Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Prodartivity - TCC 7/18-24
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28
@hitodama89 here's your boy! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/758408045604110398/867055155987349504/shyboy_coatl.png[/img]
@hitodama89
here's your boy!

shyboy_coatl.png
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@Ragnal [b]Username:[/b] Kururin Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61215058][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612151/61215058_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Art wishes:[/b] maybe a little dangerous or on edge? Something to match his name please :)
@Ragnal
Username: Kururin
Dragon: 61215058_350.png
Art wishes: maybe a little dangerous or on edge? Something to match his name please :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

@Koyako @DuskofDawn12 Added, thank you!

@Alphazi Either is fine! Added, thank you!
@Ern @Kywren Noted, thank you!

@Koyako @DuskofDawn12 Added, thank you!

@Alphazi Either is fine! Added, thank you!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@HurricaneWinds

It looks lovely! Thank you very much! <3
@HurricaneWinds

It looks lovely! Thank you very much! <3
IQJmIq3.png
@Kururin
The 1st slot is yours! =)
@Kururin
The 1st slot is yours! =)
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@Zefyre

I am sending 3 level 10s for Kywren, I'll make a notation in the CR too
@Zefyre

I am sending 3 level 10s for Kywren, I'll make a notation in the CR too
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@TomSwifty could I be added for a gem slot for the skin? thanks!
@TomSwifty could I be added for a gem slot for the skin? thanks!
FU9jwFZ.jpg
@Apetras Of course, added!
@Apetras Of course, added!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty posting your lore here for record keeping purposes! here is a link to my shop for crediting.
Once upon a time, there was a great knightly order which defended all the dragons of Sornieth from the horrorbeasts that devastated and destroyed the land. They did good work– leading the crusade against the evil of the Shade and all its collaborators, fighting to keep every drake safe, and hunting down the great monsters which haunted the realm. But all things must eventually come to an end. All that’s left of this magnificent army is Margaret and a handful of her cohorts, each lacking the loyalty and dedication she was once so familiar with. Of course they’d argue it’s a good thing that a cavalry isn’t as necessary these days, since it means the monsters that once terrorized Sornieth and all its inhabitants are gone and everyone can rest easy. Begrudgingly, she has to agree– it’s definitely for the best. She wouldn’t mind if she were a little more involved in maintaining the current state of peace that stubbornly hangs about, though.

Glitzi used to occasionally remind her that those ‘good old days’ couldn’t have been that good considering she lost her horn and eye because of the chaos and danger of the time, but Margaret ignored her, with a suppressed snicker at the memory. In fact, she often finds the cruellest things side splittingly hilarious, which earns her no favor with the remaining knights of the order. They often point out that they would have more to do if she broadened her definition of ‘worthy’ work, but she insists that knights have far more important things to do than deal with petty theft and property damage even as she complains they have nothing important to do in the same breath. Still, they can’t complain too much. She’s far too scary for them to try.
@TomSwifty posting your lore here for record keeping purposes! here is a link to my shop for crediting.
Once upon a time, there was a great knightly order which defended all the dragons of Sornieth from the horrorbeasts that devastated and destroyed the land. They did good work– leading the crusade against the evil of the Shade and all its collaborators, fighting to keep every drake safe, and hunting down the great monsters which haunted the realm. But all things must eventually come to an end. All that’s left of this magnificent army is Margaret and a handful of her cohorts, each lacking the loyalty and dedication she was once so familiar with. Of course they’d argue it’s a good thing that a cavalry isn’t as necessary these days, since it means the monsters that once terrorized Sornieth and all its inhabitants are gone and everyone can rest easy. Begrudgingly, she has to agree– it’s definitely for the best. She wouldn’t mind if she were a little more involved in maintaining the current state of peace that stubbornly hangs about, though.

Glitzi used to occasionally remind her that those ‘good old days’ couldn’t have been that good considering she lost her horn and eye because of the chaos and danger of the time, but Margaret ignored her, with a suppressed snicker at the memory. In fact, she often finds the cruellest things side splittingly hilarious, which earns her no favor with the remaining knights of the order. They often point out that they would have more to do if she broadened her definition of ‘worthy’ work, but she insists that knights have far more important things to do than deal with petty theft and property damage even as she complains they have nothing important to do in the same breath. Still, they can’t complain too much. She’s far too scary for them to try.
sorry my christmas sig has been up until may it won't happen again
@DilsDoes

@dragonpals has paid for all 140 levels of their short story order and all the dragons have been recorded on the spreadsheet! ^_^
@DilsDoes

@dragonpals has paid for all 140 levels of their short story order and all the dragons have been recorded on the spreadsheet! ^_^
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28