Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW t, g, usd] cas's artsy shop
1 2
Hello! Welcome to my new and improved art shop. It's wonderful that you're here! Cause I have some wonderful art to share with you.

I'm different from other artists because I have a variety of skills and services. What do I draw, you might ask? Well, I can do:
- pixel art
- sketches
- traditional (paintings, inks)
- humans/humanoids
- animals
- dragons
- custom skin/accent designs
- gore (within pg-13 guidelines)
- full bodies, half bodies, busts, headshots

What I WON'T do?
- complex skins/apparel
- nsfw (anything pg-13 and under is fine)

Well, what about pricing?
- This is pay what you want! Meaning, you pay what you think my art is worth. I can also give suggestions in relation to pricing. I accept Treasure, Gems, USD, Unhatched Eggs, certain apparel pieces, UMAs, Tricolor Scatterscrolls, etc.. Keep in mind that I have every right to counter your offer if I feel it is too low!

Tips are always appreciated, but never necessary (: <3

EXAMPLES

Thank you so much for reading through to the end of this, and I hope you'll consider purchasing a piece of art from me <3
Hello! Welcome to my new and improved art shop. It's wonderful that you're here! Cause I have some wonderful art to share with you.

I'm different from other artists because I have a variety of skills and services. What do I draw, you might ask? Well, I can do:
- pixel art
- sketches
- traditional (paintings, inks)
- humans/humanoids
- animals
- dragons
- custom skin/accent designs
- gore (within pg-13 guidelines)
- full bodies, half bodies, busts, headshots

What I WON'T do?
- complex skins/apparel
- nsfw (anything pg-13 and under is fine)

Well, what about pricing?
- This is pay what you want! Meaning, you pay what you think my art is worth. I can also give suggestions in relation to pricing. I accept Treasure, Gems, USD, Unhatched Eggs, certain apparel pieces, UMAs, Tricolor Scatterscrolls, etc.. Keep in mind that I have every right to counter your offer if I feel it is too low!

Tips are always appreciated, but never necessary (: <3

EXAMPLES

Thank you so much for reading through to the end of this, and I hope you'll consider purchasing a piece of art from me <3
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Lemonie: Would an unhatched nocturne egg be enough for a headshot of some kind? c: I'm willing to add of course!
@Lemonie: Would an unhatched nocturne egg be enough for a headshot of some kind? c: I'm willing to add of course!
@shadow9119

That would be perfect! Can you PM me with the details of what you'd like? :)
@shadow9119

That would be perfect! Can you PM me with the details of what you'd like? :)
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Lemonie I heard you do pokemon sprite art? Do you have any examples I can see? I'm looking for an artist to make me a sprite for the pokemon tabletop game I am in.
@Lemonie I heard you do pokemon sprite art? Do you have any examples I can see? I'm looking for an artist to make me a sprite for the pokemon tabletop game I am in.
MRMeAKr.png
@Katia

I sure do!

here are some examples! I can do custom mons or edits of existing pokemon sprites.
@Katia

I sure do!

here are some examples! I can do custom mons or edits of existing pokemon sprites.
- my timezone is fr+3.
pinning this for later because I want some art but undecided on what to pay you with... :think:
pinning this for later because I want some art but undecided on what to pay you with... :think:
@Lemonie I love those examples and would love to commission you!

What I am looking for is an altered Sylveon spite for use in a pokemon tabletop game which would go on my trainer's profile. I'd be happy to give you credit and post a link on said profile if you desire.

Specifications:
First off, this Sylveon has a different color scheme from the base Sylveon. It's purple instead of the usual pink or shiny blue. As for the ribbon ends, it goes purple, dark purple, black. Now for the electric type alterations. First since I just mentioned the ribbons, the ribbons change from ending with a tradition ribbon end to having a lightning bolt pattern. The tail changes to look like the lightning bolt part of the male kanto Raichu. It also gains black lightning bolt markings similar to the ones Zebstrika has.

Any questions?
@Lemonie I love those examples and would love to commission you!

What I am looking for is an altered Sylveon spite for use in a pokemon tabletop game which would go on my trainer's profile. I'd be happy to give you credit and post a link on said profile if you desire.

Specifications:
First off, this Sylveon has a different color scheme from the base Sylveon. It's purple instead of the usual pink or shiny blue. As for the ribbon ends, it goes purple, dark purple, black. Now for the electric type alterations. First since I just mentioned the ribbons, the ribbons change from ending with a tradition ribbon end to having a lightning bolt pattern. The tail changes to look like the lightning bolt part of the male kanto Raichu. It also gains black lightning bolt markings similar to the ones Zebstrika has.

Any questions?
MRMeAKr.png
@Nejibana

If you tell me what you want, I can always give you a price suggestion <3

@Katia

Thank you! I'm glad to whip something up! I think I understand what you want, but a picture of your OC would be helpful. However, I think you gave a nice description for me to work off of!
@Nejibana

If you tell me what you want, I can always give you a price suggestion <3

@Katia

Thank you! I'm glad to whip something up! I think I understand what you want, but a picture of your OC would be helpful. However, I think you gave a nice description for me to work off of!
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Lemonie I don't have a picture sorry as I can't draw to save my soul.
@Lemonie I don't have a picture sorry as I can't draw to save my soul.
MRMeAKr.png
@Katia

It's totally fine! Do you wanna decide on payment after I show you the finished sprite?
@Katia

It's totally fine! Do you wanna decide on payment after I show you the finished sprite?
- my timezone is fr+3.
1 2