Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Earmints - Custom Music
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b][size=7]EARMINTS[/b][/size] [sup]custom music shop[/sup] Want some [b]SWEET TUNES[/b] for your [b]PRECIOUS LITTLE SCRUNKLY[/b] dragon? [sub](or any other character)[/sub] If so, you've come to the right place! In an effort to fund my nonsense and experiment with my MIDI keyboard, I am offering [b]CUSTOM MADE[/b] music and loops based on a dragon you provide me! For what price you ask? Well... [rule] [sub]1g/1.5kt conversion rate[/sub] 1 minute long loop - 1kg base price [sup][url=https://soundcloud.com/earmints/earmints-sample-works]samples here[/url][/sup] [sup]prices may vary on genre[/sup] [sup]more options soon smile :)[/sup] [rule] Still interested? Great! Once you're ready to order, please fill out this form. [code][b]LINK TO DRAGON[/b] - (link here) [b]TRAITS[/b] - (some personality traits of said dragon) [b]GENRE[/b] - (genre here, be as specific or broad as youd like) [b]PAYMENT[/b] - (payment form and amount) [b]NOTES[/b] - (want to add something specific? tell me here!!)[/code] [rule] SLOTS ARE [b]CLOSED[/b] ([sub]payed-[emoji=money bag size=1] unpaid-[emoji=hourglass size=1][/sub]) 1. Kano3Shuuya[emoji=money bag size=1] 2. KyuuBird[emoji=money bag size=1] 3. raccqn[emoji=money bag size=1] 4. errastus[emoji=hourglass size=1] [rule] Want to be added to open slots pinglist? Simply DM me!! :) Wanna help advertise this shop? Use this button! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3096589][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/898790804473143309/933788639052304496/EARMINT_STICKER.png[/url][/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3096589][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/898790804473143309/933788639052304496/EARMINT_STICKER.png[/url][/img][/code]
EARMINTS
custom music shop

Want some SWEET TUNES for your PRECIOUS LITTLE SCRUNKLY dragon? (or any other character)
If so, you've come to the right place!
In an effort to fund my nonsense and experiment with my MIDI keyboard, I am offering CUSTOM MADE music and loops based on a dragon you provide me!
For what price you ask? Well...
1g/1.5kt conversion rate
1 minute long loop - 1kg base price
samples here
prices may vary on genre
more options soon smile :)
Still interested? Great! Once you're ready to order, please fill out this form.
Code:
[b]LINK TO DRAGON[/b] - (link here) [b]TRAITS[/b] - (some personality traits of said dragon) [b]GENRE[/b] - (genre here, be as specific or broad as youd like) [b]PAYMENT[/b] - (payment form and amount) [b]NOTES[/b] - (want to add something specific? tell me here!!)

SLOTS ARE CLOSED
(payed- unpaid-)
1. Kano3Shuuya
2. KyuuBird
3. raccqn
4. errastus
Want to be added to open slots pinglist? Simply DM me!! :)
Wanna help advertise this shop? Use this button!
EARMINT_STICKER.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3096589][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/898790804473143309/933788639052304496/EARMINT_STICKER.png[/url][/img]
music_shop_banner.png
[center][b][size=7]REVIEWS[/b][/size] [quote=ItsSedimentary]The melody was very smooth and reminded me of a conversation with an npc in a game like Undertale! This artist truly is good at creating incredible music![/quote] [quote=Deercryptid]Song was a bop and sounded super unique and very fitting for the character <3[/quote] [quote=Kano3Shuuya]It sounds so majestic and makes him come across as serious and not to be messed with! The backtrack is so perfect to show he doesn’t mess around!! It reminds me of when he’s in his ethereal form looking down and checking the person before him to see if they are worthy of his presence. [/quote] [quote=Tahoma]The order was completed very quickly! Everything was at a reasonable price, he managed to created something that fit the vibes of a sample I was looking at and took it in a direction that made it entirely unique. Just like another review said, the soundbite sounds like it would be a level in a video game![/quote] [quote=Elgie]batqrince is very friendly and super quick with making his music! I basically gave him free reign except for the genre I wanted and it was fun seeing his own interpretation of what he thought my OC's music would be like c:[/quote]
REVIEWS
ItsSedimentary wrote:
The melody was very smooth and reminded me of a conversation with an npc in a game like Undertale! This artist truly is good at creating incredible music!
Deercryptid wrote:
Song was a bop and sounded super unique and very fitting for the character <3
Kano3Shuuya wrote:
It sounds so majestic and makes him come across as serious and not to be messed with!
The backtrack is so perfect to show he doesn’t mess around!! It reminds me of when he’s in his ethereal form looking down and checking the person before him to see if they are worthy of his presence.
Tahoma wrote:
The order was completed very quickly! Everything was at a reasonable price, he managed to created something that fit the vibes of a sample I was looking at and took it in a direction that made it entirely unique. Just like another review said, the soundbite sounds like it would be a level in a video game!
Elgie wrote:
batqrince is very friendly and super quick with making his music! I basically gave him free reign except for the genre I wanted and it was fun seeing his own interpretation of what he thought my OC's music would be like c:
music_shop_banner.png
bump smiles
bump smiles
music_shop_banner.png
commission him rn.
commission him rn.
chara / halloween / moss
they/it
orange g1 enjoyer
bump
bump
music_shop_banner.png
(kicks down the door)
(kicks down the door)
bump (i am helpin g)
bump (i am helpin g)
chara / halloween / moss
they/it
orange g1 enjoyer
chara stole my bump im goiig to hate crime them
chara stole my bump im goiig to hate crime them
hits both of you with a big rock
hits both of you with a big rock
music_shop_banner.png
hits forum post with a big rock
(bump)
hits forum post with a big rock
(bump)
music_shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10