Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Earmints - Custom Music
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
LINK TO CHARACTER - https://toyhou.se/13364047.kieran-hassan-hy-lizaer
TRAITS - Kieran is confident, battle-ready, and like his dragon heritage, fiery! He's the type to charge right in without thinking of the risks, and he loves to put his battle skills to use and take on a challenge with his two scimitars! He's a good boy
GENRE - Not so good at genre, but the vibes of the first sample are what I'm looking for! Fast-ish! Something that captures his eagerness and excitement to fight!
PAYMENT - Gems at base amount!
NOTES - I'd love to be added to a pinglist, if you have one! c:
TRAITS - Kieran is confident, battle-ready, and like his dragon heritage, fiery! He's the type to charge right in without thinking of the risks, and he loves to put his battle skills to use and take on a challenge with his two scimitars! He's a good boy
GENRE - Not so good at genre, but the vibes of the first sample are what I'm looking for! Fast-ish! Something that captures his eagerness and excitement to fight!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
[quote name="Tahoma" date="2022-03-08 15:31:20" ] LINK TO CHARACTER - https://toyhou.se/13364047.kieran-hassan-hy-lizaer TRAITS - Kieran is confident, battle-ready, and like his dragon heritage, fiery! He's the type to charge right in without thinking of the risks, and he loves to put his battle skills to use and take on a challenge with his two scimitars! He's a good boy GENRE - Not so good at genre, but the vibes of the first sample are what I'm looking for! Fast-ish! Something that captures his eagerness and excitement to fight! PAYMENT - Gems at base amount! NOTES - I'd love to be added to a pinglist, if you have one! c: [/quote] accepted!! i'll get to work as soon as possible!
Tahoma wrote on 2022-03-08 15:31:20:
accepted!! i'll get to work as soon as possible!
music_shop_banner.png
@batqrince
LINK TO CHARACTER - this man again!(his gijinka in his bio)
TRAITS - focusing on his royalty and kind demeanor, he’s classified as the most beautiful man and he is loved by all. He’s super sweet and likes to hang out with friends.(discard his cosmic background for this one, just focus on traits above and the the stuff in notes!)
GENRE - carousel vibe/ train jingle! Going to be the ‘first impression theme’ for him!
PAYMENT - treasure!
NOTES - Mix of golden brown - stranglers and water crown (up until 0:09) and Cielo Estrellado (until 0:09)
Last 2 are my fave Japanese train station jingles I grew up with when I lived in japan, so incorporating a aesthetic of them would mean the world!)

Thinking about this song focusing on the happy vibe he gives off! Royal but kind and generous
@batqrince
TRAITS - focusing on his royalty and kind demeanor, he’s classified as the most beautiful man and he is loved by all. He’s super sweet and likes to hang out with friends.(discard his cosmic background for this one, just focus on traits above and the the stuff in notes!)
GENRE - carousel vibe/ train jingle! Going to be the ‘first impression theme’ for him!
PAYMENT - treasure!
NOTES - Mix of golden brown - stranglers and water crown (up until 0:09) and Cielo Estrellado (until 0:09)
Last 2 are my fave Japanese train station jingles I grew up with when I lived in japan, so incorporating a aesthetic of them would mean the world!)

Thinking about this song focusing on the happy vibe he gives off! Royal but kind and generous
Kano3Shuuya.png
[quote name="Kano3Shuuya" date="2022-03-08 16:55:58" ] LINK TO CHARACTER - this man again!(his gijinka in his bio) TRAITS - focusing on his royalty and kind demeanor, he’s classified as the most beautiful man and he is loved by all. He’s super sweet and likes to hang out with friends.(discard his cosmic background for this one, just focus on traits above and the the stuff in notes!) GENRE - carousel vibe/ train jingle! Going to be the ‘first impression theme’ for him! PAYMENT - treasure! NOTES - Mix of golden brown - stranglers and water crown (up until 0:09) and Cielo Estrellado (until 0:09) Last 2 are my fave Japanese train station jingles I grew up with when I lived in japan, so incorporating a aesthetic of them would mean the world!) Thinking about this song focusing on the happy vibe he gives off! Royal but kind and generous [/quote] accepted!! thank you for your continued patronage!!
Kano3Shuuya wrote on 2022-03-08 16:55:58:
PAYMENT - treasure!

accepted!! thank you for your continued patronage!!
music_shop_banner.png
@batqrince sent payment in cr!
@batqrince sent payment in cr!
Kano3Shuuya.png
LETS GO MORE COMMISSIONS (writhes on the floor)
LETS GO MORE COMMISSIONS (writhes on the floor)
@batqrince
hello! just checking in before I (very possibly) order, are you still open for comms? I don't wanna add more orders onto you if you're busy already!

Also, would you consider euro/usd as payment? I like supporting artists with some real money c: If not, i can do gems just as well!
@batqrince
hello! just checking in before I (very possibly) order, are you still open for comms? I don't wanna add more orders onto you if you're busy already!

Also, would you consider euro/usd as payment? I like supporting artists with some real money c: If not, i can do gems just as well!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
[quote name="KyuuBird" date="2022-03-10 06:49:20" ] @batqrince hello! just checking in before I (very possibly) order, are you still open for comms? I don't wanna add more orders onto you if you're busy already! Also, would you consider euro/usd as payment? I like supporting artists with some real money c: If not, i can do gems just as well! [/quote] yes, i am still open! i will probably have real currency options available at some point in the future, if not soon!
KyuuBird wrote on 2022-03-10 06:49:20:
@batqrince

yes, i am still open! i will probably have real currency options available at some point in the future, if not soon!
music_shop_banner.png
@batqrince Here I am! Sorry for not posting sooner, I didn't get pinged so I hadn't realized you replied! ; v ; First time ordering a tune, please tell me if this is understandable- also i'd be more than happy to talk via PMs if you'd like more info! If this is too weird, I'm more than happy to change the dragon/oc and music genre <3 I have another dragon that'd greatly need a tune! (Also, saw you checking out the Cult; feel free to drop by anytime or pm me about it! <3) -------------- [b]LINK TO DRAGON[/b] - [indent]This is my dragon version of her, + her design is in her bio! Her name, Strata, means "Loss" in Polish Fun fact, her whole character/world was initially based off of a game concept I had, and when i heard the samples in your soundcloud I immediately knew I'd love to get a tune for her from you! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75993433][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/759935/75993433.png[/img][/url][/indent] [b]TRAITS[/b] - [Indent]Strata was born in a dystopian, almost perma-winter world, so she's used to doom and gloom- but she doesn't approach life in a negative way at all. In fact, she's extremely neutral, just doing what she feels like doing and helping when she wants to. Chaotic neutral, you could say. She's kind hearted but awkward when it comes to human interaction (since she's 90% alone and surviving away from human life). Strata is crafty and curious like her corvid brethren; a gremlin in an unforgiving world. She CAN be serious when needed, it's just rare, and dangerous. She communicates via chirps, hisses, and geiger counter clicks, and lives in a 15-story, abandoned eastern bloc. [/indent] [b]GENRE[/b] -[indent](slavic, doomer-type) cold synthwave/darkwave/Post-punk would be ideal (think Molchat Doma mainly), if you could! it's almost like a melancholic/doomer version of Phonk, but sometimes just as aggressive? Her general theme is slavic (she, and I, are polish!), post-apocalyptic/dystopian vibe! Hence the heavy post-punk/doomer sounds, with some of that good characteristic bass from both genres[/indent] [b]PAYMENT[/b] - [Indent]Gems, amount up to you! If this genre is difficult I'll happily pay as much as is needed <3 (i can also do mixed if you'd like)[/indent] [b]NOTES[/b] - [Indent]Not 100% necessary since i don't know if this would fit in, but i've got [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpKPqwWTe5M&list=PLUvZAG-yvu_jJfV0ySHWnGtLWIRZ-s3KP&index=66]this tune[/url] (there's info on it's history in the comments of the vid!) which could possibly be incorporated? Along with that, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c69eHlQrKaY&list=PLUvZAG-yvu_jJfV0ySHWnGtLWIRZ-s3KP&index=36]Kletka [/url]and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q07pM2_c7_Q]Sudno [/url]are two of the songs which i always use while describing Strata, so i'm linking them as well some inspiration! [/indent]
@batqrince
Here I am!
Sorry for not posting sooner, I didn't get pinged so I hadn't realized you replied! ; v ;

First time ordering a tune, please tell me if this is understandable- also i'd be more than happy to talk via PMs if you'd like more info!
If this is too weird, I'm more than happy to change the dragon/oc and music genre <3 I have another dragon that'd greatly need a tune!

(Also, saw you checking out the Cult; feel free to drop by anytime or pm me about it! <3)
LINK TO DRAGON -
This is my dragon version of her, + her design is in her bio! Her name, Strata, means "Loss" in Polish
Fun fact, her whole character/world was initially based off of a game concept I had, and when i heard the samples in your soundcloud I immediately knew I'd love to get a tune for her from you!

75993433.png

TRAITS -
Strata was born in a dystopian, almost perma-winter world, so she's used to doom and gloom- but she doesn't approach life in a negative way at all. In fact, she's extremely neutral, just doing what she feels like doing and helping when she wants to. Chaotic neutral, you could say. She's kind hearted but awkward when it comes to human interaction (since she's 90% alone and surviving away from human life). Strata is crafty and curious like her corvid brethren; a gremlin in an unforgiving world. She CAN be serious when needed, it's just rare, and dangerous. She communicates via chirps, hisses, and geiger counter clicks, and lives in a 15-story, abandoned eastern bloc.

GENRE -
(slavic, doomer-type) cold synthwave/darkwave/Post-punk would be ideal (think Molchat Doma mainly), if you could! it's almost like a melancholic/doomer version of Phonk, but sometimes just as aggressive?
Her general theme is slavic (she, and I, are polish!), post-apocalyptic/dystopian vibe! Hence the heavy post-punk/doomer sounds, with some of that good characteristic bass from both genres

PAYMENT -
Gems, amount up to you! If this genre is difficult I'll happily pay as much as is needed <3 (i can also do mixed if you'd like)

NOTES -
Not 100% necessary since i don't know if this would fit in, but i've got this tune (there's info on it's history in the comments of the vid!) which could possibly be incorporated?
Along with that, Kletka and Sudno are two of the songs which i always use while describing Strata, so i'm linking them as well some inspiration!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird
happy to accept!! this one seems like its gonna be fun
@KyuuBird
happy to accept!! this one seems like its gonna be fun
music_shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10