Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid OC Art [G/T]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Vekusen Yup Yup! I'll send an update when I got the sketch done for approval!
@Vekusen Yup Yup! I'll send an update when I got the sketch done for approval!
KvxzF3W.png
@Vekusen Aaah, thank you so much!! I would absolutely love to do that outfit and Mimi as well, she is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. When you say you'd like something similar, do you mean posewise as well?

In total, that would be 2000 gems. I'll begin working on a sketch, and send you a watermarked picture to confirm the pose before lining/coloring it! I generally do payment in advance, or payment after confirming the pose - do you have a preference? :>
@Vekusen Aaah, thank you so much!! I would absolutely love to do that outfit and Mimi as well, she is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. When you say you'd like something similar, do you mean posewise as well?

In total, that would be 2000 gems. I'll begin working on a sketch, and send you a watermarked picture to confirm the pose before lining/coloring it! I generally do payment in advance, or payment after confirming the pose - do you have a preference? :>
@Ambrite
i would love something similar if that's ok! perhaps with a more energetic/bigger grinning expression, and mimi on his lap or beside him on the floor looking up at him as he pets her? something like that! ;v;

and that sounds super! i can get payment sent to you right away if you'd like!
@Ambrite
i would love something similar if that's ok! perhaps with a more energetic/bigger grinning expression, and mimi on his lap or beside him on the floor looking up at him as he pets her? something like that! ;v;

and that sounds super! i can get payment sent to you right away if you'd like!
3a2eEFc.gif
Late reply, but I put you down for an order!! I'll get you the pre-sketch asap. :)
Late reply, but I put you down for an order!! I'll get you the pre-sketch asap. :)
Tig • 21 • He/they • Tiger who has been given a computer

Tigraquinn Skin Shop

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
@foxaquinn
thank you !!
@foxaquinn
thank you !!
3a2eEFc.gif
Boop
Boop
3a2eEFc.gif
Hi! I have an art shop and could def draw your character(s)! It's PWYW but I can give pricing suggestions depending on what you want.

Here it is!
Hi! I have an art shop and could def draw your character(s)! It's PWYW but I can give pricing suggestions depending on what you want.

Here it is!
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Lemonie
ooh!! hello!! i love your digital work, would it be possible to get a bust of my lad please in this outfit, something like this style? ;v;
what price are you looking for for something like that? ;v;
thank you!
@Lemonie
ooh!! hello!! i love your digital work, would it be possible to get a bust of my lad please in this outfit, something like this style? ;v;
what price are you looking for for something like that? ;v;
thank you!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen

thank you!! I sure can! For pricing, I would suggest maybe 400-500g? We can always adjust the price based on the final product :)
@Vekusen

thank you!! I sure can! For pricing, I would suggest maybe 400-500g? We can always adjust the price based on the final product :)
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Lemonie
That sounds absolutely fine with me! How do you prefer to do payment? I personally prefer paying half after a WIP and sending the rest when ive received word that its finished before actually receiving the piece, or if there's something you prefer? ;v;
@Lemonie
That sounds absolutely fine with me! How do you prefer to do payment? I personally prefer paying half after a WIP and sending the rest when ive received word that its finished before actually receiving the piece, or if there's something you prefer? ;v;
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16