Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shamu's Art Shop - Paint + Pixels | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Limikkin Ahhh!! What an absolutely stunning design!!! The stark white contrasted with the sky blue and gold just looks so elegant, so delicate to me. I ADORE the gilded horn rising between those antlers and the exaggerated, silk-like mane that falls between those serrated plates. Yesss I am super excited to take this one on, thank you soo much for commissioning me ;;

I notice some of the headshots include the mane and others don't - it looks like it emerges from between the plates kind of mid-neck to me. Do you have a preference? Or do you like to leave it up to the artist? :P I'm easy either way, just thought it'd be best to check!

If you pop over payment I'll get started soon!!! Thank you again so much for letting me draw this gorgeous design ;w;
@Limikkin Ahhh!! What an absolutely stunning design!!! The stark white contrasted with the sky blue and gold just looks so elegant, so delicate to me. I ADORE the gilded horn rising between those antlers and the exaggerated, silk-like mane that falls between those serrated plates. Yesss I am super excited to take this one on, thank you soo much for commissioning me ;;

I notice some of the headshots include the mane and others don't - it looks like it emerges from between the plates kind of mid-neck to me. Do you have a preference? Or do you like to leave it up to the artist? :P I'm easy either way, just thought it'd be best to check!

If you pop over payment I'll get started soon!!! Thank you again so much for letting me draw this gorgeous design ;w;
Moonwatch.png
@Shamu
Actually I am leaving the details to the artist to decide, as I only have that vague sketch of him.

I am super excited as well because I love getting art of all my characters xD

I am sending you the full payment right away!
@Shamu
Actually I am leaving the details to the artist to decide, as I only have that vague sketch of him.

I am super excited as well because I love getting art of all my characters xD

I am sending you the full payment right away!
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@Limikkin Brill, thank you for confirming. I think I'll have a lot of fun playing with that then :D & I will say, it is a stunning sketch :)

Thank you very much once again!!
@Limikkin Brill, thank you for confirming. I think I'll have a lot of fun playing with that then :D & I will say, it is a stunning sketch :)

Thank you very much once again!!
Moonwatch.png
@Shamu | Hello, would I be able to get a painted skies with the silhouette of this character? I was thinking of giving you artistic liberty, all I would request is something a bit eerie / beautiful, or mystical, that matches his color scheme potentially.
@Shamu | Hello, would I be able to get a painted skies with the silhouette of this character? I was thinking of giving you artistic liberty, all I would request is something a bit eerie / beautiful, or mystical, that matches his color scheme potentially.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino Oh my goodness - what an absolutely gorgeous character and prompt. Yes! I would love to take this one on, and thank you for trusting me to craft this.

My only query would be - does Cerfmort always have a green glow emanating around him? I think it's really cool, but just wanted to check this isn't a stylised background rather than a direct part of his design!

Please send over the payment whenever and I will get started on this one soon :) Thank you so much for commissioning me!
@DeathDino Oh my goodness - what an absolutely gorgeous character and prompt. Yes! I would love to take this one on, and thank you for trusting me to craft this.

My only query would be - does Cerfmort always have a green glow emanating around him? I think it's really cool, but just wanted to check this isn't a stylised background rather than a direct part of his design!

Please send over the payment whenever and I will get started on this one soon :) Thank you so much for commissioning me!
Moonwatch.png
@Shamu | The glow can be optional, it is indeed part of his design but not required! It is simply the mushrooms giving light :) I'll send payment ASAP!
@Shamu | The glow can be optional, it is indeed part of his design but not required! It is simply the mushrooms giving light :) I'll send payment ASAP!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino Damn that is so cool actually, I love that. Thanks for clarifying but tbh I love painting glowy stuff so there's no way I won't be including it :D

& Thank youuu!
@DeathDino Damn that is so cool actually, I love that. Thanks for clarifying but tbh I love painting glowy stuff so there's no way I won't be including it :D

& Thank youuu!
Moonwatch.png
Hello! Is there a slot available for me to commission you right now? If it's full, can ou put me on the pinglist please? Thank you!
Hello! Is there a slot available for me to commission you right now? If it's full, can ou put me on the pinglist please? Thank you!
@Flyingswallow Hiya! I still have a couple of slots open so you are more than welcome to commission me now!
@Flyingswallow Hiya! I still have a couple of slots open so you are more than welcome to commission me now!
Moonwatch.png
@Shamu
Thank you!
May I get a painted portrait of this guy?
https://www.deviantart.com/flydew/art/Commission-piece-by-Antigona-owo-872458988
Here's another reference
https://www.deviantart.com/flydew/art/Mizor-872458924

I'll be paying 1k gems
@Shamu
Thank you!
May I get a painted portrait of this guy?
https://www.deviantart.com/flydew/art/Commission-piece-by-Antigona-owo-872458988
Here's another reference
https://www.deviantart.com/flydew/art/Mizor-872458924

I'll be paying 1k gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7