Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NatFoddart: Wild Spirit Crafts 5/15-5/28
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@fistfulofdragons Good morning from Finland :D Order accepted! That will be exactly 320 lvls!

@Juulika do you think you could catch? I can take dragons now but also in the evening.
@fistfulofdragons Good morning from Finland :D Order accepted! That will be exactly 320 lvls!

@Juulika do you think you could catch? I can take dragons now but also in the evening.
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Kogosama Great! I may be a bit slow to get all the levels in since I'm in Lightning so my fodder and treasure stores are both kinda empty right now haha. I'll get them in to the catchers for you throughout the week!
@Kogosama Great! I may be a bit slow to get all the levels in since I'm in Lightning so my fodder and treasure stores are both kinda empty right now haha. I'll get them in to the catchers for you throughout the week!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@Valyrie [b]Stained Glass Bird[/b] [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63477631][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634777/63477631_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Beak Color:[/b] Maize or any other shade of yellow matching the skin (Specify) [b]Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment:[/b] Circle Embellishment [b]Wing and Tail Feather Stripes:[/b] Double Stripe [b]Sparkles:[/b] Constellation, Gleam, Glimmer (I have no idea if I'm only supposed to choose one or if 3 is too much - since the latter two allow for "any" colour, maybe put some gold in there? Or peridot? I'll leave it up to your artist's eye). [b]Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel:[/b] Yes - Please ignore the dragon's actual collours and go with the skin/apparel. [b]Size(s):[/b] Default, Signature, Large, Discord Avatar [b]Notes:[/b] (aesthetic is solarpunk/stained glass - she's a healer who uses magically solar powered devices to do so). A little bit of gradient action in some of the solar panels sounds lovely. yellow to pale green maybe? Again, I'll leave it to your artist's eye. I'm willing to sponsor verdant starsilk for it. If doing nebula starsilk is allowed but too noisy with the other sparkles, feel free to leave some off. I have no idea what it'd look like piled on. -------- [b]Stained Glass Bird[/b] [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77823144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/778232/77823144_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Beak Color:[/b] Orange (matching the skin) (Specify) [b]Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment:[/b] Rectangle Embellishment [b]Wing and Tail Feather Stripes:[/b] Triple Stripe [b]Sparkles:[/b] Constellation, Gleam (I have no idea if I'm only supposed to choose one - since the latter two allow for "any" colour, maybe put another in there? Pale gold? I'm bad at picking things I can't see, so I'll leave the colour choice to your discretion). [b]Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel:[/b] Yes - Please go by the dragon's appearance with skin. [b]Size(s):[/b] Default, Signature, Large, Discord Avatar [b]Notes:[/b] Some gradient action would be lovely - can I sponsor nebula starsilk? Though I guess doing a starsilk thing would make those sections too noisy with both constellation and gleam on them...if you allow starsilk sponsor and you feel all the extra sparkles are too busy, go ahead and leave them off.
@Valyrie
Stained Glass Bird

Link to dragon:
63477631_350.png

Beak Color: Maize or any other shade of yellow matching the skin (Specify)

Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment: Circle Embellishment

Wing and Tail Feather Stripes: Double Stripe

Sparkles: Constellation, Gleam, Glimmer (I have no idea if I'm only supposed to choose one or if 3 is too much - since the latter two allow for "any" colour, maybe put some gold in there? Or peridot? I'll leave it up to your artist's eye).

Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel: Yes - Please ignore the dragon's actual collours and go with the skin/apparel.

Size(s): Default, Signature, Large, Discord Avatar

Notes:
(aesthetic is solarpunk/stained glass - she's a healer who uses magically solar powered devices to do so). A little bit of gradient action in some of the solar panels sounds lovely. yellow to pale green maybe? Again, I'll leave it to your artist's eye. I'm willing to sponsor verdant starsilk for it. If doing nebula starsilk is allowed but too noisy with the other sparkles, feel free to leave some off. I have no idea what it'd look like piled on.

Stained Glass Bird

Link to dragon:
77823144_350.png

Beak Color: Orange (matching the skin) (Specify)

Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment: Rectangle Embellishment

Wing and Tail Feather Stripes: Triple Stripe

Sparkles: Constellation, Gleam (I have no idea if I'm only supposed to choose one - since the latter two allow for "any" colour, maybe put another in there? Pale gold? I'm bad at picking things I can't see, so I'll leave the colour choice to your discretion).

Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel: Yes - Please go by the dragon's appearance with skin.

Size(s): Default, Signature, Large, Discord Avatar

Notes:
Some gradient action would be lovely - can I sponsor nebula starsilk? Though I guess doing a starsilk thing would make those sections too noisy with both constellation and gleam on them...if you allow starsilk sponsor and you feel all the extra sparkles are too busy, go ahead and leave them off.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Kunikida Order accepted! If you can pick out close FR-colours that will make things easiest, as eyedropping a photo often turns out greyish, but I'm happy to look at cat photos any day regardless :3
40 levels total, please send directly to me via CR or PA

@spacedaydreamer Order accepted!

@Teletraan Order accepted! What a wonderfully spoiled dragon, so much art!! I look forward to adding to it :D

@yumehisakawa Ooooh which breed did you have in mind? I'm not 100% confident in my ability to replicate a breed so I don't want to give a certain yes/no, but I've got the tablet out tonight and I'm willing to give it a try! Thinking 120 levels to sponsor a new breed? Only paid on completion, in case I give up lol
@Kunikida Order accepted! If you can pick out close FR-colours that will make things easiest, as eyedropping a photo often turns out greyish, but I'm happy to look at cat photos any day regardless :3

@spacedaydreamer Order accepted!

@Teletraan Order accepted! What a wonderfully spoiled dragon, so much art!! I look forward to adding to it :D

@yumehisakawa Ooooh which breed did you have in mind? I'm not 100% confident in my ability to replicate a breed so I don't want to give a certain yes/no, but I've got the tablet out tonight and I'm willing to give it a try! Thinking 120 levels to sponsor a new breed? Only paid on completion, in case I give up lol
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
tGnTWvF.pngpcTpS11.pngIJZETli.png
@Gn0me Here you go! One Bogsneak in a cup...I thought I'd recolor the bogsneak so you wouldn't notice there's still a dragon in your cup. Okayy...off to other tables! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4cqFZVj.png[/img]
@Gn0me Here you go! One Bogsneak in a cup...I thought I'd recolor the bogsneak so you wouldn't notice there's still a dragon in your cup. Okayy...off to other tables!

4cqFZVj.png
@fistfulofdragons oof, yeah lucky good luck with the fodder!
@fistfulofdragons oof, yeah lucky good luck with the fodder!
@Kogosama wow it looks great, thanks so much for the peacock suggestion. Obviously nobody commented after you because you'd found the perfect solution already! I better go find that other dragon for the second slot...
@Kogosama wow it looks great, thanks so much for the peacock suggestion. Obviously nobody commented after you because you'd found the perfect solution already! I better go find that other dragon for the second slot...
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me I'm eager to see what you come up with! [emoji=snapper laughing size=2]
@gn0me I'm eager to see what you come up with!
[quote name="Kogosama" date="2022-05-15 00:48:33" ] gn0me absolutely, I'm so happy to se you!! Here's the form for you [code]CUP DRAGON @kogosama Dragon: [Link to the dragon] Genes: [If different than on the dragon] Cup element: [What element for the cup] Cost in lvls: [Leave blank if I do the math, I'll check the math anyway so it's really okay :D.] Vote: [Guardian, Aberration, Ridgeback, Banescale, Gaoler, Obelisk][/code] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rNGPBnNamXSkgGmo00KCseA6I3063y4RP11hne1RUZ8/edit#gid=848790710]And here's link to the new prices! [/url] [/quote] That pricelist includes price for sponsoring new genes but not for new breeds btw eg. how much to sponsor a banescale or aberration cupdragon? (and I'm not meaning for this push I guess, but just as an EOI: they were my first breeds to think of getting art for)
Kogosama wrote on 2022-05-15 00:48:33:
gn0me absolutely, I'm so happy to se you!!

Here's the form for you
Code:
CUP DRAGON @kogosama Dragon: [Link to the dragon] Genes: [If different than on the dragon] Cup element: [What element for the cup] Cost in lvls: [Leave blank if I do the math, I'll check the math anyway so it's really okay :D.] Vote: [Guardian, Aberration, Ridgeback, Banescale, Gaoler, Obelisk]

And here's link to the new prices!

That pricelist includes price for sponsoring new genes but not for new breeds btw

eg. how much to sponsor a banescale or aberration cupdragon? (and I'm not meaning for this push I guess, but just as an EOI: they were my first breeds to think of getting art for)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Hey, there isn't a way to sponsor a new breed, but with two orders you get two votes for what you'd like to be the next breed in a cup! That's what the vote is about. [emoji=snapper star size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3131270#post_51146512]You can see how the voting is going from my shop! [/url]
@gn0me Hey, there isn't a way to sponsor a new breed, but with two orders you get two votes for what you'd like to be the next breed in a cup! That's what the vote is about.

You can see how the voting is going from my shop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22