Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Prodartivity - TCC 7/18-24
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
@Kywren Ooooh...wait! I'm so sorry, I just spotted the runes you did above! Eydis is based on a Nordic goddess and she'd really love to have those on her pot instead (even if they aren't the norse runes) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32119220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/321193/32119220_350.png[/img][/url][/center] This one, she is based on the Norse goddess of good fortune. Edit to add: I just edited the order form to reflect this. Sorry again for the change.
@Kywren Ooooh...wait! I'm so sorry, I just spotted the runes you did above! Eydis is based on a Nordic goddess and she'd really love to have those on her pot instead (even if they aren't the norse runes)
32119220_350.png

This one, she is based on the Norse goddess of good fortune.

Edit to add: I just edited the order form to reflect this. Sorry again for the change.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai Not a problem! I appreciate that you edited the original post!
@Saronai Not a problem! I appreciate that you edited the original post!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@TomSwifty

@Renoki has paid their order from you in full :D
@TomSwifty

@Renoki has paid their order from you in full :D
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Name: Duskofdawn12
Artist: @TomSwifty
Payment: 700 gems
Other specifications: Already sent the money
Name: Duskofdawn12
Artist: @TomSwifty
Payment: 700 gems
Other specifications: Already sent the money
@Kywren I must’ve missed your reply in my notifications, I’ll keep that in mind for next time. Sadly I won’t order this time, but I’ll order once I have the chance next time!
@Kywren I must’ve missed your reply in my notifications, I’ll keep that in mind for next time. Sadly I won’t order this time, but I’ll order once I have the chance next time!
@DuskofDawn12 Another time then! Maybe I'll have some new cactus bases then too!
@DuskofDawn12 Another time then! Maybe I'll have some new cactus bases then too!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@robotzebra Your adopt is done! Thank you for supporting Lightning dom efforts! Don't forget to save it somewhere just in case I need to clean out my imgur, and credit me please if you post it anywhere :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/lxkdOdR.png[/img]
@robotzebra Your adopt is done! Thank you for supporting Lightning dom efforts! Don't forget to save it somewhere just in case I need to clean out my imgur, and credit me please if you post it anywhere :)

lxkdOdR.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@TomSwifty hello there! i'd love to get a copy of desert stars; should i get a confirmation from you first or send the gems on over to avariea? ^^; sorry if i missed something!
@TomSwifty hello there! i'd love to get a copy of desert stars; should i get a confirmation from you first or send the gems on over to avariea? ^^; sorry if i missed something!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Kywren Oh it's lovely, thank you!! I'll be sure to credit!
@Kywren Oh it's lovely, thank you!! I'll be sure to credit!
KfpmU0m.png
@Dragoneko
I sent 2 level 10s, noted they're for Kywren in the CR.
@Dragoneko
I sent 2 level 10s, noted they're for Kywren in the CR.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28