Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Earmints - Custom Music
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump
bump
music_shop_banner.png
bump
bump
music_shop_banner.png
@batqrince
LINK TO Character - this man!(his gijinka in his bio)
TRAITS - charismatic, mysterious, he holds himself to high regard, but nice

he’s the prince of the cosmos/water/stars, he just wants to look his best for others, and loves jewelry.
GENRE - electronic / idk how to describe it but base it off his looks?
PAYMENT - treasure!
NOTES - The vibe of this song? Also listened to your samples I love them all sm omg?? They slap so hard especially the samples one’s first song and Heartdrive
I give you artistic liberty because I don’t know how to describe it but I know you’ll do good!
@batqrince

he’s the prince of the cosmos/water/stars, he just wants to look his best for others, and loves jewelry.
PAYMENT - treasure!
NOTES - The vibe of this song? Also listened to your samples I love them all sm omg?? They slap so hard especially the samples one’s first song and Heartdrive
I give you artistic liberty because I don’t know how to describe it but I know you’ll do good!
Kano3Shuuya.png
[quote name="Kano3Shuuya" date="2022-03-07 06:42:34" ] @batqrince LINK TO Character - this man!(his gijinka in his bio) TRAITS - charismatic, mysterious, he holds himself to high regard, but nice he’s the prince of the cosmos/water/stars, he just wants to look his best for others, and loves jewelry. GENRE - electronic / idk how to describe it but base it off his looks? PAYMENT - treasure! NOTES - The vibe of this song? Also listened to your samples I love them all sm omg?? They slap so hard especially the samples one’s first song and Heartdrive I give you artistic liberty because I don’t know how to describe it but I know you’ll do good! [/quote] accepted, i'll get to work as soon as possible!!
Kano3Shuuya wrote on 2022-03-07 06:42:34:
@batqrince

PAYMENT - treasure!
accepted, i'll get to work as soon as possible!!
music_shop_banner.png
BUMP
BUMP
someone commission bat before i eat your legs
someone commission bat before i eat your legs
@batqrince

Howdy! I'm super interested in commissioning you right now (for a non-dragon character, if that's alright!) Would you be able to give a rundown of what types of genres you'd be able to work with? Not the best with them myself, so a little list to refer to would be super helpful for me! :)
@batqrince

Howdy! I'm super interested in commissioning you right now (for a non-dragon character, if that's alright!) Would you be able to give a rundown of what types of genres you'd be able to work with? Not the best with them myself, so a little list to refer to would be super helpful for me! :)
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
omg lot u dont have to eat legs
omg lot u dont have to eat legs
yeah oh yeah yeah oohh yeah yeah
@batqrince Sent payment via DMs!
@batqrince Sent payment via DMs!
Kano3Shuuya.png
[quote name="Tahoma" date="2022-03-08 09:04:41" ] Howdy! I'm super interested in commissioning you right now (for a non-dragon character, if that's alright!) Would you be able to give a rundown of what types of genres you'd be able to work with? Not the best with them myself, so a little list to refer to would be super helpful for me! :) [/quote] hey there!! i can do many genres like electronic, synth, wave, chillhop, and edm. the only genre i typically avoid are those that use primarily acoustic instruments bc im bad at guitars :)
Tahoma wrote on 2022-03-08 09:04:41:
hey there!! i can do many genres like electronic, synth, wave, chillhop, and edm. the only genre i typically avoid are those that use primarily acoustic instruments bc im bad at guitars :)
music_shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10