Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moondust Loreshop [OPEN: WAITLIST]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Dragonglimmer Yep! That still applies. Don't worry about the time, it is now as if you had disappeared after taking payment. Besides, life is still more important to deal with than a dragon game :)
@Dragonglimmer Yep! That still applies. Don't worry about the time, it is now as if you had disappeared after taking payment. Besides, life is still more important to deal with than a dragon game :)
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@sunnyinferno okay, getting on it (wait, did you send me payment already? I thought i only accepted after finishing- if you did, I'm even more sorry [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
@sunnyinferno okay, getting on it
(wait, did you send me payment already? I thought i only accepted after finishing- if you did, I'm even more sorry
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer Nono, all is fine! I wasn't being sarcastic ^^" I still haven't paid for it, all is fine!
@Dragonglimmer Nono, all is fine! I wasn't being sarcastic ^^" I still haven't paid for it, all is fine!

fkWjutW.png
@kaminome hey! I noticed you had placed an order, but I didn't get to replying until now. did you delete it?
@kaminome hey! I noticed you had placed an order, but I didn't get to replying until now. did you delete it?
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Sunnyinferno
phew okay I'm glad

here's about half of the order:

"GET BACK HERE!" Vaziel roared, furious little sparks flying from her fingertips as she chased her best friend, Echo, through the twisted trees of the Viridian Labyrinth. "ECHO! COME BACK HERE, OR SO HELP ME, I WILL HANG YOU UPSIDE DOWN AND BURN YOUR TOES UNTIL YOU TELL ME!"

Echo's terrified squeak echoed back at the angry wildclaw as the two dragons crashed through the forest. "You wouldn't actually-"

"TRY ME!" Yelled Vaziel.

A flock of tiny birds flew up into the air, squawking fearfully as Echo slammed against a tree in an attempt to dodge Vaziel's grabbing talons. With an oomph, the mirror landed on her snout, limbs splaying out on either side. She looked quite reminiscent of a flopping starfish. With a trimphant shout, Vaziel lunged for Echo. "HA! I've GOTCH-"

"No you DON'T! Get those claws away from me!" With lightning-fast reflexes, Echo sprang up, dodging Vaziel and racing left, just as Vaziel barreled through the spot she had been... and right into the tree. The wood creaked and groaned from the unfair treatment it was recieving as Vaziel pushed herself up. She gritted her teeth, furious, and whirled around, scanning for the infuriating mirror. She was nowhere to be seen.

I'm going to catch her. I'm GOING TO CATCH HER, and when I DO, SHE WILL SUFF-

With a yell, Echo dropped from where she had been hovering above Vaziel, landing on the wildclaw's back.

"You - need - to - stop - CHASING ME!" Huffed Echo as she struggled with the thick vines she had tugged off of a tree. Vaziel screeched indignantly as the mirror attempted to bind her wings with the vines. With a tremendous shake, she started to fling herself around the little clearing the two dragons were in, trying to throw Echo off of her back.

"VAZIEL!" Shouted Echo. "YOU'RE GOING TO THROW ME OFF!"

"That's KIND OF THE POINT!"

"STOP IT!"

"NO! YOU STOP IT!"

"STOP CHASING ME AND I'LL STOP TYING YOU UP!"

"TELL ME AND I'LL STOP CHASING YOU!"

"NO!"

Vaziel's fire magic flared as her anger continued to build. She needed to know. She needed to know why her clan was still wary of her, after all of this time. She needed to know why they looked at her the way they did, why she still found dragons spying on her with evident suspicion. She needed to know why she was treated like she wasn't a true member of the clan - and Vaziel needed to know why ECHO WOULDN'T TELL HER! The markings on the wildclaw's skin flared, heating, as little flames ran along her smoking horns. Echo yelped as Vaziel's scales started to rise in temperature.

"Ouch! OUCH! IT BURNS! VAZ, TURN THAT OFF!"

Vaziel growled, coaxing her magic to burn higher, brighter. The scaled along her back started to smoke, and the vines that Echo had wound halfway around her body started to wilt, curling and turning dark at the ends. As she continued to fling her body about, she felt Echo's grip start to loosen, and increased the heat of her fire even more. The mirror yelped with each jump that Vaziel made as her body thumped against the wildclaw's back. Finally, with an anguished moan, Echo let her claws slip from their secure grip around Vaziel's neck. The mirror flew into the air in an impressive arc, landing in a sprawl across the ground.

With another growl, Vaziel shook her wings, the charred remains of the vines fluttering to the ground. Smoke trailed behind her as she stalked towards Echo, who was blinking in a stunned daze.
Before the mirror could get up again, Vaziel extended a paw and placed it firmly on Echo's chest, her eyes narrowed in a scathing glare.

"Tell. Me. NOW."

let me know if you would like anything changed
@Sunnyinferno
phew okay I'm glad

here's about half of the order:

"GET BACK HERE!" Vaziel roared, furious little sparks flying from her fingertips as she chased her best friend, Echo, through the twisted trees of the Viridian Labyrinth. "ECHO! COME BACK HERE, OR SO HELP ME, I WILL HANG YOU UPSIDE DOWN AND BURN YOUR TOES UNTIL YOU TELL ME!"

Echo's terrified squeak echoed back at the angry wildclaw as the two dragons crashed through the forest. "You wouldn't actually-"

"TRY ME!" Yelled Vaziel.

A flock of tiny birds flew up into the air, squawking fearfully as Echo slammed against a tree in an attempt to dodge Vaziel's grabbing talons. With an oomph, the mirror landed on her snout, limbs splaying out on either side. She looked quite reminiscent of a flopping starfish. With a trimphant shout, Vaziel lunged for Echo. "HA! I've GOTCH-"

"No you DON'T! Get those claws away from me!" With lightning-fast reflexes, Echo sprang up, dodging Vaziel and racing left, just as Vaziel barreled through the spot she had been... and right into the tree. The wood creaked and groaned from the unfair treatment it was recieving as Vaziel pushed herself up. She gritted her teeth, furious, and whirled around, scanning for the infuriating mirror. She was nowhere to be seen.

With a yell, Echo dropped from where she had been hovering above Vaziel, landing on the wildclaw's back.

"You - need - to - stop - CHASING ME!" Huffed Echo as she struggled with the thick vines she had tugged off of a tree. Vaziel screeched indignantly as the mirror attempted to bind her wings with the vines. With a tremendous shake, she started to fling herself around the little clearing the two dragons were in, trying to throw Echo off of her back.

"STOP IT!"

"NO! YOU STOP IT!"

"NO!"

Vaziel's fire magic flared as her anger continued to build. She needed to know. She needed to know why her clan was still wary of her, after all of this time. She needed to know why they looked at her the way they did, why she still found dragons spying on her with evident suspicion. She needed to know why she was treated like she wasn't a true member of the clan - and Vaziel needed to know why ECHO WOULDN'T TELL HER! The markings on the wildclaw's skin flared, heating, as little flames ran along her smoking horns. Echo yelped as Vaziel's scales started to rise in temperature.

Vaziel growled, coaxing her magic to burn higher, brighter. The scaled along her back started to smoke, and the vines that Echo had wound halfway around her body started to wilt, curling and turning dark at the ends. As she continued to fling her body about, she felt Echo's grip start to loosen, and increased the heat of her fire even more. The mirror yelped with each jump that Vaziel made as her body thumped against the wildclaw's back. Finally, with an anguished moan, Echo let her claws slip from their secure grip around Vaziel's neck. The mirror flew into the air in an impressive arc, landing in a sprawl across the ground.

With another growl, Vaziel shook her wings, the charred remains of the vines fluttering to the ground. Smoke trailed behind her as she stalked towards Echo, who was blinking in a stunned daze.
Before the mirror could get up again, Vaziel extended a paw and placed it firmly on Echo's chest, her eyes narrowed in a scathing glare.

"Tell. Me. NOW."

let me know if you would like anything changed
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Greetings! Yep, idk why but I just dislike seeing the "edited on [insert time]" for some reason lmao, so i just deleted it and was gonna resubmit after making the changes but totally forgot ^^' Here's the form (again)! Kept it in my notes app lol [b]your username:[/b] Kaminome [b]your dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81032560][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/810326/81032560_350.png[/img][/url] [b]order type:[/b] Story [b]lore outline/ideas:[/b] Most of it's in his bio of sorts! He's basically one of the spirits who took over the Tidelords work in his absence, stopped a war near Icefield, managed to freeze himself an "ice body" and set out to stop a storm apparently. [b]word count:[/b] 500~750 [b]payment method:[/b] Treasure ^^
Greetings! Yep, idk why but I just dislike seeing the "edited on [insert time]" for some reason lmao, so i just deleted it and was gonna resubmit after making the changes but totally forgot ^^'
Here's the form (again)! Kept it in my notes app lol

your username: Kaminome

your dragon:
81032560_350.png

order type: Story

lore outline/ideas: Most of it's in his bio of sorts! He's basically one of the spirits who took over the Tidelords work in his absence, stopped a war near Icefield, managed to freeze himself an "ice body" and set out to stop a storm apparently.

word count: 500~750

payment method: Treasure ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Dragonglimmer nothing needs changing! It looks wonderful so far! Feel free to continue :)
@Dragonglimmer nothing needs changing! It looks wonderful so far! Feel free to continue :)

fkWjutW.png
@kaminome gotcha, np! thank you for your order! ill ping you when it's finished and then you can send payment if it is to your satisfaction :)
@kaminome gotcha, np! thank you for your order! ill ping you when it's finished and then you can send payment if it is to your satisfaction :)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@SunnyInferno Good day! Hope it's going well for you~ Here is the finished lore. Word count is 1,214. No need to pay for the extra 214 words since you specified word count up to 1k. The price is 140kt/g. Thank you for ordering! (And I'm sorry it took so long lol) Let me know if you would like anything changed, and if not please send payment asap. :) -----[center][font=cambria][size=6] [b]FLAMES AND FURY[/size][/b] [size=5][b]A STORY OF [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69160196]RIVARIVAZIEL[/url][/b][/size] [size=4]"Distrust is like a vicious fire that keeps going and going, even put out, it will reignite itself, devouring the good with the bad, and still feeding on empty." [i]-Anthony Liccione[/i][/size] [size=3][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3118590/1]>> story written by dragonglimmer <<[/size][/url][size=4][/center] ----- [font=cambria]"GET BACK HERE!" Vaziel roared, furious little sparks flying from her fingertips as she chased her best friend, Echo, through the twisted trees of the Viridian Labyrinth. "ECHO! COME BACK HERE, OR SO HELP ME, I WILL HANG YOU UPSIDE DOWN AND BURN YOUR TOES UNTIL YOU TELL ME!" Echo's terrified squeak echoed back at the angry wildclaw as the two dragons crashed through the forest. "You wouldn't [i]actually-"[/i] "TRY ME!" Yelled Vaziel. A flock of tiny birds flew up into the air, squawking fearfully as Echo slammed against a tree in an attempt to dodge Vaziel's grabbing talons. With an [i]oomph,[/i] the mirror landed on her snout, limbs splaying out on either side. She looked quite reminiscent of a flopping starfish. With a trimphant shout, Vaziel lunged for Echo. "HA! I've GOTCH-" "No you DON'T! Get those claws away from me!" With lightning-fast reflexes, Echo sprang up, dodging Vaziel and racing left, just as Vaziel barreled through the spot she had been... and right into the tree. The wood creaked and groaned from the unfair treatment it was recieving as Vaziel pushed herself up. She gritted her teeth, furious, and whirled around, scanning for the infuriating mirror. She was nowhere to be seen. [i]I'm going to catch her. I'm GOING TO CATCH HER, and when I DO, SHE WILL SUFF-[/i] With a yell, Echo dropped from where she had been hovering above Vaziel, landing on the wildclaw's back. "You - need - to - stop - CHASING ME!" Huffed Echo as she struggled with the thick vines she had tugged off of a tree. Vaziel screeched indignantly as the mirror attempted to bind her wings with the vines. With a tremendous shake, she started to fling herself around the little clearing the two dragons were in, trying to throw Echo off of her back. "VAZIEL!" Shouted Echo. "YOU'RE GOING TO THROW ME OFF!" "That's KIND OF THE POINT!" "STOP IT!" "NO! YOU STOP IT!" "STOP CHASING ME AND I'LL STOP TYING YOU UP!" "TELL ME AND I'LL STOP CHASING YOU!" [i]"NO!"[/i] Vaziel's fire magic flared as her anger continued to build. She [i]needed[/i] to know. She needed to know why her clan was still wary of her, after all of this time. She needed to know why they looked at her the way they did, why she [i]still[/i] found dragons spying on her with evident suspicion. She needed to know why she was treated like she wasn't a true member of the clan - and Vaziel needed to know why ECHO WOULDN'T TELL HER! The markings on the wildclaw's skin flared, heating, as little flames ran along her smoking horns. Echo yelped as Vaziel's scales started to rise in temperature. "Ouch! OUCH! IT BURNS! VAZ, TURN THAT OFF!" Vaziel growled, coaxing her magic to burn higher, brighter. The scales along her back started to smoke, and the vines that Echo had wound halfway around her body started to wilt, curling and turning dark at the ends. As she continued to fling her body about, she felt Echo's grip start to loosen, and increased the heat of her fire even more. The mirror yelped with each jump that Vaziel made as her body thumped against the wildclaw's back. Finally, with an anguished moan, Echo let her claws slip from their secure grip around Vaziel's neck. The mirror flew into the air in an impressive arc, landing in a sprawl across the ground. With another growl, Vaziel shook her wings, the charred remains of the vines fluttering to the ground. Smoke trailed behind her as she stalked towards Echo, who was blinking in a stunned daze. Before the mirror could get up again, Vaziel extended a paw and placed it firmly on Echo's chest, her eyes narrowed in a scathing glare. "Tell. Me. NOW." Echo pressed her lips together tightly, as if to lock them shut. "Mmmmnnooo." Hissing, Vaziel lowered her snout, tilting her head so that one furious eye stared directly into one of Echo's terrified ones. A second passed... two... three... Something changed in Echo's expression, and with a sigh, she pushed away Vaziel's face, rubbing a paw across her horns. After another moment of silence, she groaned, letting her head fall back with a [i]thunk[/i] against the ground. "Get off of me please." "Will you-" "Yes, I'll tell you, even though I shouldn't. But get off." Vaziel cautiously lifted her paw off of Echo's chest, the firey markings on her hide flickering with hidden emotions. After yet another tense silence, Vaziel sat down across from Echo, and the two dragons faced each other warily. The mirror inspected a small orange flower in front of her, brushing a talon across its petals. It swayed in the gentle breeze of her breathing, leaves fluttering softly. Echo let her eyes fall shut, the tip of her snout just brushing the center of the blossom. Suddenly, her face changed, twisting with something akin to grief; and with a growl, she ripped the flower from the ground. It drooped in her grip, fragile petals shredding against her claws. Vaziel's brow lowered in concern. "Echo, what-" "Are you absolutely sure, you want to know, Vaziel? I'm doing this to prot-" Vaziel's concern vanished in an instant. Flames leapt across her skin and sparked inside of her eyes, and she snatched the flower from Echo. "I don't NEED protection!" "I'm not saying your are weak, but you-" "I'm not some HATCHLING to be CODDLED!" The flower turned to dust, white ashes fluttering to the ground in mournful spirals. Echo's expression hardened, and she bared her fangs. "Fine. As you wish, Vaziel. "Several years ago, Sire Acrissus found a baby tundra. He was abandoned, alone and starving, his parents nowhere in sight. Forgotten. Acrissus decided to take him in and raise him as one of his own children. He named him Sunny. "As Sunny grew, something odd about him became apparent. His hide smoked and burned with markings of fire, and his claws glowed white-hot. His emotions became unpredictable and dangerous, and he started hurting dragons. On accident at first - just a little burn here, a tiny scratch there- but as time went on, it got worse. And worse." Echo closed her eyes, and a single tear trailed down her cheek. "He used to be my friend, Vaz. But.." Shaking her head, she covered her snout with her paws, sniffling miserably. "One day, he just.. snapped. He went rabid. He looked like some demon - pure fire, raging through everything and everyone." Echo lifted a wing and turned slightly, exposing a long slash along her side, hidden under the folds of the membrane. She laughed bitterly at the shocked look on Vaziel's face. "Ever wondered where I got this? This was his parting gift." She lowered her wing and stood, glaring at her stunned friend. "Eleven dragons died that day. It took months to repair the damages. He just dissappeared, Vaz, and he's never come back. He left us with a heck of a parting gift, didn't he? But now you see why dragons are wary around you, Vaz. Some of us don't want a repeat of the past. Some of us watch you closely, see you following his patterns, and flashes of Sunny flicker through our minds. And we wonder: someday, will she destroy us?" ------ Code: [code]-----[center][font=cambria][size=6] [b]FLAMES AND FURY[/size][/b] [size=5][b]A STORY OF [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69160196]RIVARIVAZIEL[/url][/b][/size] [size=4]"Distrust is like a vicious fire that keeps going and going, even put out, it will reignite itself, devouring the good with the bad, and still feeding on empty." [i]-Anthony Liccione[/i][/size] [size=3][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3118590/1]>> story written by dragonglimmer <<[/size][/url][size=4][/center] ----- [font=cambria]"GET BACK HERE!" Vaziel roared, furious little sparks flying from her fingertips as she chased her best friend, Echo, through the twisted trees of the Viridian Labyrinth. "ECHO! COME BACK HERE, OR SO HELP ME, I WILL HANG YOU UPSIDE DOWN AND BURN YOUR TOES UNTIL YOU TELL ME!" Echo's terrified squeak echoed back at the angry wildclaw as the two dragons crashed through the forest. "You wouldn't [i]actually-"[/i] "TRY ME!" Yelled Vaziel. A flock of tiny birds flew up into the air, squawking fearfully as Echo slammed against a tree in an attempt to dodge Vaziel's grabbing talons. With an [i]oomph,[/i] the mirror landed on her snout, limbs splaying out on either side. She looked quite reminiscent of a flopping starfish. With a trimphant shout, Vaziel lunged for Echo. "HA! I've GOTCH-" "No you DON'T! Get those claws away from me!" With lightning-fast reflexes, Echo sprang up, dodging Vaziel and racing left, just as Vaziel barreled through the spot she had been... and right into the tree. The wood creaked and groaned from the unfair treatment it was recieving as Vaziel pushed herself up. She gritted her teeth, furious, and whirled around, scanning for the infuriating mirror. She was nowhere to be seen. [i]I'm going to catch her. I'm GOING TO CATCH HER, and when I DO, SHE WILL SUFF-[/i] With a yell, Echo dropped from where she had been hovering above Vaziel, landing on the wildclaw's back. "You - need - to - stop - CHASING ME!" Huffed Echo as she struggled with the thick vines she had tugged off of a tree. Vaziel screeched indignantly as the mirror attempted to bind her wings with the vines. With a tremendous shake, she started to fling herself around the little clearing the two dragons were in, trying to throw Echo off of her back. "VAZIEL!" Shouted Echo. "YOU'RE GOING TO THROW ME OFF!" "That's KIND OF THE POINT!" "STOP IT!" "NO! YOU STOP IT!" "STOP CHASING ME AND I'LL STOP TYING YOU UP!" "TELL ME AND I'LL STOP CHASING YOU!" [i]"NO!"[/i] Vaziel's fire magic flared as her anger continued to build. She [i]needed[/i] to know. She needed to know why her clan was still wary of her, after all of this time. She needed to know why they looked at her the way they did, why she [i]still[/i] found dragons spying on her with evident suspicion. She needed to know why she was treated like she wasn't a true member of the clan - and Vaziel needed to know why ECHO WOULDN'T TELL HER! The markings on the wildclaw's skin flared, heating, as little flames ran along her smoking horns. Echo yelped as Vaziel's scales started to rise in temperature. "Ouch! OUCH! IT BURNS! VAZ, TURN THAT OFF!" Vaziel growled, coaxing her magic to burn higher, brighter. The scales along her back started to smoke, and the vines that Echo had wound halfway around her body started to wilt, curling and turning dark at the ends. As she continued to fling her body about, she felt Echo's grip start to loosen, and increased the heat of her fire even more. The mirror yelped with each jump that Vaziel made as her body thumped against the wildclaw's back. Finally, with an anguished moan, Echo let her claws slip from their secure grip around Vaziel's neck. The mirror flew into the air in an impressive arc, landing in a sprawl across the ground. With another growl, Vaziel shook her wings, the charred remains of the vines fluttering to the ground. Smoke trailed behind her as she stalked towards Echo, who was blinking in a stunned daze. Before the mirror could get up again, Vaziel extended a paw and placed it firmly on Echo's chest, her eyes narrowed in a scathing glare. "Tell. Me. NOW." Echo pressed her lips together tightly, as if to lock them shut. "Mmmmnnooo." Hissing, Vaziel lowered her snout, tilting her head so that one furious eye stared directly into one of Echo's terrified ones. A second passed... two... three... Something changed in Echo's expression, and with a sigh, she pushed away Vaziel's face, rubbing a paw across her horns. After another moment of silence, she groaned, letting her head fall back with a [i]thunk[/i] against the ground. "Get off of me please." "Will you-" "Yes, I'll tell you, even though I shouldn't. But get off." Vaziel cautiously lifted her paw off of Echo's chest, the firey markings on her hide flickering with hidden emotions. After yet another tense silence, Vaziel sat down across from Echo, and the two dragons faced each other warily. The mirror inspected a small orange flower in front of her, brushing a talon across its petals. It swayed in the gentle breeze of her breathing, leaves fluttering softly. Echo let her eyes fall shut, the tip of her snout just brushing the center of the blossom. Suddenly, her face changed, twisting with something akin to grief; and with a growl, she ripped the flower from the ground. It drooped in her grip, fragile petals shredding against her claws. Vaziel's brow lowered in concern. "Echo, what-" "Are you absolutely sure, you want to know, Vaziel? I'm doing this to prot-" Vaziel's concern vanished in an instant. Flames leapt across her skin and sparked inside of her eyes, and she snatched the flower from Echo. "I don't NEED protection!" "I'm not saying your are weak, but you-" "I'm not some HATCHLING to be CODDLED!" The flower turned to dust, white ashes fluttering to the ground in mournful spirals. Echo's expression hardened, and she bared her fangs. "Fine. As you wish, Vaziel. "Several years ago, Sire Acrissus found a baby tundra. He was abandoned, alone and starving, his parents nowhere in sight. Forgotten. Acrissus decided to take him in and raise him as one of his own children. He named him Sunny. "As Sunny grew, something odd about him became apparent. His hide smoked and burned with markings of fire, and his claws glowed white-hot. His emotions became unpredictable and dangerous, and he started hurting dragons. On accident at first - just a little burn here, a tiny scratch there- but as time went on, it got worse. And worse." Echo closed her eyes, and a single tear trailed down her cheek. "He used to be my friend, Vaz. But.." Shaking her head, she covered her snout with her paws, sniffling miserably. "One day, he just.. snapped. He went rabid. He looked like some demon - pure fire, raging through everything and everyone." Echo lifted a wing and turned slightly, exposing a long slash along her side, hidden under the folds of the membrane. She laughed bitterly at the shocked look on Vaziel's face. "Ever wondered where I got this? This was his parting gift." She lowered her wing and stood, glaring at her stunned friend. "Eleven dragons died that day. It took months to repair the damages. He just dissappeared, Vaz, and he's never come back. He left us with a heck of a parting gift, didn't he? But now you see why dragons are wary around you, Vaz. Some of us don't want a repeat of the past. Some of us watch you closely, see you following his patterns, and flashes of Sunny flicker through our minds. And we wonder: someday, will she destroy us?" ------[/code]
@SunnyInferno

Good day! Hope it's going well for you~

Here is the finished lore. Word count is 1,214. No need to pay for the extra 214 words since you specified word count up to 1k. The price is 140kt/g. Thank you for ordering! (And I'm sorry it took so long lol) Let me know if you would like anything changed, and if not please send payment asap. :)

FLAMES AND FURY

A STORY OF RIVARIVAZIEL

"Distrust is like a vicious fire that keeps going and going, even put out, it will reignite itself, devouring the good with the bad, and still feeding on empty." -Anthony Liccione

>> story written by dragonglimmer <<

"TRY ME!" Yelled Vaziel.

"STOP IT!"

"NO! YOU STOP IT!"

"NO!"

Vaziel growled, coaxing her magic to burn higher, brighter. The scales along her back started to smoke, and the vines that Echo had wound halfway around her body started to wilt, curling and turning dark at the ends. As she continued to fling her body about, she felt Echo's grip start to loosen, and increased the heat of her fire even more. The mirror yelped with each jump that Vaziel made as her body thumped against the wildclaw's back. Finally, with an anguished moan, Echo let her claws slip from their secure grip around Vaziel's neck. The mirror flew into the air in an impressive arc, landing in a sprawl across the ground.

"Tell. Me. NOW."

Echo pressed her lips together tightly, as if to lock them shut. "Mmmmnnooo."
Hissing, Vaziel lowered her snout, tilting her head so that one furious eye stared directly into one of Echo's terrified ones.
A second passed... two... three...
Something changed in Echo's expression, and with a sigh, she pushed away Vaziel's face, rubbing a paw across her horns. After another moment of silence, she groaned, letting her head fall back with a thunk against the ground.
"Get off of me please."

"Will you-"

"Yes, I'll tell you, even though I shouldn't. But get off."

Vaziel cautiously lifted her paw off of Echo's chest, the firey markings on her hide flickering with hidden emotions. After yet another tense silence, Vaziel sat down across from Echo, and the two dragons faced each other warily.
The mirror inspected a small orange flower in front of her, brushing a talon across its petals. It swayed in the gentle breeze of her breathing, leaves fluttering softly. Echo let her eyes fall shut, the tip of her snout just brushing the center of the blossom.
Suddenly, her face changed, twisting with something akin to grief; and with a growl, she ripped the flower from the ground. It drooped in her grip, fragile petals shredding against her claws.
Vaziel's brow lowered in concern. "Echo, what-"
"Are you absolutely sure, you want to know, Vaziel? I'm doing this to prot-"
Vaziel's concern vanished in an instant. Flames leapt across her skin and sparked inside of her eyes, and she snatched the flower from Echo. "I don't NEED protection!"

"I'm not saying your are weak, but you-"

"I'm not some HATCHLING to be CODDLED!"

The flower turned to dust, white ashes fluttering to the ground in mournful spirals.

Echo's expression hardened, and she bared her fangs. "Fine. As you wish, Vaziel.

"Several years ago, Sire Acrissus found a baby tundra. He was abandoned, alone and starving, his parents nowhere in sight. Forgotten. Acrissus decided to take him in and raise him as one of his own children. He named him Sunny.

"As Sunny grew, something odd about him became apparent. His hide smoked and burned with markings of fire, and his claws glowed white-hot. His emotions became unpredictable and dangerous, and he started hurting dragons. On accident at first - just a little burn here, a tiny scratch there- but as time went on, it got worse. And worse."

Echo closed her eyes, and a single tear trailed down her cheek. "He used to be my friend, Vaz. But.."
Shaking her head, she covered her snout with her paws, sniffling miserably. "One day, he just.. snapped. He went rabid. He looked like some demon - pure fire, raging through everything and everyone."

Echo lifted a wing and turned slightly, exposing a long slash along her side, hidden under the folds of the membrane. She laughed bitterly at the shocked look on Vaziel's face. "Ever wondered where I got this? This was his parting gift." She lowered her wing and stood, glaring at her stunned friend.

"Eleven dragons died that day. It took months to repair the damages. He just dissappeared, Vaz, and he's never come back. He left us with a heck of a parting gift, didn't he? But now you see why dragons are wary around you, Vaz. Some of us don't want a repeat of the past. Some of us watch you closely, see you following his patterns, and flashes of Sunny flicker through our minds. And we wonder: someday, will she destroy us?"

Code:
Code:
-----[center][font=cambria][size=6] [b]FLAMES AND FURY[/size][/b] [size=5][b]A STORY OF [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69160196]RIVARIVAZIEL[/url][/b][/size] [size=4]"Distrust is like a vicious fire that keeps going and going, even put out, it will reignite itself, devouring the good with the bad, and still feeding on empty." [i]-Anthony Liccione[/i][/size] [size=3][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3118590/1]>> story written by dragonglimmer <<[/size][/url][size=4][/center] ----- [font=cambria]"GET BACK HERE!" Vaziel roared, furious little sparks flying from her fingertips as she chased her best friend, Echo, through the twisted trees of the Viridian Labyrinth. "ECHO! COME BACK HERE, OR SO HELP ME, I WILL HANG YOU UPSIDE DOWN AND BURN YOUR TOES UNTIL YOU TELL ME!" Echo's terrified squeak echoed back at the angry wildclaw as the two dragons crashed through the forest. "You wouldn't [i]actually-"[/i] "TRY ME!" Yelled Vaziel. A flock of tiny birds flew up into the air, squawking fearfully as Echo slammed against a tree in an attempt to dodge Vaziel's grabbing talons. With an [i]oomph,[/i] the mirror landed on her snout, limbs splaying out on either side. She looked quite reminiscent of a flopping starfish. With a trimphant shout, Vaziel lunged for Echo. "HA! I've GOTCH-" "No you DON'T! Get those claws away from me!" With lightning-fast reflexes, Echo sprang up, dodging Vaziel and racing left, just as Vaziel barreled through the spot she had been... and right into the tree. The wood creaked and groaned from the unfair treatment it was recieving as Vaziel pushed herself up. She gritted her teeth, furious, and whirled around, scanning for the infuriating mirror. She was nowhere to be seen. [i]I'm going to catch her. I'm GOING TO CATCH HER, and when I DO, SHE WILL SUFF-[/i] With a yell, Echo dropped from where she had been hovering above Vaziel, landing on the wildclaw's back. "You - need - to - stop - CHASING ME!" Huffed Echo as she struggled with the thick vines she had tugged off of a tree. Vaziel screeched indignantly as the mirror attempted to bind her wings with the vines. With a tremendous shake, she started to fling herself around the little clearing the two dragons were in, trying to throw Echo off of her back. "VAZIEL!" Shouted Echo. "YOU'RE GOING TO THROW ME OFF!" "That's KIND OF THE POINT!" "STOP IT!" "NO! YOU STOP IT!" "STOP CHASING ME AND I'LL STOP TYING YOU UP!" "TELL ME AND I'LL STOP CHASING YOU!" [i]"NO!"[/i] Vaziel's fire magic flared as her anger continued to build. She [i]needed[/i] to know. She needed to know why her clan was still wary of her, after all of this time. She needed to know why they looked at her the way they did, why she [i]still[/i] found dragons spying on her with evident suspicion. She needed to know why she was treated like she wasn't a true member of the clan - and Vaziel needed to know why ECHO WOULDN'T TELL HER! The markings on the wildclaw's skin flared, heating, as little flames ran along her smoking horns. Echo yelped as Vaziel's scales started to rise in temperature. "Ouch! OUCH! IT BURNS! VAZ, TURN THAT OFF!" Vaziel growled, coaxing her magic to burn higher, brighter. The scales along her back started to smoke, and the vines that Echo had wound halfway around her body started to wilt, curling and turning dark at the ends. As she continued to fling her body about, she felt Echo's grip start to loosen, and increased the heat of her fire even more. The mirror yelped with each jump that Vaziel made as her body thumped against the wildclaw's back. Finally, with an anguished moan, Echo let her claws slip from their secure grip around Vaziel's neck. The mirror flew into the air in an impressive arc, landing in a sprawl across the ground. With another growl, Vaziel shook her wings, the charred remains of the vines fluttering to the ground. Smoke trailed behind her as she stalked towards Echo, who was blinking in a stunned daze. Before the mirror could get up again, Vaziel extended a paw and placed it firmly on Echo's chest, her eyes narrowed in a scathing glare. "Tell. Me. NOW." Echo pressed her lips together tightly, as if to lock them shut. "Mmmmnnooo." Hissing, Vaziel lowered her snout, tilting her head so that one furious eye stared directly into one of Echo's terrified ones. A second passed... two... three... Something changed in Echo's expression, and with a sigh, she pushed away Vaziel's face, rubbing a paw across her horns. After another moment of silence, she groaned, letting her head fall back with a [i]thunk[/i] against the ground. "Get off of me please." "Will you-" "Yes, I'll tell you, even though I shouldn't. But get off." Vaziel cautiously lifted her paw off of Echo's chest, the firey markings on her hide flickering with hidden emotions. After yet another tense silence, Vaziel sat down across from Echo, and the two dragons faced each other warily. The mirror inspected a small orange flower in front of her, brushing a talon across its petals. It swayed in the gentle breeze of her breathing, leaves fluttering softly. Echo let her eyes fall shut, the tip of her snout just brushing the center of the blossom. Suddenly, her face changed, twisting with something akin to grief; and with a growl, she ripped the flower from the ground. It drooped in her grip, fragile petals shredding against her claws. Vaziel's brow lowered in concern. "Echo, what-" "Are you absolutely sure, you want to know, Vaziel? I'm doing this to prot-" Vaziel's concern vanished in an instant. Flames leapt across her skin and sparked inside of her eyes, and she snatched the flower from Echo. "I don't NEED protection!" "I'm not saying your are weak, but you-" "I'm not some HATCHLING to be CODDLED!" The flower turned to dust, white ashes fluttering to the ground in mournful spirals. Echo's expression hardened, and she bared her fangs. "Fine. As you wish, Vaziel. "Several years ago, Sire Acrissus found a baby tundra. He was abandoned, alone and starving, his parents nowhere in sight. Forgotten. Acrissus decided to take him in and raise him as one of his own children. He named him Sunny. "As Sunny grew, something odd about him became apparent. His hide smoked and burned with markings of fire, and his claws glowed white-hot. His emotions became unpredictable and dangerous, and he started hurting dragons. On accident at first - just a little burn here, a tiny scratch there- but as time went on, it got worse. And worse." Echo closed her eyes, and a single tear trailed down her cheek. "He used to be my friend, Vaz. But.." Shaking her head, she covered her snout with her paws, sniffling miserably. "One day, he just.. snapped. He went rabid. He looked like some demon - pure fire, raging through everything and everyone." Echo lifted a wing and turned slightly, exposing a long slash along her side, hidden under the folds of the membrane. She laughed bitterly at the shocked look on Vaziel's face. "Ever wondered where I got this? This was his parting gift." She lowered her wing and stood, glaring at her stunned friend. "Eleven dragons died that day. It took months to repair the damages. He just dissappeared, Vaz, and he's never come back. He left us with a heck of a parting gift, didn't he? But now you see why dragons are wary around you, Vaz. Some of us don't want a repeat of the past. Some of us watch you closely, see you following his patterns, and flashes of Sunny flicker through our minds. And we wonder: someday, will she destroy us?" ------
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Okkaaaay. @Kaminome , my friend. What part would you like me to write about, the storm, the battle, or when he took over in the absence of the Tidelord? Cause if I write all of that, it'll end up being waaaaaaay longer than 500 words. Lol. The storm might be best for the word count limit (plus I'm good at writing storms) but it's your call :)
Okkaaaay. @Kaminome , my friend. What part would you like me to write about, the storm, the battle, or when he took over in the absence of the Tidelord? Cause if I write all of that, it'll end up being waaaaaaay longer than 500 words. Lol. The storm might be best for the word count limit (plus I'm good at writing storms) but it's your call :)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13