Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shamu's Art Shop - Paint + Pixels | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! Can I get a Portrait of this fella? I only ask that you give him a monolid, and not include the furry ears, please. c: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/908850234090750003/908871139957284905/unknown.png[/img]
Hello! Can I get a Portrait of this fella?

I only ask that you give him a monolid, and not include the furry ears, please. c:

unknown.png

4 Hr ahead of FR time
ifpmXKK.png
> > Art Shop < <
things_by_valenberg-d9gwezs.gif
@LuciieR - Aww yes! He has a beautiful palette and I love how floofy his hair and his jacket is!!! Can I just clarify that the side of his face is metal? & Is it embedded under his skin? Is that eye is bionic - or is it more natural?

Finally, are you interested in a background? No worries on any of these! I’m hyped to get my hands on him! Thank you so much for commissioning me!!!
@LuciieR - Aww yes! He has a beautiful palette and I love how floofy his hair and his jacket is!!! Can I just clarify that the side of his face is metal? & Is it embedded under his skin? Is that eye is bionic - or is it more natural?

Finally, are you interested in a background? No worries on any of these! I’m hyped to get my hands on him! Thank you so much for commissioning me!!!
Moonwatch.png
Thank youu~
it's metal, yes, in my head it is very clunky (not very human-y) but i don't have that part of the design ready, so feel free to do as you see fit! The eye is a camera, the little details are supposed to be the focus of the camera

feel free to add a background, but you dont have to push yourself to it if you'd rather keep it simple

Thank you so much for accepting! I'll be sending the payment right now! ^^
Thank youu~
it's metal, yes, in my head it is very clunky (not very human-y) but i don't have that part of the design ready, so feel free to do as you see fit! The eye is a camera, the little details are supposed to be the focus of the camera

feel free to add a background, but you dont have to push yourself to it if you'd rather keep it simple

Thank you so much for accepting! I'll be sending the payment right now! ^^
4 Hr ahead of FR time
ifpmXKK.png
> > Art Shop < <
@LuciieR Perfect, thank you for clarifying because I think I can visualise it clearly now. I’m really falling for this design - the camera eye sounds like a super interesting challenge too! Oooh this is definitely going to be a fun one, thank you again.

I’ll start work on him soon & for popping over the payment! If you think of any other details you’d like me to include don’t be afraid to contact me at any time, it’s never a bother.

A final, maybe a little silly question from me, though… does he have a name? :D Of course no worries if not, I feel a wee bit closer to the characters I'm painting if I can hold their name in my head while I do it.
@LuciieR Perfect, thank you for clarifying because I think I can visualise it clearly now. I’m really falling for this design - the camera eye sounds like a super interesting challenge too! Oooh this is definitely going to be a fun one, thank you again.

I’ll start work on him soon & for popping over the payment! If you think of any other details you’d like me to include don’t be afraid to contact me at any time, it’s never a bother.

A final, maybe a little silly question from me, though… does he have a name? :D Of course no worries if not, I feel a wee bit closer to the characters I'm painting if I can hold their name in my head while I do it.
Moonwatch.png
Oooh I've been thinking about it actually!

I'm quite fond of Takeo or Enzan, but hes relatively new, so i don't actually have a lot of lore for him right now! But i'll be sure to let you know If i think of more details, but i think this is just fine! Thank you! ^^
Oooh I've been thinking about it actually!

I'm quite fond of Takeo or Enzan, but hes relatively new, so i don't actually have a lot of lore for him right now! But i'll be sure to let you know If i think of more details, but i think this is just fine! Thank you! ^^
4 Hr ahead of FR time
ifpmXKK.png
> > Art Shop < <
@LuciieR OOoooh, I like both of those names tbh and I can see how either of them fit into his vibe. Nice! Thanks for letting me know, it will be cool to see how his lore develops - I feel like he has a great base to play with thanks to his design, it’s just so mysterious and prompts a lot of questions all on its own, you know?

Ahh anyway thank you for answering all of my questions, I will now get started! :)
@LuciieR OOoooh, I like both of those names tbh and I can see how either of them fit into his vibe. Nice! Thanks for letting me know, it will be cool to see how his lore develops - I feel like he has a great base to play with thanks to his design, it’s just so mysterious and prompts a lot of questions all on its own, you know?

Ahh anyway thank you for answering all of my questions, I will now get started! :)
Moonwatch.png
@LuciieR This wee fella is done! I tried a new painting technique and I was really pleased with the results - I hope you like it too! This guy was SO fun to paint, he's so floofy with his hair and his jacket, contrasted with the hard metal half-face. I loved playing with his design, thank you so so much for commissioning me!!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/tZnJ7Jx/Luciie-RCommission.png[/img] [url=https://i.ibb.co/tZnJ7Jx/Luciie-RCommission.png]Full Size[/url] [url=https://ibb.co/8mBsW75]Transparent[/url]
@LuciieR

This wee fella is done! I tried a new painting technique and I was really pleased with the results - I hope you like it too! This guy was SO fun to paint, he's so floofy with his hair and his jacket, contrasted with the hard metal half-face. I loved playing with his design, thank you so so much for commissioning me!!!

Luciie-RCommission.png

Full Size

Transparent
Moonwatch.png
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much omg!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much omg!!
4 Hr ahead of FR time
ifpmXKK.png
> > Art Shop < <
@LuciieR Ahh I’m so glad you liked how it turned out!!! Thank /you/ so much for commissioning me!!
@LuciieR Ahh I’m so glad you liked how it turned out!!! Thank /you/ so much for commissioning me!!
Moonwatch.png
@Shamu
I would absolutely love to order a painted portrait for 1000g for this character:
https://toyhou.se/4430811.mytilus-aka-gilded-pearl
Would that be alright?
(The Sketch with the red lines is the original one, all the others are art based on it with artistic freedom xD)
@Shamu
I would absolutely love to order a painted portrait for 1000g for this character:
https://toyhou.se/4430811.mytilus-aka-gilded-pearl
Would that be alright?
(The Sketch with the red lines is the original one, all the others are art based on it with artistic freedom xD)
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7