Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Earmints - Custom Music
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Stands on the tables
Stands on the tables
yeah oh yeah yeah oohh yeah yeah
drags you off of the tables
drags you off of the tables
music_shop_banner.png
Hi @batqrince !

a bit of an offside question, I have a piece of music which I commissioned for one of my character a little while back from Shariza. He isn't a dragon but I hope that's okay.

would you be ok to take a bit of it as a base or inspiration to make a 1-min loop? I was thinking of having something like your 3rd sample with that mystical night chiptune type of vibe

If that's no good then I can fill in a form for something completely fresh from your brain.

My character. and The song. I mainly like the piano intro and the piano bit at 2:10 but any part of the tune would be fine to use if you feel a spark.

Hi @batqrince !

a bit of an offside question, I have a piece of music which I commissioned for one of my character a little while back from Shariza. He isn't a dragon but I hope that's okay.

would you be ok to take a bit of it as a base or inspiration to make a 1-min loop? I was thinking of having something like your 3rd sample with that mystical night chiptune type of vibe

If that's no good then I can fill in a form for something completely fresh from your brain.

My character. and The song. I mainly like the piano intro and the piano bit at 2:10 but any part of the tune would be fine to use if you feel a spark.

COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
[quote name="Baelfin" date="2022-01-25 07:28:40" ] Hi @batqrince ! a bit of an offside question, I have a piece of music which I commissioned for one of my character a little while back from Shariza. He isn't a dragon but I hope that's okay. would you be ok to take a bit of it as a base or inspiration to make a 1-min loop? I was thinking of having something like your 3rd sample with that mystical night chiptune type of vibe If that's no good then I can fill in a form for something completely fresh from your brain. My character. and The song. I mainly like the piano intro and the piano bit at 2:10 but any part of the tune would be fine to use if you feel a spark. [/quote] thats all good!! send in your payment and i'll get to work!! @Baelfin
Baelfin wrote on 2022-01-25 07:28:40:
Hi @batqrince !

thats all good!! send in your payment and i'll get to work!!
@Baelfin
music_shop_banner.png
LETS GOOO FIRST ORDER (kicks over a table)
LETS GOOO FIRST ORDER (kicks over a table)
(props table back up)

@batqrince awesome!! sending over now

(props table back up)

@batqrince awesome!! sending over now

COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
Smashes table in two FIRST ORDER
Smashes table in two FIRST ORDER
bump!! both slots are now open
bump!! both slots are now open
music_shop_banner.png
rolls through door

I'm back!

LINK TO DRAGONOC - https://toyhou.se/4017658.--yeon-
TRAITS - similar to the previous one but more lithe, more impulsive, and instead of night time, she's more active during twilight
GENRE - something that's like moonlit reflections (because they're like both the same sides of a coin) but a little more twinkly and a little bit less solemn
PAYMENT - gemssss
NOTES - basically I want it to feel like a prequel to moonlit reflections :v
rolls through door

I'm back!

LINK TO DRAGONOC - https://toyhou.se/4017658.--yeon-
TRAITS - similar to the previous one but more lithe, more impulsive, and instead of night time, she's more active during twilight
GENRE - something that's like moonlit reflections (because they're like both the same sides of a coin) but a little more twinkly and a little bit less solemn
PAYMENT - gemssss
NOTES - basically I want it to feel like a prequel to moonlit reflections :v
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
oh mtgod anotherr orrder

ur back welcome widepeepohappy
oh mtgod anotherr orrder

ur back welcome widepeepohappy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10