Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shamu's Art Shop - Paint + Pixels | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! I was wondering if I could snag a Painted Portrait (without BG) of this cutie? It's totally okay if you're not comfortable with drawing him <33

https://toyhou.se/13014268.haven
Hello! I was wondering if I could snag a Painted Portrait (without BG) of this cutie? It's totally okay if you're not comfortable with drawing him <33

https://toyhou.se/13014268.haven
@GloomyTeeth Oh absolutely YES. What an utterly adorable mouth he has, such beautiful long fangs HHH. His nose is absolutely beautiful too aaahh!! And such smouldering, fire & brimstone colours!!! What I mean to say is... I would love to draw him [emoji=nocturne love size=1]. One small question before I get started - would you prefer he have his eyes whited out ala the second picture on his toyhouse, or are you looking for his pupil & iris to be included? Totally comfortable either way :) Pop me over a CR & I'll get started soon!
@GloomyTeeth Oh absolutely YES. What an utterly adorable mouth he has, such beautiful long fangs HHH. His nose is absolutely beautiful too aaahh!! And such smouldering, fire & brimstone colours!!! What I mean to say is... I would love to draw him .

One small question before I get started - would you prefer he have his eyes whited out ala the second picture on his toyhouse, or are you looking for his pupil & iris to be included? Totally comfortable either way :)

Pop me over a CR & I'll get started soon!
Moonwatch.png
@Shamu oh awesome! Thank you! I'll shoot the payment right over <33

And I'd prefer him with the pupils and iris <3
@Shamu oh awesome! Thank you! I'll shoot the payment right over <33

And I'd prefer him with the pupils and iris <3
@GloomyTeeth Brilliant, I love detailing eyes so this is delightful news to me :)

Thank you so much!
@GloomyTeeth Brilliant, I love detailing eyes so this is delightful news to me :)

Thank you so much!
Moonwatch.png
@Shamu - Hello! I'm here from your response to my LF thread! I appreciate your comments on Manslaughter's character and design. ;_; I'd love to get some birthday art for this little rat child.

So, would a painted portrait [+background] of Manslaughter for 1300G be cool? She has additional information on her Toyhouse profile, should you need it! Otherwise, you're free to go crazy with her. <3
@Shamu - Hello! I'm here from your response to my LF thread! I appreciate your comments on Manslaughter's character and design. ;_; I'd love to get some birthday art for this little rat child.

So, would a painted portrait [+background] of Manslaughter for 1300G be cool? She has additional information on her Toyhouse profile, should you need it! Otherwise, you're free to go crazy with her. <3
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Kelbris Oh yes! I am so happy you got in touch - I'm really excited to start playing around with her, even more so knowing its her birthday soon. How precious, hahaha. I've had a poke around her profile and tbh I'm even more excited haha, I just really love this nasty scooter-riding cat girl sm.

Do you have any super solid preferences with the background? I'm thinking of going quite abstract with it so I hope that's okay!

Pop over the payment and I'll get cracking soon enough! :D Thank you again!!!
@Kelbris Oh yes! I am so happy you got in touch - I'm really excited to start playing around with her, even more so knowing its her birthday soon. How precious, hahaha. I've had a poke around her profile and tbh I'm even more excited haha, I just really love this nasty scooter-riding cat girl sm.

Do you have any super solid preferences with the background? I'm thinking of going quite abstract with it so I hope that's okay!

Pop over the payment and I'll get cracking soon enough! :D Thank you again!!!
Moonwatch.png
@Shamu - No preference at all! If it helps, where she lives is pretty urban, but other than that, you can go as abstract as you want!

I'll send the payment over right away! Thank you very much!
@Shamu - No preference at all! If it helps, where she lives is pretty urban, but other than that, you can go as abstract as you want!

I'll send the payment over right away! Thank you very much!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@GloomyTeeth Here he is! A Nice Man with Happy Feelings All of the Time. Haven was a delight to paint, such gorgeous colours that play with light and shadow in different ways than I'm used to. I also love how sharp and angular all of his features are. This was really fun, thank you again for commissioning me! I threw in a very quick bg for free, but I've linked a transparent version for you too. [img]https://i.ibb.co/p1gXTZZ/Haven-Commission.png[/img] [url=https://ibb.co/0nkJLZZ]- Full Size [/url] [url=https://ibb.co/fYX3z9Y]- Transparent[/url]
@GloomyTeeth

Here he is! A Nice Man with Happy Feelings All of the Time. Haven was a delight to paint, such gorgeous colours that play with light and shadow in different ways than I'm used to. I also love how sharp and angular all of his features are. This was really fun, thank you again for commissioning me!

I threw in a very quick bg for free, but I've linked a transparent version for you too.

Haven-Commission.png

- Full Size
- Transparent
Moonwatch.png
@Shamu

I absolutely love it! Thank you so much! <33
@Shamu

I absolutely love it! Thank you so much! <33
@GloomyTeeth

Delighted to hear that!!! Thank you!!!
@GloomyTeeth

Delighted to hear that!!! Thank you!!!