Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Strips! [PLEASE NO POST]
[center][size=5][color=#2F3E12][font=Georgia][i][b]First of all[/size][/font][/i][/b] [size=5][size=5][color=#6E8541][font=Georgia][i][b]Please Do Not Post On This Thread[/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=snapper laughing size=2] [/center] [size=4][font=Georgia][i][color=#2F3E12] If you wish to comment you're welcome to send me a message, or comment on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2880801]my art shop[/url] thread. My intention is that if you wish to "subscribe" to the comic strips, you can do so by simply clicking the star[emoji=star size=1] in the upper right here on the forums. You will be messaged automatically when ever I post a new strip of dragonic comic! I welcome any suggestion or comment and if you wonder if you should write anything to me, the answer is [b]yes![/b] ----- [center][size=5][size=3][font=Georgia][i][color=#2F3E12]So without further delay I give you:[/size][/font][/i][/center] [center][size=5][size=5][size=5][color=#A4AC6E][font=Georgia][i][b]Kogosama's Flight Rising Comic Strips![/size][/font][/i][/b][/center]
First of all

Please Do Not Post On This Thread

If you wish to comment you're welcome to send me a message,

or comment on my art shop thread.

My intention is that if you wish to "subscribe" to the comic strips, you can do so by simply clicking the star in the upper right here on the forums. You will be messaged automatically when ever I post a new strip of dragonic comic!

I welcome any suggestion or comment and if you wonder if you should write anything to me, the answer is yes!

So without further delay I give you:

Kogosama's
Flight Rising Comic Strips!

oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YLyixxr.png[/img] [size=4][font=Georgia][i][color=#2F3E12] Story behind the story: I was gathering one day and this delicious pun just insisted that I would do a gag about it.
YLyixxr.png

Story behind the story:

I was gathering one day and this delicious pun just insisted that I would do a gag about it.
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips