Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid OC Art [G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HdDGXk4.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [size=3.5][color=#30203C][b]Hello friends![/b] I am looking for art of my ffxiv miqo'te, Heli! [b]Please ping me![/b] Or I may miss your message. [b]Payment:[/b] I currently have roughly [b]1.7m treasure and 4k gems.[/b] Please let me know what prices you would like for your art! I'd personally prefer to pay after sketches are delivered, or half before and half after - but let me know what you like! [b]The Character:[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/a/76eGBQ8]General Refs[/url] (underwear warning for full body reference) - [b]Personality:[/b] Bubbly, dorky, fashionable. Pure of heart but a big dummy, smug. - [b]Likes:[/b] All things shiny and gold. Adores the stars and the moon. - [b]Minor Details:[/b] Red eyeshadow and lipstick. Little white marks under his eyes. Fluffy hair. Large pupils. Eyes are the seafoam colour in FR. Soul patch facial hair. He has a prosthetic arm that can be simplified. [b]Outfits:[/b] You are welcome to draw him in a different outfit to his reference if you know something that you think would suit him! He likes to wear all things pretty. - For anyone interested in drawing couples - I would absolutely love to get art of [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=432110&tab=userpage]my friend's[/url] character, [url=https://imgur.com/a/aF8bLRF]Iszy[/url], with him too, they are married and very much in love! ([url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/959855219565551646/959855842629390386/unknown.png]Here's their height difference[/url], Heli is the shorter of them!) [b]I am after all types of art, such as headshots, half-bodies, chibis and pixels! Thank you![/b] [/columns]
HdDGXk4.png Hello friends!
I am looking for art of my ffxiv miqo'te, Heli!
Please ping me! Or I may miss your message.

Payment:
I currently have roughly 1.7m treasure and 4k gems.
Please let me know what prices you would like for your art!
I'd personally prefer to pay after sketches are delivered, or half before and half after - but let me know what you like!

The Character:
General Refs (underwear warning for full body reference)
-
Personality: Bubbly, dorky, fashionable. Pure of heart but a big dummy, smug.
-
Likes: All things shiny and gold. Adores the stars and the moon.
-
Minor Details: Red eyeshadow and lipstick. Little white marks under his eyes. Fluffy hair. Large pupils. Eyes are the seafoam colour in FR. Soul patch facial hair. He has a prosthetic arm that can be simplified.

Outfits: You are welcome to draw him in a different outfit to his reference if you know something that you think would suit him! He likes to wear all things pretty.

-

For anyone interested in drawing couples - I would absolutely love to get art of my friend's character, Iszy, with him too, they are married and very much in love! (Here's their height difference, Heli is the shorter of them!)

I am after all types of art, such as headshots, half-bodies, chibis and pixels!
Thank you!

3a2eEFc.gif
For anyone familiar with ffxiv and might want to draw something more simple, I also have Heli's ancient self, Lhitherie, that I would like art of too!

You can find references of him here.

He is also a loving dummy (although, not so much a dummy as Heli) and adores fish! Anything fish related brings him joy!

He also has a monster form that I don't have many references of, but I would absolutely love to get a commission of it if someone is willing to take the challenge. :) He's basically a giant fishy monster merman with translucent skin and bioluminescent innards, and lots of frills. If interested, these are the sketches I do have.
For anyone familiar with ffxiv and might want to draw something more simple, I also have Heli's ancient self, Lhitherie, that I would like art of too!

You can find references of him here.

He is also a loving dummy (although, not so much a dummy as Heli) and adores fish! Anything fish related brings him joy!

He also has a monster form that I don't have many references of, but I would absolutely love to get a commission of it if someone is willing to take the challenge. :) He's basically a giant fishy monster merman with translucent skin and bioluminescent innards, and lots of frills. If interested, these are the sketches I do have.
3a2eEFc.gif
Waitlist:
malafight - two meme pics (wip received!) - paid
euphoriaxseesaw - full body couple (wip received!) - paid
midlight - two busts - half paid
capybaras - chibi - not paid
glitchedroyal - full body chibi (wip received!) - paid

Finished:
aakhu - chibi lhith
ladynika - animated headshot
hibiscusflower - painted headshot
prezial - pixel bust
kaniari - headshot
gullintanni - painted waist-up
LunarTea - half body
polishfood - full body
triwatphen - couple waist-up
theenforcer - couple sprites
aipriel - couple headshots
anitaku - portrait
chuarms - full body
Drayners - full body couple
WHOUR - half body
hikumi - half body
sirenasib - full body
ilios - full body
myasmic - boil line chibi
ambrite - full body
kola21 - full body
foxaquinn - BW headshot
lemonie - bust
strangeatlas - hel chibi & iszy chibi
Aemort - half body
Theobear - Headshot
desertsunne - headshot
prezial - half body
kyruiz - icon
fadedtapestry - full body
nuhae - bust
Waitlist:
malafight - two meme pics (wip received!) - paid
euphoriaxseesaw - full body couple (wip received!) - paid
midlight - two busts - half paid
capybaras - chibi - not paid
glitchedroyal - full body chibi (wip received!) - paid

Finished:
aakhu - chibi lhith
ladynika - animated headshot
hibiscusflower - painted headshot
prezial - pixel bust
kaniari - headshot
gullintanni - painted waist-up
LunarTea - half body
polishfood - full body
triwatphen - couple waist-up
theenforcer - couple sprites
aipriel - couple headshots
anitaku - portrait
chuarms - full body
Drayners - full body couple
WHOUR - half body
hikumi - half body
sirenasib - full body
ilios - full body
myasmic - boil line chibi
ambrite - full body
kola21 - full body
foxaquinn - BW headshot
lemonie - bust
strangeatlas - hel chibi & iszy chibi
Aemort - half body
Theobear - Headshot
desertsunne - headshot
prezial - half body
kyruiz - icon
fadedtapestry - full body
nuhae - bust
3a2eEFc.gif
hi, my gem slot is open! see the shop in my signature :)
hi, my gem slot is open! see the shop in my signature :)
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me
@prezial aa! your style is so cute ;w; would you be interested in doing a bust pixel piece for me? ;v;
@prezial aa! your style is so cute ;w; would you be interested in doing a bust pixel piece for me? ;v;
3a2eEFc.gif
absolutely! do you have an outfit preference?
absolutely! do you have an outfit preference?
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me
@prezial whatever you'd like to draw the most! i like all of the outfits listed, so take a pick of whatever you'd like ;v; if you really aren't sure i can pick something! how would you like payment?
@prezial whatever you'd like to draw the most! i like all of the outfits listed, so take a pick of whatever you'd like ;v; if you really aren't sure i can pick something! how would you like payment?
3a2eEFc.gif
@vekusen

I have an art shop linked in my signature! I am EXTREMELY interested in drawing Lhitherie!! (He seems like such a cutie ^3^)

I’m honestly trying to experiment more and wanting to play around with a more chibi/cartoony-ish style! I don’t have any examples of what that might look like but maybe I could offer you a PWYW chibi fullbody with a minimum of 350kt/g?? That way you can decide how much you’d like to pay depending on how much you like the piece :)

Just a suggestion, and thank you for your time and consideration!
@vekusen

I have an art shop linked in my signature! I am EXTREMELY interested in drawing Lhitherie!! (He seems like such a cutie ^3^)

I’m honestly trying to experiment more and wanting to play around with a more chibi/cartoony-ish style! I don’t have any examples of what that might look like but maybe I could offer you a PWYW chibi fullbody with a minimum of 350kt/g?? That way you can decide how much you’d like to pay depending on how much you like the piece :)

Just a suggestion, and thank you for your time and consideration!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu aa, your art is cute !! i'd love it if you'd like to experiment with lhith! :D 350kt min sounds good!! how would you like to go about payment? ;w;
@aakhu aa, your art is cute !! i'd love it if you'd like to experiment with lhith! :D 350kt min sounds good!! how would you like to go about payment? ;w;
3a2eEFc.gif
i can choose one, it's ok! :) and i'm fine with payment after sketches. i'll send you a WIP latest wednesday~~
i can choose one, it's ok! :) and i'm fine with payment after sketches. i'll send you a WIP latest wednesday~~
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16