Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Prodartivity - TCC 7/18-24
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28
No worries! I did send them over pretty late last night for you. @Zefyre
No worries! I did send them over pretty late last night for you. @Zefyre
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@RobotZebra your order (#7) with @Kywren has been paid in full! Thank you for supporting Lightning! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@RobotZebra your order (#7) with @Kywren has been paid in full! Thank you for supporting Lightning!
td9UiZS.png
@Stormdragon thanks so much for the quick delivery! I love it.
@Stormdragon thanks so much for the quick delivery! I love it.
tQy2QPU.png
@TomSwifty

I (Ern) have fully paid for both of my orders with you! Feels weird to be my own attendant lol.
@TomSwifty

I (Ern) have fully paid for both of my orders with you! Feels weird to be my own attendant lol.
td9UiZS.png
@yumehisakawa your order (#1) with @stopboorider has been fully paid for! Thank you so much for supporting Lightning! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@yumehisakawa your order (#1) with @stopboorider has been fully paid for! Thank you so much for supporting Lightning!

td9UiZS.png
Name: Koyako
Artist: @TomSwifty
Payment: 700g
Other specifications: Nope! I've sent the g to Avariea.
Name: Koyako
Artist: @TomSwifty
Payment: 700g
Other specifications: Nope! I've sent the g to Avariea.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@brevityis Your adopt is done!! Thank you so much for supporting Lightning dom! Be sure to save it somewhere else in case I need to clean out my imgur, and lease credit me if you post it anywhere <3 I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mFH1MyS.png[/img]
@brevityis Your adopt is done!! Thank you so much for supporting Lightning dom! Be sure to save it somewhere else in case I need to clean out my imgur, and lease credit me if you post it anywhere <3 I hope you like it!

mFH1MyS.png
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32119220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/321193/32119220_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Cactus Adopt Name: Saronai Artist: @Kywren Payment: 75 levels Other specifications: Please include inspiration from the apparel as well as the dragon colors - though they're all pretty much shades of yellow/maize/gold and purple all the way around. I[s] really love the filigree design[/s] would really love the runes tertiary on her pot instead, since she's based on the Nordic goddess of good fortune (it would be fantastic even if they aren't actually Nordic runes) - is it possible to get that on the pot even though her tert is glimmer? Just like a color-matching runes pot (runes themselves would probably be best in shades of gold/maize/yellow as opposed to her tertiary's color). Can I order two? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58128229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581283/58128229_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Cactus Adopt Payment: 75 levels Other specifications: Please include inspiration from the accent as well as the dragon colors. Again I would love a pot different from the actual tertiary, maybe filigree works best here as well in a nod to the accent? If that's okay. Thanks!
32119220_350.png

Cactus Adopt
Name: Saronai
Artist: @Kywren
Payment: 75 levels
Other specifications: Please include inspiration from the apparel as well as the dragon colors - though they're all pretty much shades of yellow/maize/gold and purple all the way around. I really love the filigree design would really love the runes tertiary on her pot instead, since she's based on the Nordic goddess of good fortune (it would be fantastic even if they aren't actually Nordic runes) - is it possible to get that on the pot even though her tert is glimmer? Just like a color-matching runes pot (runes themselves would probably be best in shades of gold/maize/yellow as opposed to her tertiary's color).

Can I order two?
58128229_350.png

Cactus Adopt
Payment: 75 levels
Other specifications: Please include inspiration from the accent as well as the dragon colors. Again I would love a pot different from the actual tertiary, maybe filigree works best here as well in a nod to the accent? If that's okay.

Thanks!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai I have you down for my last two cactus adopts!

The first one, I can definitely do filigree instead of her actual tert, and for the second one, I can either try to make a filigree-eque thing based off the accent? I thin that should be fine!

Go ahead and send in your dragons to an available accepter whenever you get the chance!
@Saronai I have you down for my last two cactus adopts!

The first one, I can definitely do filigree instead of her actual tert, and for the second one, I can either try to make a filigree-eque thing based off the accent? I thin that should be fine!

Go ahead and send in your dragons to an available accepter whenever you get the chance!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren Sounds good, they're so neat, I trust your artistic judgement :D

Should have them all sent in by then end of rollover tomorrow!
@Kywren Sounds good, they're so neat, I trust your artistic judgement :D

Should have them all sent in by then end of rollover tomorrow!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28