Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid OC Art [G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@vekusen

Honestly I like to have the person send complete payment upfront in a CR and let it sit there until I’ve finished the artwork, however I can totally do anyway your most comfortable with!

I have a few questions about Lhithe, would you prefer him to have his mask on or off? Also is his hair the darker red or the more coral colored red, or do you have no preference?

Apologies if I’m coming off very strongly, I just want to have all the details down so I don’t miss anything ^^
@vekusen

Honestly I like to have the person send complete payment upfront in a CR and let it sit there until I’ve finished the artwork, however I can totally do anyway your most comfortable with!

I have a few questions about Lhithe, would you prefer him to have his mask on or off? Also is his hair the darker red or the more coral colored red, or do you have no preference?

Apologies if I’m coming off very strongly, I just want to have all the details down so I don’t miss anything ^^
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@prezial that sounds great! feel free to take your time, i'm a patient person o7

@aakhu that's fine! i can set up a CR to sit there if you'd like ;w; his hair is the more darker shade - but if you'd like to experiment with the lighter shade, feel free to :D!! i also added a couple more references that i had doodled recently if they help at all! as for mask, i also don't mind that either!
@prezial that sounds great! feel free to take your time, i'm a patient person o7

@aakhu that's fine! i can set up a CR to sit there if you'd like ;w; his hair is the more darker shade - but if you'd like to experiment with the lighter shade, feel free to :D!! i also added a couple more references that i had doodled recently if they help at all! as for mask, i also don't mind that either!
3a2eEFc.gif
@vekusen

That’s great, thank you! I should be able to get a WIP sketch out either by today or tomorrow :)
@vekusen

That’s great, thank you! I should be able to get a WIP sketch out either by today or tomorrow :)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@vekusen

Hey, here's my art shop:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2979936

I do various pixel art things in there, with prices starting as low as 200g/250kt for a 96*96 sprite and going up to 400g/500kt for a fullbody traced-traditional-lines thing which could be as large as 1024*768. I don't provide WIPs by default, but certainly can if you want them, and I'm willing to draw just about anything. I'd definitely be down to do some couple art for you with him and Iszy - my duo/couple pics are some of my favorites :)
@vekusen

Hey, here's my art shop:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2979936

I do various pixel art things in there, with prices starting as low as 200g/250kt for a 96*96 sprite and going up to 400g/500kt for a fullbody traced-traditional-lines thing which could be as large as 1024*768. I don't provide WIPs by default, but certainly can if you want them, and I'm willing to draw just about anything. I'd definitely be down to do some couple art for you with him and Iszy - my duo/couple pics are some of my favorites :)
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer

Hello!! I love pixel art so much! Would you be interested in doing couple sprites? ;v; they're so cute !! you're of course welcome to pick which outfits you'd like to do for both characters! Iszy is that typical giant intimidating-looking and tired character that's a huge softy with Heli!
If you don't normally do WIPs thats ok! I can set up a CR with you if you'd like and you can accept it when the art is finished? ;w;
@TheEnforcer

Hello!! I love pixel art so much! Would you be interested in doing couple sprites? ;v; they're so cute !! you're of course welcome to pick which outfits you'd like to do for both characters! Iszy is that typical giant intimidating-looking and tired character that's a huge softy with Heli!
If you don't normally do WIPs thats ok! I can set up a CR with you if you'd like and you can accept it when the art is finished? ;w;
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
Yeah, I could do that. What I'd probably do is use the 96*96 area for each character then bring them together, and that dynamic sounds great, I love that whole thing. Yeah, the CR sounds good, and I can do WIP images if you want them, probably one when the lineart's finished and one with flat colors before I start shading. Lemme get you noted down in my art shop, I should get the final piece done within the week. Price-wise, does something in the market of 350-400g for the couple sound good since you're basically looking at two sprites?
@Vekusen
Yeah, I could do that. What I'd probably do is use the 96*96 area for each character then bring them together, and that dynamic sounds great, I love that whole thing. Yeah, the CR sounds good, and I can do WIP images if you want them, probably one when the lineart's finished and one with flat colors before I start shading. Lemme get you noted down in my art shop, I should get the final piece done within the week. Price-wise, does something in the market of 350-400g for the couple sound good since you're basically looking at two sprites?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer

That's absolutely fine! I'd love to see a WIP when the lines are done if that's ok! :D I love seeing art come together ;w; <3 thank you!!
@TheEnforcer

That's absolutely fine! I'd love to see a WIP when the lines are done if that's ok! :D I love seeing art come together ;w; <3 thank you!!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
OK, I've got you down in my art shop. I'll probably go with Heli's leather jacket outfit since it's amazing, btw
@Vekusen
OK, I've got you down in my art shop. I'll probably go with Heli's leather jacket outfit since it's amazing, btw
Hiya! I do digital paintings for gems. Info is here. Thanks! :3
Hiya! I do digital paintings for gems. Info is here. Thanks! :3
Rikhalsfjall of Earth Flight --- Steinn ok járn! Jörð ok tími!
Full-time leather artisan --- art sales
@Gullintanni Oh!! Your paintings are beautiful!! ;v; I'd love to grab one of the 5.5k gem slots please! I have no preference really on outfits or pose, anything starry or bubbly and happy would be great for me! I see you normally take payment after the sketch, which is also great for me!
@Gullintanni Oh!! Your paintings are beautiful!! ;v; I'd love to grab one of the 5.5k gem slots please! I have no preference really on outfits or pose, anything starry or bubbly and happy would be great for me! I see you normally take payment after the sketch, which is also great for me!
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16