Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moondust Loreshop [OPEN: WAITLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
your username: HappyAccidents your dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72895487][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728955/72895487_350.png[/img][/url] order type: Story lore outline/ideas: He's an incredibly shady merchant who also runs the clan's gambling ring. He knows how to fight and knows how to fight well, so the dragons he cons usually can't do much about it. However, he's charming, charismatic, and gets along well with the rest of the clan despite his shady business dealings. Most of the things he sells are cursed. So I'm thinking a story with him making a shady deal and then having to deal with the consequences of that? Completely giving you artistic freedom here. word count: 1000 payment method: gems (140 right?) I'm excited to see what you come up with if you accept the order!
your username: HappyAccidents

your dragon:
72895487_350.png

order type: Story

lore outline/ideas: He's an incredibly shady merchant who also runs the clan's gambling ring. He knows how to fight and knows how to fight well, so the dragons he cons usually can't do much about it. However, he's charming, charismatic, and gets along well with the rest of the clan despite his shady business dealings. Most of the things he sells are cursed. So I'm thinking a story with him making a shady deal and then having to deal with the consequences of that? Completely giving you artistic freedom here.

word count: 1000

payment method: gems (140 right?)

I'm excited to see what you come up with if you accept the order!

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
@HappyAccidents

Thank you very much for ordering! What a handsome coatl.

And ooh, an interesting personality as well!

How would you feel about this loose storyline:

Maxx lures another coatl in with his charm and charisma. Let's say her name is Bethanine. She's a collector of historical artifacts, and is kind down to the bone. They talk for a while, Maxx being his charming self; she tells him about what she does for a living. He pretends to be surprised (he had recognized her trade in an instant from the look of her) and then tells her about his own collection. He says he'd be willing to give her a very valuable artifact for a low price of gems, she would just have to meet him in his den, at midnight. (Not shady at all, lol) she agrees to this; when they meet, he gives her the artifact, gets the money. And then rejoices in his scamming-yay, got rid of another super cursed relic- as she walks out. BUT he didn't know the true extent of the artifact's curse. Poor Bethanine was transformed into a monster (don't know the specifics of it yet, something shady/ghouly perhaps) and she comes after him in revenge the next night as he's walking along the same route that he talked to her.

And yes, that's 140 gems! You can either pay upfront or when I finish, I don't mind either. I'm working on an order that I got through PMs, so I'll work on yours either late today or tommorow.
@HappyAccidents

Thank you very much for ordering! What a handsome coatl.

And ooh, an interesting personality as well!

How would you feel about this loose storyline:

Maxx lures another coatl in with his charm and charisma. Let's say her name is Bethanine. She's a collector of historical artifacts, and is kind down to the bone. They talk for a while, Maxx being his charming self; she tells him about what she does for a living. He pretends to be surprised (he had recognized her trade in an instant from the look of her) and then tells her about his own collection. He says he'd be willing to give her a very valuable artifact for a low price of gems, she would just have to meet him in his den, at midnight. (Not shady at all, lol) she agrees to this; when they meet, he gives her the artifact, gets the money. And then rejoices in his scamming-yay, got rid of another super cursed relic- as she walks out. BUT he didn't know the true extent of the artifact's curse. Poor Bethanine was transformed into a monster (don't know the specifics of it yet, something shady/ghouly perhaps) and she comes after him in revenge the next night as he's walking along the same route that he talked to her.

And yes, that's 140 gems! You can either pay upfront or when I finish, I don't mind either. I'm working on an order that I got through PMs, so I'll work on yours either late today or tommorow.
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer

Absolutely, that sounds like a fun idea!

I'll send upfront. ^^
@Dragonglimmer

Absolutely, that sounds like a fun idea!

I'll send upfront. ^^

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
@dragonglimmer

hi!! I LOVE your writing style and am super interested in your work! I'm looking to commission two ~1000 word stories from you if you're able to?

But before I fill out the form, I was curious which two of my dragons you may want to write about?

You can see which dragons available here! (the ones without x's)
Please let me know and I'll go ahead and fill out that form :) thanks!
@dragonglimmer

hi!! I LOVE your writing style and am super interested in your work! I'm looking to commission two ~1000 word stories from you if you're able to?

But before I fill out the form, I was curious which two of my dragons you may want to write about?

You can see which dragons available here! (the ones without x's)
Please let me know and I'll go ahead and fill out that form :) thanks!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Jemondial

Aww, thanks! I'm so glad you like my writing!

And ooh, big order. So that's 2 minimum 1000 word stories? (In other words, you're willing to pay if I go over the 1000 words?) Or two regular 1k word stories, where if I go over (not guaranteed) you get the extra for free?

Very pretty assortment of dragons! Ainoa & Onkysi caught my eye, but I honestly don't mind doing any dragon if you would prefer someone else.

P.S. I am subbed, so pings are not needed ^^
@Jemondial

Aww, thanks! I'm so glad you like my writing!

And ooh, big order. So that's 2 minimum 1000 word stories? (In other words, you're willing to pay if I go over the 1000 words?) Or two regular 1k word stories, where if I go over (not guaranteed) you get the extra for free?

Very pretty assortment of dragons! Ainoa & Onkysi caught my eye, but I honestly don't mind doing any dragon if you would prefer someone else.

P.S. I am subbed, so pings are not needed ^^
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
oops-- sorry for the ping! Yes I am willing to pay extra if it goes over! If you get really into the writing, I'd be happy to pay any amount for any length to be honest :) your username: Jemondial your dragon: Ainoa: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11741368][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/117414/11741368_350.png[/img][/url] Onkysi: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56150843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/561509/56150843_350.png[/img][/url] order type: story!! lore outline/ideas: To get a rough idea of how my clan works, take a look through my [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=230860]profile[/url]! I was wondering if you could make the stories connected? Willing to pay extra! [b]Ainoa[/b]: Ainoa blind dragon, and she is of the unfavored ranking in my clan. She is the only dragon left from one of the clans Tuhkat and his empire conquered. (feel free to come up with a name for that clan if you want!) She was scarred and partially blinded by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55079954]Tuhota[/url]. Whether it be through some sort of convoluted empathy or perhaps a reminder to others, Tuhkat keeps her alive. Her main job: clean the prison cells. Despite the soul-crushing work he puts her to, her spirit remains strong and deep in the caverns of the Unfavored dens lies a tunnel unbeknownst to the rest of the clan. Aside from one, Onyski! [emoji=gear size=1] Feel free to go crazy with these prompts, I'm coming up with them on the spot but I think you can make them somehow very interesting! Onyski: Onyski is a secluded and wry character, an unfavored prisoner in the Chainvine Enclave. She spends her time etching into the sides of her den, to some it is mere nonsense of a delusional dragon. To Onyski, however, it is a secret dialect she uses to communicate with Ainoa (like a dragon form of braille!) The two work together as a means to carve an escape out of the burrows, and perhaps forming a closer bond than anticipated? Anyway, that's kind of what I was thinking! For Ainoa, you can write more of her backstory and the end of the lore can kind lead up to the present and Onyksi can be the present! If that's how you wanna do it. Otherwise, do what feels fits! word count: 1000 (+) each :) payment method: gems!
oops-- sorry for the ping! Yes I am willing to pay extra if it goes over! If you get really into the writing, I'd be happy to pay any amount for any length to be honest :)

your username: Jemondial

your dragon:

Ainoa:

11741368_350.png

Onkysi:

56150843_350.png

order type: story!!

lore outline/ideas:

To get a rough idea of how my clan works, take a look through my profile! I was wondering if you could make the stories connected? Willing to pay extra!

Ainoa:
Ainoa blind dragon, and she is of the unfavored ranking in my clan. She is the only dragon left from one of the clans Tuhkat and his empire conquered. (feel free to come up with a name for that clan if you want!) She was scarred and partially blinded by Tuhota. Whether it be through some sort of convoluted empathy or perhaps a reminder to others, Tuhkat keeps her alive. Her main job: clean the prison cells. Despite the soul-crushing work he puts her to, her spirit remains strong and deep in the caverns of the Unfavored dens lies a tunnel unbeknownst to the rest of the clan. Aside from one, Onyski!
Feel free to go crazy with these prompts, I'm coming up with them on the spot but I think you can make them somehow very interesting!

Onyski:

Onyski is a secluded and wry character, an unfavored prisoner in the Chainvine Enclave. She spends her time etching into the sides of her den, to some it is mere nonsense of a delusional dragon. To Onyski, however, it is a secret dialect she uses to communicate with Ainoa (like a dragon form of braille!) The two work together as a means to carve an escape out of the burrows, and perhaps forming a closer bond than anticipated?

Anyway, that's kind of what I was thinking! For Ainoa, you can write more of her backstory and the end of the lore can kind lead up to the present and Onyksi can be the present! If that's how you wanna do it. Otherwise, do what feels fits!

word count: 1000 (+) each :)

payment method: gems!
@Jemondial no problem for the ping, dw bout it ^^

And ooh, great!! Be careful with that offer, you might end up having to pay for 10k words or something ridiculous lol ahem, I'll try to control myself. I loooove that lore plan you came up with though! Feeling VERY. VERY inspired by it. (By the way, I love how unique your clan is. The concept of Favored/Unfavored is so cool. And the fact your clan leader is a total tyrant. Slightly disturbing? Maybe. Awesome for lore stories? Absolutely.)

I might add or change a little in your prompts, but right now I'm lovin it. Already brainstormed several a few paragraphs. And yeah, I'm thinking Ainoa's lore is going to have a lot of backstory, but we'll see! Connected stories are fun, so I think I'm gonna enjoy this.

You can send the payment after I complete it or prepay. If you want to prepay, send the payment for two 1k word stories, and you can add the second part of the payment after when I give you the finished results with the extra word counts.

I'll get started on your lore when I'm done with HappyAccident's order!
@Jemondial no problem for the ping, dw bout it ^^

And ooh, great!! Be careful with that offer, you might end up having to pay for 10k words or something ridiculous lol ahem, I'll try to control myself. I loooove that lore plan you came up with though! Feeling VERY. VERY inspired by it. (By the way, I love how unique your clan is. The concept of Favored/Unfavored is so cool. And the fact your clan leader is a total tyrant. Slightly disturbing? Maybe. Awesome for lore stories? Absolutely.)

I might add or change a little in your prompts, but right now I'm lovin it. Already brainstormed several a few paragraphs. And yeah, I'm thinking Ainoa's lore is going to have a lot of backstory, but we'll see! Connected stories are fun, so I think I'm gonna enjoy this.

You can send the payment after I complete it or prepay. If you want to prepay, send the payment for two 1k word stories, and you can add the second part of the payment after when I give you the finished results with the extra word counts.

I'll get started on your lore when I'm done with HappyAccident's order!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
okay, super cool! very glad you're excited to write it!! I dont have a word limit but if you want to go over 1k words feel free! My limit is around 6k words, i dont know if you wanna get THAT crazy but yeah dont feel confined to 1k words! have fun with it! <3 i look forward to reading it:) ill send payment after, if thats cool![emoji=spiral happy size=1]
okay, super cool! very glad you're excited to write it!! I dont have a word limit but if you want to go over 1k words feel free! My limit is around 6k words, i dont know if you wanna get THAT crazy but yeah dont feel confined to 1k words!
have fun with it! <3 i look forward to reading it:) ill send payment after, if thats cool!
[center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=5][/center]
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
[center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=5][/center]
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13