Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Earmints - Custom Music
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bumping - sorry for the delay!! just finishing up my classes n then i'll be back to working on the tunes :smiler:
bumping - sorry for the delay!! just finishing up my classes n then i'll be back to working on the tunes :smiler:
music_shop_banner.png
BMYO
BMYO
bumping AGAIN i am once again so sorry for the delay,, tunes will most likely be finished this week!! i was unable to work last week due to a family emergency but it should be cleared up now!
bumping AGAIN i am once again so sorry for the delay,, tunes will most likely be finished this week!! i was unable to work last week due to a family emergency but it should be cleared up now!
music_shop_banner.png
bump
bump
yeah oh yeah yeah oohh yeah yeah
hohohoho *rubs my hands together evilly*

LINK TO DRAGON - max
TRAITS - hes a ringleader for a circus! while im planning to make him up to interpretation, for now hes a bit manipulative and money hungry. very charismatic, and can sell u the shirt right off ur back. hes not always a massive [REDACTED], but if he sees an opportunity for money he takes it, and its usually at the expense of others. not that hes trying to hurt anyone, but he (for the most part) just doesnt care
GENRE - id love something that sounds like its from a circus! or circus inspired :) itd also be neat for it to sound like its from a video game. once i actually get the motivation i do wanna make him some talk sprites for fun :)
PAYMENT - 1kg (ik theres a sale but idm paying full price for art or more if needed)
NOTES - feel free to ask me anything! im very musically illiterate so im sure whatever u do will sound great!!
hohohoho *rubs my hands together evilly*

LINK TO DRAGON - max
TRAITS - hes a ringleader for a circus! while im planning to make him up to interpretation, for now hes a bit manipulative and money hungry. very charismatic, and can sell u the shirt right off ur back. hes not always a massive [REDACTED], but if he sees an opportunity for money he takes it, and its usually at the expense of others. not that hes trying to hurt anyone, but he (for the most part) just doesnt care
GENRE - id love something that sounds like its from a circus! or circus inspired :) itd also be neat for it to sound like its from a video game. once i actually get the motivation i do wanna make him some talk sprites for fun :)
PAYMENT - 1kg (ik theres a sale but idm paying full price for art or more if needed)
NOTES - feel free to ask me anything! im very musically illiterate so im sure whatever u do will sound great!!
69154f_9f3dec116da5459e9f345a18b1252f3a~mv2.gif
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AN ORDER
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AN ORDER
yeah oh yeah yeah oohh yeah yeah
WAHOO
WAHOO
LINK TO DRAGON - not a dragon but another OC! Here is her Toyhouse.
TRAITS - A promiscuous, overpowered elf with a moral compass that rarely points north. She tries to do the right thing, she really does, but she has a vicious streak a mile wide and little ability to control it. She uses her dark powers for her own benefit as much as for the greater good, and sometimes sows destruction just for fun. Though she's protected her home planet from powerful entities that would destroy or corrupt it, the people hold her in fear as much as reverence.
GENRE - Ambient music, as though for a video game.
PAYMENT - 700G (if the sale is still going on - 1KG if not) per minute… would you be willing to make it a longer piece? I’ve got 5KG I’m willing to throw at you for an extended work!
NOTES - This is the World of Warcraft character I’ve had for half a decade, and I’m finally starting to create some content for her. While I write and draw, I’ve been listening to the soundtrack from the game, but nothing quite has clicked as ‘her’ music - so I’m commissioning a song from you with that goal in mind! If you like, you can draw inspiration from motifs and instruments from the parts of the game’s music that I associate with her: her organization’s music, her race’s music, her class’s music, and the main theme music. But if you’d rather take it in your own direction, I’m totally happy with that, too! I’d love to be in contact with you throughout this process; if there’s any more information that would help, just let me know!
LINK TO DRAGON - not a dragon but another OC! Here is her Toyhouse.
TRAITS - A promiscuous, overpowered elf with a moral compass that rarely points north. She tries to do the right thing, she really does, but she has a vicious streak a mile wide and little ability to control it. She uses her dark powers for her own benefit as much as for the greater good, and sometimes sows destruction just for fun. Though she's protected her home planet from powerful entities that would destroy or corrupt it, the people hold her in fear as much as reverence.
GENRE - Ambient music, as though for a video game.
PAYMENT - 700G (if the sale is still going on - 1KG if not) per minute… would you be willing to make it a longer piece? I’ve got 5KG I’m willing to throw at you for an extended work!
NOTES - This is the World of Warcraft character I’ve had for half a decade, and I’m finally starting to create some content for her. While I write and draw, I’ve been listening to the soundtrack from the game, but nothing quite has clicked as ‘her’ music - so I’m commissioning a song from you with that goal in mind! If you like, you can draw inspiration from motifs and instruments from the parts of the game’s music that I associate with her: her organization’s music, her race’s music, her class’s music, and the main theme music. But if you’d rather take it in your own direction, I’m totally happy with that, too! I’d love to be in contact with you throughout this process; if there’s any more information that would help, just let me know!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
wait you might not be subscribed. @mistyevergreen hi!! I have an order :3
wait you might not be subscribed. @mistyevergreen hi!! I have an order :3
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
@errastus @raccqn
sorry for the delay trhyfg both accepted
@errastus @raccqn
sorry for the delay trhyfg both accepted