Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shamu's Art Shop - Paint + Pixels | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
howdy! me again lol!
could I get a pixel sky with the silhouette of Atlas?
I've actually made a bit of a mockup here. Doesn't have to be followed perfectly! I'd just like him above the base cloud level looking at the moon. I also quite like how the moon's light is reflecting off the clouds circling it in your signature, so if there could be an effect similar to that that'd be great! Thank you! :3
howdy! me again lol!
could I get a pixel sky with the silhouette of Atlas?
I've actually made a bit of a mockup here. Doesn't have to be followed perfectly! I'd just like him above the base cloud level looking at the moon. I also quite like how the moon's light is reflecting off the clouds circling it in your signature, so if there could be an effect similar to that that'd be great! Thank you! :3
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@Kilwin Awwww!! You have no idea how happy it makes me that you want to recomission me, thank you so much!

Atlas is beautiful, I've been longing to draw horses again recently and he is an *adorable* pony ;; i know I'll be doing a silhouette so this is less relevant, but his electric blue colour scheme and okapi stripes are so cute.

Thank you so much for providing a mock-up! I can visualise this really well and I'm excited to get to work on it! I'll play around with it and be sure to include clouds shaded in the way requested :)

Thanks again!!!
@Kilwin Awwww!! You have no idea how happy it makes me that you want to recomission me, thank you so much!

Atlas is beautiful, I've been longing to draw horses again recently and he is an *adorable* pony ;; i know I'll be doing a silhouette so this is less relevant, but his electric blue colour scheme and okapi stripes are so cute.

Thank you so much for providing a mock-up! I can visualise this really well and I'm excited to get to work on it! I'll play around with it and be sure to include clouds shaded in the way requested :)

Thanks again!!!
Moonwatch.png
@FlyingSwallow Apologies for the delay! It's been a busy end to the year. I had so much fun painting Mizor though, the interesting interplay between fur and scale and horn was particularly enjoyable for me to learn from. I lovveeed playing with the glow effects built into their design. I hope you like it!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/YT83kYV/Mizorcommission.png[/img] [url=https://ibb.co/3YW7NGP]Full Size[/url]
@FlyingSwallow

Apologies for the delay! It's been a busy end to the year. I had so much fun painting Mizor though, the interesting interplay between fur and scale and horn was particularly enjoyable for me to learn from. I lovveeed playing with the glow effects built into their design.

I hope you like it!!

Mizorcommission.png

Full Size
Moonwatch.png
ahh! Thank you! I love it so much!! It was worth the wait! I also hope things are going smoothly on your end!
ahh! Thank you! I love it so much!! It was worth the wait! I also hope things are going smoothly on your end!
@Flyingswallow Thank you!!! I’m so glad you liked it and the wait was indeed worth it. Things are definitely getting better on my side of things - just busy with work, but I was really happy to have time to draw. Thank you again so much for commissioning me, have a lovely evening!!
@Flyingswallow Thank you!!! I’m so glad you liked it and the wait was indeed worth it. Things are definitely getting better on my side of things - just busy with work, but I was really happy to have time to draw. Thank you again so much for commissioning me, have a lovely evening!!
Moonwatch.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7