Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid OC Art [G/T]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Vekusen

That works for me! I'll show you once I have the sketch done. I work pretty fast, just so you know!
@Vekusen

That works for me! I'll show you once I have the sketch done. I work pretty fast, just so you know!
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Lemonie
Awesome! Thank you so much! <3
@Lemonie
Awesome! Thank you so much! <3
3a2eEFc.gif
boop!
boop!
3a2eEFc.gif
Hi there! Here's my current art shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3005935

Please let me know if anything interests you! I'd be happy to negotiate if you're interested in something not listed.
Hi there! Here's my current art shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3005935

Please let me know if anything interests you! I'd be happy to negotiate if you're interested in something not listed.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@Aemort
Hello! Your art style is beautiful! I'd love to get a lined/shaded half body please of my lad if that's ok, in this outfit please! ;w;

I see you normally take full payment up front, but I've unfortunately had quite a few people take full payment and never get back to me ;A; do you mind if i pay half to begin with seeing as it's quite a few gems, and then I could pay the rest after a sketch or something? ;v; if that's ok? if not we can work something out if you'd like!
@Aemort
Hello! Your art style is beautiful! I'd love to get a lined/shaded half body please of my lad if that's ok, in this outfit please! ;w;

I see you normally take full payment up front, but I've unfortunately had quite a few people take full payment and never get back to me ;A; do you mind if i pay half to begin with seeing as it's quite a few gems, and then I could pay the rest after a sketch or something? ;v; if that's ok? if not we can work something out if you'd like!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen

Sure, half is alright! I'm quite the big FFXIV fan myself so I'm sure I'll enjoy drawing him :)
@Vekusen

Sure, half is alright! I'm quite the big FFXIV fan myself so I'm sure I'll enjoy drawing him :)
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@Aemort
awesome!! im hyped to hear that <3 i'll get half sent! how much will it cost total? <3
@Aemort
awesome!! im hyped to hear that <3 i'll get half sent! how much will it cost total? <3
3a2eEFc.gif
boop!
boop!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen Hiya! I have an artshop in my signature(The left one) and I am interested to draw both of them! (and maybe to couple art if wanted/desired x3)
@Vekusen Hiya! I have an artshop in my signature(The left one) and I am interested to draw both of them! (and maybe to couple art if wanted/desired x3)
KJ.jpg
boop, its been a while :)
boop, its been a while :)
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16