Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Junimo’s lore shop!(OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rinkablu

Done!

For Yuko:

Yuko huffed up the stairs. It was said that the ghosts of the dead haunted the tower, but now was no time for ghost stories.

The clan was under attack. Of course, it could be some pranksters ringing the bell and setting off the alarms, but unlikely.

A nearby tundra sniffed at the air. “Beastclans.”

Yuko started to panic. The wall he stood in-front of was breaking. Yuko readied his talons, it was now or never.

Crack.

The door broke, and arrows flitted past him, and spears just missed his face. It would be rather hard.

Coatls weren’t built for fighting. Banescales fought for their lives, against the Icewarden’s first children.

If only Rinka was here. But he wasn’t, he was cooking something in the clan kitchen.

“Yuko, catch!” That voice sounded familiar.

Rinka was there!

A few hours later, they were having soup in the dining room.

When they left the dining room, Yuko looked back. A bottle of saffron was left on one of the chairs. He chuckled.

For Rinka:
“What are you doing?” Rinka hopped along next to his brother, Yuko.

“I’m looking for that spice bottle you couldn’t find yesterday..” Yuko said. “..I think you might have put it in the dining room yesterday, remember?”

Rinka smiled. Yuko was far more serious and levelheaded than himself, but, they were brothers, so they got along.

“Aha!” The Coatl exclaimed. “Hey, Rinka, I found your spice. I think it’s the..” He squinted. “The label was rubbed off, burnt off? What did you do to this poor spice bottle?!”

“It comes with cooking. Ya know, having quick talons to stir the soup while also sorting the spices..”

“You multi-task?!”

“Yes.” Rinka nodded. “Also, that’s saffron.”

“Anyway, what did you create this time?” Yuko chuckled.

“Amazing Bubble-Fish Stew!”

“I can’t wait to try that, let’s have it for dinner!”

Hope I did them justice OvO
@Rinkablu

Done!

For Yuko:

Yuko huffed up the stairs. It was said that the ghosts of the dead haunted the tower, but now was no time for ghost stories.

The clan was under attack. Of course, it could be some pranksters ringing the bell and setting off the alarms, but unlikely.

A nearby tundra sniffed at the air. “Beastclans.”

Yuko started to panic. The wall he stood in-front of was breaking. Yuko readied his talons, it was now or never.

Crack.

The door broke, and arrows flitted past him, and spears just missed his face. It would be rather hard.

Coatls weren’t built for fighting. Banescales fought for their lives, against the Icewarden’s first children.

If only Rinka was here. But he wasn’t, he was cooking something in the clan kitchen.

“Yuko, catch!” That voice sounded familiar.

Rinka was there!

A few hours later, they were having soup in the dining room.

When they left the dining room, Yuko looked back. A bottle of saffron was left on one of the chairs. He chuckled.

For Rinka:
“What are you doing?” Rinka hopped along next to his brother, Yuko.

“I’m looking for that spice bottle you couldn’t find yesterday..” Yuko said. “..I think you might have put it in the dining room yesterday, remember?”

Rinka smiled. Yuko was far more serious and levelheaded than himself, but, they were brothers, so they got along.

“Aha!” The Coatl exclaimed. “Hey, Rinka, I found your spice. I think it’s the..” He squinted. “The label was rubbed off, burnt off? What did you do to this poor spice bottle?!”

“It comes with cooking. Ya know, having quick talons to stir the soup while also sorting the spices..”

“You multi-task?!”

“Yes.” Rinka nodded. “Also, that’s saffron.”

“Anyway, what did you create this time?” Yuko chuckled.

“Amazing Bubble-Fish Stew!”

“I can’t wait to try that, let’s have it for dinner!”

Hope I did them justice OvO
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Omg tysm i love it!, you captured their personality's perfectly! ill send you the remaining 35g now! Only problem is that i scryed the coatl into a bane so now his lore doesn't match >^<
Omg tysm i love it!, you captured their personality's perfectly! ill send you the remaining 35g now! Only problem is that i scryed the coatl into a bane so now his lore doesn't match >^<
Lichtdrache.gif
@QuirkyJunimo may I get a large lore for Ahri please? I’ll pay you 40,000 for the first part and I’ll pay the rest after! (Void) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71105045][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711051/71105045_350.png[/img]
@QuirkyJunimo may I get a large lore for Ahri please? I’ll pay you 40,000 for the first part and I’ll pay the rest after! (Void)

71105045_350.png
8H5BnWlB0pyjgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png Am catastrophist much proud
@LadySaria I’ll get started on it sometime tomorrow! Please send half of the payment!
@LadySaria I’ll get started on it sometime tomorrow! Please send half of the payment!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo Could I perhaps get a small lore for Orion please? [img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73586591][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/735866/73586591_350.png[/img][/url][/img] They're a deity, and they watch over basically out whole galaxy. They suffer from loneliness, for their only company are the stars. If you don't want to do this piece of lore or you don't have the motivation, please don't do it! I don't want to force you :3
@QuirkyJunimo Could I perhaps get a small lore for Orion please?

[img][/img]73586591_350.png
They're a deity, and they watch over basically out whole galaxy. They suffer from loneliness, for their only company are the stars.

If you don't want to do this piece of lore or you don't have the motivation, please don't do it! I don't want to force you :3
@Chewbacca1596

Will get started sometime this month! Please send half the payment!
@Chewbacca1596

Will get started sometime this month! Please send half the payment!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo Okay, thanks. I'll send the payment now!
@QuirkyJunimo Okay, thanks. I'll send the payment now!
@QuirkyJunimo If this is still open and you haven't fallen into the [b]void[/b] or anything, I'd love a large bio for this kiddo. He's got a scry in his bio of what he'll eventually look like, and I'm pretty much going for the edgiest light/shadow contrast border lore you can think of. I'm down for anything except that I don't like the angle of darkness as corruption, balance is cooler than that. And yes, his name is a pun on both "the edge of darkness" being the border and "dark and edgy". [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74058180][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740582/74058180_350.png[/img][/url]
@QuirkyJunimo
If this is still open and you haven't fallen into the void or anything, I'd love a large bio for this kiddo. He's got a scry in his bio of what he'll eventually look like, and I'm pretty much going for the edgiest light/shadow contrast border lore you can think of. I'm down for anything except that I don't like the angle of darkness as corruption, balance is cooler than that. And yes, his name is a pun on both "the edge of darkness" being the border and "dark and edgy".

74058180_350.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer

Heheh

I’ll be having fun with this one! I might go overboard with the border theme, if you are alright with that! I’m thinking that maybe he wanders the border between Shadow and Light, and is seen to be the sign of balance, day, and night.

Please send half of the payment!
@TheEnforcer

Heheh

I’ll be having fun with this one! I might go overboard with the border theme, if you are alright with that! I’m thinking that maybe he wanders the border between Shadow and Light, and is seen to be the sign of balance, day, and night.

Please send half of the payment!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png