Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shamu's Art Shop - Paint + Pixels | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@FlyingSwallow Ahhh such a beautiful design! I am already so excited to play with these colours, so poppy and bright with a gorgeous glow! All the little patterns are pretttyyy too. Thank you so much for commissioning me!

Please send over the payment & I’ll have something over to you soon!
@FlyingSwallow Ahhh such a beautiful design! I am already so excited to play with these colours, so poppy and bright with a gorgeous glow! All the little patterns are pretttyyy too. Thank you so much for commissioning me!

Please send over the payment & I’ll have something over to you soon!
Moonwatch.png
@Limikkin I have completed your commission! I do apologise for the slight delay, it's been a busy time on my end - but drawing Mytilus was such a relaxing process in the midst of it all. I absolutely adore his design still, so interesting the way he plays with hard and soft colours and scales and hair - I had a lot of fun interpreting these elements of his design. Painting with white was an interesting challenge, too, and I tried to add some interest by incorporating other colours to add depth - I hope this was okay and you still like the end result! [img]https://i.ibb.co/Z2NjHmj/gildedpearlcommission.png[/img] [url=https://ibb.co/J3C1xQ1]Full Size[/url]
@Limikkin

I have completed your commission! I do apologise for the slight delay, it's been a busy time on my end - but drawing Mytilus was such a relaxing process in the midst of it all. I absolutely adore his design still, so interesting the way he plays with hard and soft colours and scales and hair - I had a lot of fun interpreting these elements of his design. Painting with white was an interesting challenge, too, and I tried to add some interest by incorporating other colours to add depth - I hope this was okay and you still like the end result!

gildedpearlcommission.png

Full Size
Moonwatch.png
It's absolutely amazing!! I love it *___*
Also, the colors are a nice addition to his design :D

Would it be alright to upload your piece of art on his bio and link back to your FR account? Or do you prefer another account?
It's absolutely amazing!! I love it *___*
Also, the colors are a nice addition to his design :D

Would it be alright to upload your piece of art on his bio and link back to your FR account? Or do you prefer another account?
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@Limikkin I am so happy to hear that you like it!! Thank you so much!

I would be delighted if you credited my FR account - I’m not really on any other site so this is perfect for me! Thanks again for checking :)
@Limikkin I am so happy to hear that you like it!! Thank you so much!

I would be delighted if you credited my FR account - I’m not really on any other site so this is perfect for me! Thanks again for checking :)
Moonwatch.png
Alrighty, I linked back to your profile here on FR :D
Thank you so much for the amazing art, I love it <3
Keep it up^^
Alrighty, I linked back to your profile here on FR :D
Thank you so much for the amazing art, I love it <3
Keep it up^^
@Limikkin You are so sweet, I can’t thank you enough ;W; Thanks again for commissioning me, it was my pleasure! Have a great evening!!
@Limikkin You are so sweet, I can’t thank you enough ;W; Thanks again for commissioning me, it was my pleasure! Have a great evening!!
Moonwatch.png
Thank you! You have a nice evening as well :3
Thank you! You have a nice evening as well :3
@DeathDino Your commission is complete! Cerfmort has an absolutely beautiful design, he commands atmosphere in of himself & so I had so much fun building a scenario around him. I really hope you like the results and it matches the atmosphere you were envisioning! [img]https://i.ibb.co/D5dqJm1/Cerfmortcommission.png[/img] [url=https://ibb.co/gzYn2Qr]Full Size[/url]
@DeathDino Your commission is complete! Cerfmort has an absolutely beautiful design, he commands atmosphere in of himself & so I had so much fun building a scenario around him. I really hope you like the results and it matches the atmosphere you were envisioning!

Cerfmortcommission.png

Full Size
Moonwatch.png
[center][emoji=sun size=1][/center]
Moonwatch.png
[center][emoji=sun size=1][/center]
Moonwatch.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7