Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Junimo’s lore shop!(OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
About

*crashing the distance* AAAAAA OH FLAMECALLER THE NOTEBOOKS TOPPLED OVER

Anyway, I’ll organize those later. What are you doing here?

Are you here to let me write things? Sounds great, here are my prices!

Pricing (a bit of a WIP, might be changed later, but for now, just pay the prices below:

Small bio -30k/g (ten sentences)
Medium bio -50k/g (twenty sentences)
Large bio -70k/g (thirty sentences)

Discounts

Newbie: 40% off
Fire Newbie: 40% off (One month old account)
Fire Flight: 30% off
Water Newbie: 35% off (One month old account)
Water flight: 25% off

Rules

• Don’t come here just to say that something rude
  • Only order lore for up to two dragons at a time. I simply don’t have enough motivation to do that.
  • Pay half of the price when I start writing the lore, then pay the rest when I’m done.
  • If you don’t like the result, I can write you something different. Just don’t expect anything better, my writing stays at the same quality constantly.
  • Don’t ask for gore, I am not comfortable with writing things like that.
  • Write the word “Void in bold letters somewhere in your post, any way you like. It can be anything, even like *falls screaming out of the void, craving lore* or anything which is appropriate!

How long you will wait

Up to a month, if I’m having no motivation whatsoever or my iPad is refusing to work with me
About

*crashing the distance* AAAAAA OH FLAMECALLER THE NOTEBOOKS TOPPLED OVER

Anyway, I’ll organize those later. What are you doing here?

Are you here to let me write things? Sounds great, here are my prices!

Pricing (a bit of a WIP, might be changed later, but for now, just pay the prices below:

Small bio -30k/g (ten sentences)
Medium bio -50k/g (twenty sentences)
Large bio -70k/g (thirty sentences)

Discounts

Newbie: 40% off
Fire Newbie: 40% off (One month old account)
Fire Flight: 30% off
Water Newbie: 35% off (One month old account)
Water flight: 25% off

Rules

• Don’t come here just to say that something rude
  • Only order lore for up to two dragons at a time. I simply don’t have enough motivation to do that.
  • Pay half of the price when I start writing the lore, then pay the rest when I’m done.
  • If you don’t like the result, I can write you something different. Just don’t expect anything better, my writing stays at the same quality constantly.
  • Don’t ask for gore, I am not comfortable with writing things like that.
  • Write the word “Void in bold letters somewhere in your post, any way you like. It can be anything, even like *falls screaming out of the void, craving lore* or anything which is appropriate!

How long you will wait

Up to a month, if I’m having no motivation whatsoever or my iPad is refusing to work with me
Predictive Algorithmic Learning is a very good smartphone.
Please send me a PM if you know the reference in my broadcast message :D
My lore shop!
I’m on a mission to get Zuri to 600 likes, can you help me out?
My current avatar!
[font=cambria][size=7]Examples:[/font] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67589712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/675898/67589712.png[/img][/url] [font=cambria][size=7][/font]
Examples:
67589712.png

My lore shop!
My current avatar!
Very nice, I'm absolutely broke rn so I think I'll try out the small bio for 30kt. Can I get some for this girl? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62389717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623898/62389717_350.png[/img][/url] I'm going for a kind of mysterious theme here? I think I'd like her as a wandering trader, possibly with some secrets ( O o h ~)? I wanna give you your creative freedom so it's all yours to work with! :D Should I send the payment now? (V o i d)
Very nice, I'm absolutely broke rn so I think I'll try out the small bio for 30kt. Can I get some for this girl?
62389717_350.png I'm going for a kind of mysterious theme here? I think I'd like her as a wandering trader, possibly with some secrets ( O o h ~)? I wanna give you your creative freedom so it's all yours to work with! :D
Should I send the payment now?
(V o i d)
@AikoExiled will get started in a few hours!
@AikoExiled will get started in a few hours!
My lore shop!
My current avatar!
@AikoExiled Your order will be delayed by a day,I started to work on the lore in notes,and I accidentally deleted all of it when I was counting the amount the sentences
@AikoExiled Your order will be delayed by a day,I started to work on the lore in notes,and I accidentally deleted all of it when I was counting the amount the sentences
My lore shop!
My current avatar!
Ack, hate when those typing mistakes happen, am I right? I did already put it in ehr bio, so it's all good! Your work has been saved. :'D
Ack, hate when those typing mistakes happen, am I right? I did already put it in ehr bio, so it's all good! Your work has been saved. :'D
Yay!
Yay!
My lore shop!
My current avatar!
@QuirkyJunimo Hello! I would like to order a large bio for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66360442]Orlena[/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663605/66360442_350.png[/img] The only parts of her backstory that I have really thought up of is that she guides spirits to the afterlife with her lamp. I do not have a particular theme in mind and would like to leave that up to you! Also, I would like to pay around 200 gems for this because 70 feels kind of cheap for writing void
@QuirkyJunimo
Hello! I would like to order a large bio for Orlena
66360442_350.png
The only parts of her backstory that I have really thought up of is that she guides spirits to the afterlife with her lamp. I do not have a particular theme in mind and would like to leave that up to you! Also, I would like to pay around 200 gems for this because 70 feels kind of cheap for writing
void
uSFSCB2.png
@swimmergirl0903 I’ll get started right now!
@swimmergirl0903 I’ll get started right now!
My lore shop!
My current avatar!
@swimmergirl0903
Orlena guides to the afterlife.
It has been her dream as a kid,thus causing her parents to have to deal with her obsession with lights.
If you were to step into her room,you would see all kinds of lights.
Dim,bright,blue,orange,yellow,purple,and even multicolored.
But when she is guiding spirits,she wears but a simple yellow-ish light on both her chest and her forehead.
Despite being arcane,Orlena is not interested in books nor magic.
She has devoted dozens of years to the art of lightbulbs and often asks local lightning or light dragons to wire up her room.
Or she used to.
Now she is an expert on anything lightbulb and travels Sornieth to collect the lightbulbs of different cultures.
She is mostly kind with the spirits,especially the poor fallen hatchlings during a war.
But sometimes she can’t help being cold with one.
She has liked lightbulbs ever since her childhood Noggle died.
Her parents tried to restrain her from traveling with it to the afterlife.
She ran away that night to guide it,and came back safely the next day.
She had found that spirits have an interest in light,and had loved light ever since.
She is quite extroverted and loves to talk,but if anyone judges her love for light,she’ll stop talking to them.
It is quite often that in her free time,you would find her sitting on a bench,fixing lightbulbs for random dragons.
Her favorite food is chicken noodle soup and she often eats in a green bowl,her favorite.
Orlena has often studied magic just to learn how to glow,but always lost interest and gave up after a month,she is quite smart,despite leaving school to study lightbulbs.
She looks up to and worships both the Lightweaver and the Arcanist,but has always been told not to,but nothing has happened yet.
Once she warms up to you,Orlena is the bestest of friends,each day you meet,there’s a large chance that she has a story of a fallen warrior to tell.
It is not uncommon to see Orlena with her familiar,friends,or family.
She is quite happy most of the time,and it is rare to see Orlena crying.
If you do,consider locking the doors of your clan and do not go to Roundsey.
Since when you do see her crying,you know that something bad had happened.
Something very,very bad.
It would be very common to see Orlena happy and cheerful,though.
She loves her job,and she and her friends alone know the secrets of the dead,and well,what happens after a dragon dies.
When she guides,Orlena usually walks at a slow pace,to allow everyone to keep up.
But if she has to guide an evil and vengeful spirit,you will see her running faster then if a ice dragons tail was on fire.
@swimmergirl0903
Orlena guides to the afterlife.
It has been her dream as a kid,thus causing her parents to have to deal with her obsession with lights.
If you were to step into her room,you would see all kinds of lights.
Dim,bright,blue,orange,yellow,purple,and even multicolored.
But when she is guiding spirits,she wears but a simple yellow-ish light on both her chest and her forehead.
Despite being arcane,Orlena is not interested in books nor magic.
She has devoted dozens of years to the art of lightbulbs and often asks local lightning or light dragons to wire up her room.
Or she used to.
Now she is an expert on anything lightbulb and travels Sornieth to collect the lightbulbs of different cultures.
She is mostly kind with the spirits,especially the poor fallen hatchlings during a war.
But sometimes she can’t help being cold with one.
She has liked lightbulbs ever since her childhood Noggle died.
Her parents tried to restrain her from traveling with it to the afterlife.
She ran away that night to guide it,and came back safely the next day.
She had found that spirits have an interest in light,and had loved light ever since.
She is quite extroverted and loves to talk,but if anyone judges her love for light,she’ll stop talking to them.
It is quite often that in her free time,you would find her sitting on a bench,fixing lightbulbs for random dragons.
Her favorite food is chicken noodle soup and she often eats in a green bowl,her favorite.
Orlena has often studied magic just to learn how to glow,but always lost interest and gave up after a month,she is quite smart,despite leaving school to study lightbulbs.
She looks up to and worships both the Lightweaver and the Arcanist,but has always been told not to,but nothing has happened yet.
Once she warms up to you,Orlena is the bestest of friends,each day you meet,there’s a large chance that she has a story of a fallen warrior to tell.
It is not uncommon to see Orlena with her familiar,friends,or family.
She is quite happy most of the time,and it is rare to see Orlena crying.
If you do,consider locking the doors of your clan and do not go to Roundsey.
Since when you do see her crying,you know that something bad had happened.
Something very,very bad.
It would be very common to see Orlena happy and cheerful,though.
She loves her job,and she and her friends alone know the secrets of the dead,and well,what happens after a dragon dies.
When she guides,Orlena usually walks at a slow pace,to allow everyone to keep up.
But if she has to guide an evil and vengeful spirit,you will see her running faster then if a ice dragons tail was on fire.
My lore shop!
My current avatar!
1 2 3 4 5 6