Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid OC Art [G/T]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
boop !
boop !
3a2eEFc.gif
Hi! I offer sketches for gems in my art shop here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3046887/

You'll see in my rules that I usually only do payment after, but I'm happy to offer half after a pre-sketch and the rest for the final sketch (which is something I just did for another client who ordered a sketch!).

I think the character would work well with my style, and I also happen to adore star and moon imagery. ^^

P.S. I'm aware the jump from FR currency to USD is a big one, and not everyone can make it happen, but if you WERE to ever be looking for USD comms, I'd absolutely love to paint this guy!!

Hi! I offer sketches for gems in my art shop here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3046887/

You'll see in my rules that I usually only do payment after, but I'm happy to offer half after a pre-sketch and the rest for the final sketch (which is something I just did for another client who ordered a sketch!).

I think the character would work well with my style, and I also happen to adore star and moon imagery. ^^

P.S. I'm aware the jump from FR currency to USD is a big one, and not everyone can make it happen, but if you WERE to ever be looking for USD comms, I'd absolutely love to paint this guy!!

Tig • 21 • He/they • Tiger who has been given a computer

Tigraquinn Skin Shop

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
@foxaquinn
hello!! you have such a lovely style and id definitely love to grab a sketch please! :D sadly im not in a place to order USD comms atm :'< but your paintings are absolutely gorgeous!
you have as much freedom as you'd like with him in terms of expression etc, whatever you'd like to do! ;w; he tends to like wearing jewellery which is where he often shows the star/moon imagery if that helps at all!
thank you <3
@foxaquinn
hello!! you have such a lovely style and id definitely love to grab a sketch please! :D sadly im not in a place to order USD comms atm :'< but your paintings are absolutely gorgeous!
you have as much freedom as you'd like with him in terms of expression etc, whatever you'd like to do! ;w; he tends to like wearing jewellery which is where he often shows the star/moon imagery if that helps at all!
thank you <3
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen Heya! I'd love to do a piece for you, here are my prices/some examples :D Prices: Bust: 600g Waist-Up: 800g Fullbody: 1500-2500g (Depending on outfit complexity!) Multiple Characters: +500-1500g per extra character Sketchy Style: Half of the prices above. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/684233279104090123/685728171752292362/HYDRA.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/684233279104090123/684233378270412820/Hestia.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/685178713440256030/719373049799114842/HaleyShane.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733867431285620776/806033464226742292/Worst_Pirates_You_Ever_Heard_Of.png[/img]
@Vekusen Heya! I'd love to do a piece for you, here are my prices/some examples :D

Prices:
Bust: 600g
Waist-Up: 800g
Fullbody: 1500-2500g (Depending on outfit complexity!)
Multiple Characters: +500-1500g per extra character
Sketchy Style: Half of the prices above.

HYDRA.png

Hestia.png

HaleyShane.png

Worst_Pirates_You_Ever_Heard_Of.png
Heya @Vekusen! Not sure if my stuff is what you're looking for, but here are my prices! (Conversion rate being 1 USD: 100g) :)) Love ur character's design, and whether or not you commission me, I hope you get all the good art of them! <3
Heya @Vekusen! Not sure if my stuff is what you're looking for, but here are my prices! (Conversion rate being 1 USD: 100g) :)) Love ur character's design, and whether or not you commission me, I hope you get all the good art of them! <3
KvxzF3W.png
@Ambrite
hello!! your first full body style is so cute TwT i would love something similar to this style if possible please!! the pose is also stunning, would you be interested in adding in his little seal pet, mimi? :D preferably in his endwalker outfit ;w;
thank you!

@GlitchedRoyal
hello!! i would love one of your full body chibis please, they're so cute! is there a specific outfit you would like to draw him in? ;v; and thank you so much!!
@Ambrite
hello!! your first full body style is so cute TwT i would love something similar to this style if possible please!! the pose is also stunning, would you be interested in adding in his little seal pet, mimi? :D preferably in his endwalker outfit ;w;
thank you!

@GlitchedRoyal
hello!! i would love one of your full body chibis please, they're so cute! is there a specific outfit you would like to draw him in? ;v; and thank you so much!!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen Ty! And I think the better question is, do YOU have any specific outfit you'd like him in haha, it's your commission after all! If you have no preference/can't decide I can pick an outfit! Just don't wanna push you into an outfit you don't want! Also: any specific vibe you'd like for the chibi? :0
@Vekusen Ty! And I think the better question is, do YOU have any specific outfit you'd like him in haha, it's your commission after all! If you have no preference/can't decide I can pick an outfit! Just don't wanna push you into an outfit you don't want! Also: any specific vibe you'd like for the chibi? :0
KvxzF3W.png
@GlitchedRoyal
i like all the outfits ive listed! if anything, id be more interested of art in him in the endwalker one as its his newest outfit - but if you'd prefer to draw something else that's completely fine! :D
i have no specific pose in mind, anything jolly/smug would be awesome please! :D
@GlitchedRoyal
i like all the outfits ive listed! if anything, id be more interested of art in him in the endwalker one as its his newest outfit - but if you'd prefer to draw something else that's completely fine! :D
i have no specific pose in mind, anything jolly/smug would be awesome please! :D
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen You got it! The endwalker one was def in my top so I'd be happy to draw him that way! And got it, jolly/smug! Send the gems my way and I'll get started when I can! ^^ <3
@Vekusen You got it! The endwalker one was def in my top so I'd be happy to draw him that way! And got it, jolly/smug! Send the gems my way and I'll get started when I can! ^^ <3
KvxzF3W.png
@GlitchedRoyal
sure thing! that'd be 1.5k gems right? :>
@GlitchedRoyal
sure thing! that'd be 1.5k gems right? :>
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16