Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Earmints - Custom Music
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
sales been updated to include a gem discount as well
sales been updated to include a gem discount as well
music_shop_banner.png
bump
bump
music_shop_banner.png
Good morning @batqrince ! I really like your Shop idea!!! it's incredible to imagine someone creatively imagining themes for different Characters :D I was wondering if you'd be open to creating a love theme that is similar in style to Theme of Love from Final Fantasy IV (here is a link to the song on youtube and another link to a more orchestral version on youtube) Original (8bit) = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4l3Y30Ua8g Original (Remastered) = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_8-o0MetI Orchestral = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRXSSLPuMF4 The dragons in question are a couple that I envision as true love ^~^ [img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20401271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/204013/20401271_350.png[/url] [img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19452537][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/194526/19452537_350.png[/url] Billy is a goofy guy that chose to wander and explore far from home to learn about the World around them and how they fit into the Universal masterpiece =3 he fell in love with Mandy, a lady who became a prosecutor in the Den to protect all those around her by creating a legal backbone that represents Justice in her home =D She was originally very shy talking to anyone, but grew to learn her inner voice and speak out the way her truth guided her to ^~^ The two of them have Fate swirled in their Lives , for telling each other that they will always be there for each other gave Strength to both of them to continue their journeys apart at times, but always in love :3 PS = Both dragons have an artpiece, created by an incredible Flight Rising friend, that shows them sitting together in a field and I was hoping this could be an inspiration for you if you're wanting more energy to help! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/PJjft2DY/Fin.png[/img] Does this sound like a commission you would like to work on? :D I was a little confused by the commission price, but I can tell you all that I have and you can tell me if it is enough xD I have 541, 856 Treasure and 125Gems and would be delighted to use them all for this commission! You are an inspiring shop =3 May you enjoy your Tuesday today!
Good morning @batqrince !

I really like your Shop idea!!! it's incredible to imagine someone creatively imagining themes for different Characters :D I was wondering if you'd be open to creating a love theme that is similar in style to Theme of Love from Final Fantasy IV (here is a link to the song on youtube and another link to a more orchestral version on youtube)

Original (8bit) = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4l3Y30Ua8g

Original (Remastered) = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_8-o0MetI

Orchestral = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRXSSLPuMF4

The dragons in question are a couple that I envision as true love ^~^

[img][/img]20401271_350.png

[img][/img]19452537_350.png

Billy is a goofy guy that chose to wander and explore far from home to learn about the World around them and how they fit into the Universal masterpiece =3 he fell in love with Mandy, a lady who became a prosecutor in the Den to protect all those around her by creating a legal backbone that represents Justice in her home =D She was originally very shy talking to anyone, but grew to learn her inner voice and speak out the way her truth guided her to ^~^ The two of them have Fate swirled in their Lives , for telling each other that they will always be there for each other gave Strength to both of them to continue their journeys apart at times, but always in love :3

PS = Both dragons have an artpiece, created by an incredible Flight Rising friend, that shows them sitting together in a field and I was hoping this could be an inspiration for you if you're wanting more energy to help!

Fin.png

Does this sound like a commission you would like to work on? :D

I was a little confused by the commission price, but I can tell you all that I have and you can tell me if it is enough xD I have 541, 856 Treasure and 125Gems and would be delighted to use them all for this commission! You are an inspiring shop =3 May you enjoy your Tuesday today!
DearWattsonMinii.pngPumpkinSpice_0061_copy.pngHinamori_0062_copy.png?RqX6m=party.png
@batqrince
This is such a cool and unique idea! I hope more people find you, cuz this seems like it's gonna be really awesome.

LINK TO CHARACTER - Here

And if you really want to get more details on him, there's this as well.
(He used to be a character I made for Legend of Zelda-themed groups, but I'm branching off to eventually put him in an original story.)

TRAITS - He comes off as very aloof and forlorn, even a little intimidating with his towering height (6'03") and gangling limbs. If you actually get to talking to him you can see that he's very kind, if not a bit eccentric.

His one passion is fantasy creatures (which are real, in his universe), and he spends most of his days studying them, cataloguing any species he comes across. His main goal is to educate others about them (namely the more dangerous ones, like dragons for example, lol), proving that they don't just mindlessly kill, and that they deserve to be treated with respect.

GENRE - I'm not entirely familiar with the different genres, but out of the 3 suggested, I think chiptune would suit him best.

PAYMENT - I'll pay in gems c:

NOTES - I'd love to hear your own interpretation of this lad, but ideally there would be somber hints to the music. He's a tortured soul who has been through a lot of anguish in his life, and he holds a dark secret that keeps him from really opening up to anyone.
@batqrince
This is such a cool and unique idea! I hope more people find you, cuz this seems like it's gonna be really awesome.

LINK TO CHARACTER - Here

(He used to be a character I made for Legend of Zelda-themed groups, but I'm branching off to eventually put him in an original story.)

TRAITS - He comes off as very aloof and forlorn, even a little intimidating with his towering height (6'03") and gangling limbs. If you actually get to talking to him you can see that he's very kind, if not a bit eccentric.

His one passion is fantasy creatures (which are real, in his universe), and he spends most of his days studying them, cataloguing any species he comes across. His main goal is to educate others about them (namely the more dangerous ones, like dragons for example, lol), proving that they don't just mindlessly kill, and that they deserve to be treated with respect.

GENRE - I'm not entirely familiar with the different genres, but out of the 3 suggested, I think chiptune would suit him best.

NOTES - I'd love to hear your own interpretation of this lad, but ideally there would be somber hints to the music. He's a tortured soul who has been through a lot of anguish in his life, and he holds a dark secret that keeps him from really opening up to anyone.
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
Hello! I wanted to commission but I had a question first - on the sample track, I really love and adore the last song, and was wondering if you could create something similar to that, or expand it at all? Or has it already been used as a commission?

Thanks in advance!
Hello! I wanted to commission but I had a question first - on the sample track, I really love and adore the last song, and was wondering if you could create something similar to that, or expand it at all? Or has it already been used as a commission?

Thanks in advance!
[quote name="Rainfeather" date="2022-02-16 04:34:59" ] Hello! I wanted to commission but I had a question first - on the sample track, I really love and adore the last song, and was wondering if you could create something similar to that, or expand it at all? Or has it already been used as a commission? Thanks in advance! [/quote] hey there!! that last track is currently available for free use with credit! if you'd like a link, do not hesitate to dm!! [quote name="Elgie" date="2022-02-15 22:36:43" ] @batqrince This is such a cool and unique idea! I hope more people find you, cuz this seems like it's gonna be really awesome. LINK TO CHARACTER - Here And if you really want to get more details on him, there's this as well. (He used to be a character I made for Legend of Zelda-themed groups, but I'm branching off to eventually put him in an original story.) TRAITS - He comes off as very aloof and forlorn, even a little intimidating with his towering height (6'03") and gangling limbs. If you actually get to talking to him you can see that he's very kind, if not a bit eccentric. His one passion is fantasy creatures (which are real, in his universe), and he spends most of his days studying them, cataloguing any species he comes across. His main goal is to educate others about them (namely the more dangerous ones, like dragons for example, lol), proving that they don't just mindlessly kill, and that they deserve to be treated with respect. GENRE - I'm not entirely familiar with the different genres, but out of the 3 suggested, I think chiptune would suit him best. PAYMENT - I'll pay in gems c: NOTES - I'd love to hear your own interpretation of this lad, but ideally there would be somber hints to the music. He's a tortured soul who has been through a lot of anguish in his life, and he holds a dark secret that keeps him from really opening up to anyone. [/quote] happy to accept!! all-out chiptune might take me awhile due to having to construct the instruments myself, but if you'd just like something with chiptune elements like a synth of bass let me know!!
Rainfeather wrote on 2022-02-16 04:34:59:

Thanks in advance!
hey there!! that last track is currently available for free use with credit! if you'd like a link, do not hesitate to dm!!
Elgie wrote on 2022-02-15 22:36:43:
@batqrince

LINK TO CHARACTER - Here

happy to accept!! all-out chiptune might take me awhile due to having to construct the instruments myself, but if you'd just like something with chiptune elements like a synth of bass let me know!!
music_shop_banner.png
LINK TO DRAGON - Venus
TRAITS - A hopeless romantic with a big heart, he has a tendency to say and do kind of buckwild things but he means well. He's a technician for other bots, essentially working as a doctor, and likes to act as a soothing and comforting presence for them. He's very upbeat and loves to chat but is pretty low energy. Collects heart shaped cookware, animal bones, and nice yarns to use for projects.
GENRE - Sort of similar to your 2nd, 3rd and final examples would be nice (I think they might be chiptune? Unsure) A smooth sorta flowing sound similar to this would also be nice, but really whatever you decide to do would be fun :}
PAYMENT - 700g
NOTES - His joints make little vrrt vrrt vrrt sounds sorta like a milder version of the sound a drill makes, not really requesting that you add that but it might help give some sound insp :}
LINK TO DRAGON - Venus
TRAITS - A hopeless romantic with a big heart, he has a tendency to say and do kind of buckwild things but he means well. He's a technician for other bots, essentially working as a doctor, and likes to act as a soothing and comforting presence for them. He's very upbeat and loves to chat but is pretty low energy. Collects heart shaped cookware, animal bones, and nice yarns to use for projects.
GENRE - Sort of similar to your 2nd, 3rd and final examples would be nice (I think they might be chiptune? Unsure) A smooth sorta flowing sound similar to this would also be nice, but really whatever you decide to do would be fun :}
PAYMENT - 700g
NOTES - His joints make little vrrt vrrt vrrt sounds sorta like a milder version of the sound a drill makes, not really requesting that you add that but it might help give some sound insp :}
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
[quote name="Deercryptid" date="2022-02-16 12:43:00" ] LINK TO DRAGON - Venus TRAITS - A hopeless romantic with a big heart, he has a tendency to say and do kind of buckwild things but he means well. He's a technician for other bots, essentially working as a doctor, and likes to act as a soothing and comforting presence for them. He's very upbeat and loves to chat but is pretty low energy. Collects heart shaped cookware, animal bones, and nice yarns to use for projects. GENRE - Sort of similar to your 2nd, 3rd and final examples would be nice (I think they might be chiptune? Unsure) A smooth sorta flowing sound similar to this would also be nice, but really whatever you decide to do would be fun :} PAYMENT - 700g NOTES - His joints make little vrrt vrrt vrrt sounds sorta like a milder version of the sound a drill makes, not really requesting that you add that but it might help give some sound insp :} [/quote] accepting!!
Deercryptid wrote on 2022-02-16 12:43:00:
LINK TO DRAGON - Venus
PAYMENT - 700g
accepting!!
music_shop_banner.png
BUMP (falls on the floor and dies)
BUMP (falls on the floor and dies)
bumping!!
bumping!!
music_shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10