Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [BSJ 2023] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30
@sm06sm sure thing! :) let me know whenever <3

@5inthemorning sounds great!! takumi is super cute i would love to draw him :D ! if you have anything in particular you want then let me know - i should be able to get this done either late this week or in the coming week :) schedule is a little haphazard at the moment aha but it should be clearing up - thank you!
@sm06sm sure thing! :) let me know whenever <3

@5inthemorning sounds great!! takumi is super cute i would love to draw him :D ! if you have anything in particular you want then let me know - i should be able to get this done either late this week or in the coming week :) schedule is a little haphazard at the moment aha but it should be clearing up - thank you!
0f3f7b8b731cdf032a138f902992a590881da0bc.gif
f48af89b7bc7e030b61a5bc849531663d27e6ac3.gif
78d3041a52ef01dc82c1d65ac1568ea5b046f78a.gif
@Amehime Resting Royal Order Form Adopt Gender: [s]Male [/s]| [b]Female[/b] Rose Color: [s]White | Pink[/s] | [b]Red [/b]| [s]Yellow | Green | Blue | Purple | Black | Custom[/s] Genes: Crystal, Facet, Filigree Apparel: [item=Pollen Shaker][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown] Dragon(s): [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84321614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/843217/84321614_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Payment: I'm not actually entirely sure what I owe here, especially if you're willing to do a few more pieces of apparel in lieu of an accent/skin. I will edit this spot upon confirmation. I tend to do level 8s with bonus levels if the 8s don't cover it precisely. Other info & additives: I know you said a limit of 3, but I'm wondering if I could sneak in a few easier apparel pieces in lieu of the accent/skin slot (listed in order of most to least desired addition: the glowing red clawtips, antler decor from the onyx seraph headpiece, romantic red rose, and black lace tail ornament. I am willing to pay whatever bribery fee, but will also accept a no, 3 only in answer. Eye Type/Color: A green matching the lighter highlights from crystal/facet. I have to afk unexpectedly for about half an hour, so I'm gonna post this and when I get back I'll post the other order separately. Thanks again for letting me put a reserve in to get one of these lovely adopts for the perfectly suited Rhozaria <3
@Amehime

Resting Royal Order Form

Adopt Gender: Male | Female
Rose Color: White | Pink | Red | Yellow | Green | Blue | Purple | Black | Custom
Genes: Crystal, Facet, Filigree
Apparel: Pollen Shaker Red Rose Flowerfall Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown
Dragon(s):
84321614_350.png

Payment: I'm not actually entirely sure what I owe here, especially if you're willing to do a few more pieces of apparel in lieu of an accent/skin. I will edit this spot upon confirmation. I tend to do level 8s with bonus levels if the 8s don't cover it precisely.

Other info & additives: I know you said a limit of 3, but I'm wondering if I could sneak in a few easier apparel pieces in lieu of the accent/skin slot (listed in order of most to least desired addition: the glowing red clawtips, antler decor from the onyx seraph headpiece, romantic red rose, and black lace tail ornament. I am willing to pay whatever bribery fee, but will also accept a no, 3 only in answer.
Eye Type/Color: A green matching the lighter highlights from crystal/facet.

I have to afk unexpectedly for about half an hour, so I'm gonna post this and when I get back I'll post the other order separately.

Thanks again for letting me put a reserve in to get one of these lovely adopts for the perfectly suited Rhozaria <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[b]Artist[/b]: @clowning [b]Request[/b]: a pixel snapper headshot please! [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43121886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/431219/43121886_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 35 levels + ? [b]Other info[/b]: Do you think you could include some of the accent colors on the scales at the (I'm sorry i don't know what else to call it) eyebrow and goatee area? and maybe even a turquoise dot on his forhead to hint at the fillet? I would pay extra of course
Artist: @clowning
Request: a pixel snapper headshot please!
Reference(s):
43121886_350.png
Payment: 35 levels + ?
Other info: Do you think you could include some of the accent colors on the scales at the (I'm sorry i don't know what else to call it) eyebrow and goatee area? and maybe even a turquoise dot on his forhead to hint at the fillet? I would pay extra of course
z59oZrZ.png
@Ref
Okay the time has come! I finished all my prev. orders.
I will get started on your comm tomorrow already most likely (like, around 12PM fr time tomorrow) since I am busy and have to get some sleep still.
I have a few questions!
1. For the 90 levels, how many dragons and at what levels will you pay with (for raffle purposes)?
2. Would you like for the final product to be posted here or sent through PM? Either is fine for me, just wanna make sure it's cool with you first.
Feel free to send payment over rn via PA or CR but be aware I likely won't accept it until 12PM FR time tomorrow when I am next online, Maybbeeeee a bit earlier.
I'm in a bit of a rush writing this but I'm excited to write your character <3
@Ref
Okay the time has come! I finished all my prev. orders.
I will get started on your comm tomorrow already most likely (like, around 12PM fr time tomorrow) since I am busy and have to get some sleep still.
I have a few questions!
1. For the 90 levels, how many dragons and at what levels will you pay with (for raffle purposes)?
2. Would you like for the final product to be posted here or sent through PM? Either is fine for me, just wanna make sure it's cool with you first.
Feel free to send payment over rn via PA or CR but be aware I likely won't accept it until 12PM FR time tomorrow when I am next online, Maybbeeeee a bit earlier.
I'm in a bit of a rush writing this but I'm excited to write your character <3
Clan Profile
(a mess)
9mjyPzr.png
not-wow.png
Wishlist
lM0v4sB.png
not-wow.png
Nest Rental
y6Tz96p.png
not-wow.png
WL Gifts
Yay!
uJUjYix.png
not-wow.png
Lore Shop
rYp8BR7.png
not-wow.png
Nest Network
cXLlzlV.png
not-wow.png
Hatchery Plans
eb2TaD0.png
@gay4dragonz
Is it important for them to be the same level? I usually train to whenever I feel like enough (7-12) but I can do the same level if you want me to o.o For posting, either is fine!

I will probably go offline soon myself, and train up the remainders tomorrow!
@gay4dragonz
Is it important for them to be the same level? I usually train to whenever I feel like enough (7-12) but I can do the same level if you want me to o.o For posting, either is fine!

I will probably go offline soon myself, and train up the remainders tomorrow!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
Royal Redux Adoptable Order Form @Amehime Username & ID: Saronai | #310639 Adopt Gender: [b]Male [/b]| Female (bold choice) Direction: [b]Right [/b]| Left (bold choice) Eye Type: Light Facet Flower/Foliage Color: A shade of gold that stands out from their hair and faceted eyes while still matching both. Dragon(s): [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612/61194_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Payment: At least 75 levels (probably 10 level 8s) Other info: I can see where some artists might see the horns as more blue than I'd like them to be. They should still be in dragon-matching shades of purple, please. Also, I was wondering if I could bribe you to tinge the pearl behind them into pale shades of gold? As if it were their celestial attendant at rest or just sunlit. Ideally, I'd love the boulder-pattern pearl that they actually have, but in gold. However, even though you didn't say, I'm guessing you don't actually have boulder patterned pearls as an option. Willing to increase the bribe for a boulder pattern pearl. Just name the amount of bribe it would take. If you do boulder patterns, this is the recolour of how I want their pearl to look: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/887657586420252692/1120114271888621588/Kais_pearl.png[/img] Except paler so it stands out from their hair lol. That all being said, I will not be upset if you decline to even alter the normal pearl colours.
Royal Redux Adoptable Order Form

@Amehime
Username & ID: Saronai | #310639
Adopt Gender: Male | Female (bold choice)
Direction: Right | Left (bold choice)
Eye Type: Light Facet
Flower/Foliage Color: A shade of gold that stands out from their hair and faceted eyes while still matching both.
Dragon(s):
61194_350.png

Payment: At least 75 levels (probably 10 level 8s)

Other info: I can see where some artists might see the horns as more blue than I'd like them to be. They should still be in dragon-matching shades of purple, please.

Also, I was wondering if I could bribe you to tinge the pearl behind them into pale shades of gold? As if it were their celestial attendant at rest or just sunlit.

Ideally, I'd love the boulder-pattern pearl that they actually have, but in gold. However, even though you didn't say, I'm guessing you don't actually have boulder patterned pearls as an option. Willing to increase the bribe for a boulder pattern pearl. Just name the amount of bribe it would take.

If you do boulder patterns, this is the recolour of how I want their pearl to look:

Kais_pearl.png

Except paler so it stands out from their hair lol.

That all being said, I will not be upset if you decline to even alter the normal pearl colours.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Puggles

I am still getting all the orders in uh...order lol. That being said, you are top of the line with both dragons approved and I am looking forward to trying my best for a pretty lotus-like kaleidoscope. I will hopefully be able to accept the current payment waiting in CRs within the next hour. I've got my hustle through the paperwork instrumentals going to help me focus lol.

Either way, your order total is confirmed at 300 levels.

Thanks for your interest!
@Puggles

I am still getting all the orders in uh...order lol. That being said, you are top of the line with both dragons approved and I am looking forward to trying my best for a pretty lotus-like kaleidoscope. I will hopefully be able to accept the current payment waiting in CRs within the next hour. I've got my hustle through the paperwork instrumentals going to help me focus lol.

Either way, your order total is confirmed at 300 levels.

Thanks for your interest!
@catonthesun sending x22 lvl-7 dragons for stormandsea! (order's not on the sheet yet but has been accepted here ^^)
@catonthesun sending x22 lvl-7 dragons for stormandsea! (order's not on the sheet yet but has been accepted here ^^)
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@ErydLomin Order processed and approved, think I'm gonna try and fling that spider whole off the outer edge somewhere like it is on the dragon, seems like a fun little detail ;D

150 levels owed.

I'm still catching up on the paperwork end so may not be able to accept payment soon, but I'm gonna try to get all dragons sent today accepted before rollover for sure. If you don't want to wait, you may skip my preference for direct CRs and send to an attendant. Either way, thank you so much for your patience <3

Thanks for your interest too!
@ErydLomin Order processed and approved, think I'm gonna try and fling that spider whole off the outer edge somewhere like it is on the dragon, seems like a fun little detail ;D

150 levels owed.

I'm still catching up on the paperwork end so may not be able to accept payment soon, but I'm gonna try to get all dragons sent today accepted before rollover for sure. If you don't want to wait, you may skip my preference for direct CRs and send to an attendant. Either way, thank you so much for your patience <3

Thanks for your interest too!
@Amehime Username & ID: Teg741 | #410387 Adopt Gender: [b]Male[/b] | Female Direction: Right | [b]Left [/b] Eye Type: Plague Unusual Flower/Foliage Color: Green and deep red to match the eyes? But generally no preference, whatever you think looks good. Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76397483][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763975/76397483_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: Levels Other info: Thanks so much for letting me reserve the slot!

@Amehime
Username & ID: Teg741 | #410387
Adopt Gender: Male | Female
Direction: Right | Left
Eye Type: Plague Unusual
Flower/Foliage Color: Green and deep red to match the eyes? But generally no preference, whatever you think looks good.
Dragon(s): 76397483_350.png
Payment: Levels
Other info: Thanks so much for letting me reserve the slot!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30