Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Junimo’s lore shop!(OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TheEnforcer

Decided to go for a bit of nature documentary/someone showing you around and then a derg writing about their experience theme!
Quote:
”The Nightcord realm is home to an amazing creature. A banescale-looking deity of creativity, neon colors, and edgy stuff.

And look at that, he’s edgelording right now! However tempting, don’t reach out to touch him while he’s in this state, you’ll cut yourself!

Now, let me show you around. Here, look at this AMAZING tree! Din’t stare at it for too long though, it’s too neon for your eyes.

Here, everything is good and well. Don’t be afraid here, the horrors that used to threaten you every night can’t get you here!

But, the thing is, you can’t get out either. That’s a bummer, but a very small price to pay for happiness! In fact, is it even a price?

What? You were wondering what’s the deity’s name?

That’s easy. He’s the Edgecrafter! If you shine UV light on his scales, the colors glow EVEN BRIGHTER!

At least, the Nightcord Realm residents say so. No one’s ever tried, that might disrespect his Glorious Edge!

And, everything tastes good! Here, try this piece of bark! See? It’s REALLY GOOD!

AND, during the night, Edgecrafter flies over the Realm, casting bright neon light on everything!!

You are going to love it here! I swear, you just need to get used to it!

Oh, THOSE stories. You shouldn’t have listened to them, Edgecrafter doesn’t kidnap and kill innocent dragons to trap them here for all eternity.

What, you’ve been told that everyone here dies a very painful death?

Why is everyone telling you such bad things about Edgecrafter?!

You’ll love it here, just you wait!”

The fae scribbled in their diary, and soon whispered,”You were right. I do love it here?”

Sorry if the quality is a bit bad, I didn’t really have that much motivation but really needed to finish it today, I can try writing a different version if you aren’t satisfied!

@TheEnforcer

Decided to go for a bit of nature documentary/someone showing you around and then a derg writing about their experience theme!
Quote:
”The Nightcord realm is home to an amazing creature. A banescale-looking deity of creativity, neon colors, and edgy stuff.

And look at that, he’s edgelording right now! However tempting, don’t reach out to touch him while he’s in this state, you’ll cut yourself!

Now, let me show you around. Here, look at this AMAZING tree! Din’t stare at it for too long though, it’s too neon for your eyes.

Here, everything is good and well. Don’t be afraid here, the horrors that used to threaten you every night can’t get you here!

But, the thing is, you can’t get out either. That’s a bummer, but a very small price to pay for happiness! In fact, is it even a price?

What? You were wondering what’s the deity’s name?

That’s easy. He’s the Edgecrafter! If you shine UV light on his scales, the colors glow EVEN BRIGHTER!

At least, the Nightcord Realm residents say so. No one’s ever tried, that might disrespect his Glorious Edge!

And, everything tastes good! Here, try this piece of bark! See? It’s REALLY GOOD!

AND, during the night, Edgecrafter flies over the Realm, casting bright neon light on everything!!

You are going to love it here! I swear, you just need to get used to it!

Oh, THOSE stories. You shouldn’t have listened to them, Edgecrafter doesn’t kidnap and kill innocent dragons to trap them here for all eternity.

What, you’ve been told that everyone here dies a very painful death?

Why is everyone telling you such bad things about Edgecrafter?!

You’ll love it here, just you wait!”

The fae scribbled in their diary, and soon whispered,”You were right. I do love it here?”

Sorry if the quality is a bit bad, I didn’t really have that much motivation but really needed to finish it today, I can try writing a different version if you aren’t satisfied!

jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Bump!
Bump!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Bump
Bump
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Void Hiya can i get a lore medium lore for this guy and his brother? [img]https://imgur.com/4LKBCw0.png[/img] ^ Rinkas personality is a bit scatter brained but he loves spending time with his brother and loves helping his clan fight intruders. he is also a very good cook! [img]https://imgur.com/oS1iWhW.png[/img] ^ looks are a wip Yuko is a bit more level headed and serious then his brother but also loves spending time with him and teaching him new things. like Rinka he also is dedicated to protecting his clan. Yuko isn't as good a cook as his brother but loves taste testing Rinkas new dishes.
Void

Hiya can i get a lore medium lore for this guy and his brother?

4LKBCw0.png

^ Rinkas personality is a bit scatter brained but he loves spending time with his brother and loves helping his clan fight intruders. he is also a very good cook!

oS1iWhW.png

^ looks are a wip
Yuko is a bit more level headed and serious then his brother but also loves spending time with him and teaching him new things. like Rinka he also is dedicated to protecting his clan.

Yuko isn't as good a cook as his brother but loves taste testing Rinkas new dishes.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Rinkablu I’ll get started on it sometime this month, you might have to wait a bit, since my iPad’s charging port is broken and it’s pretty low on battery, sorry!
@Rinkablu I’ll get started on it sometime this month, you might have to wait a bit, since my iPad’s charging port is broken and it’s pretty low on battery, sorry!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
No problem take your time!

im happy to wait :>
No problem take your time!

im happy to wait :>
Lichtdrache.gif
Thank you! I’m taking the iPad for repairs today, will probably be fixed in two/three days!!
Thank you! I’m taking the iPad for repairs today, will probably be fixed in two/three days!!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@Rinkablu Your Oder will be done in 3 to 5 days, as that is when my iPad will be fixed! Sorry for the wait!
@Rinkablu Your Oder will be done in 3 to 5 days, as that is when my iPad will be fixed! Sorry for the wait!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@Rinkablu Another update: Going to start working on the orders soon! Please send 35kt preferably today, as your entire request will cost 70kt.

Or you could pay in gems, whatever method you prefer, but I don’t accept mixed currency. Also, I’m doing a bit of a test rn, do that I can adjust my prices to get more customers! What do you think would be a fair price for my lore? (Don’t have to answer right now, you can answer once you get the lore lol)
@Rinkablu Another update: Going to start working on the orders soon! Please send 35kt preferably today, as your entire request will cost 70kt.

Or you could pay in gems, whatever method you prefer, but I don’t accept mixed currency. Also, I’m doing a bit of a test rn, do that I can adjust my prices to get more customers! What do you think would be a fair price for my lore? (Don’t have to answer right now, you can answer once you get the lore lol)
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="QuirkyJunimo" date="2021-11-07 08:22:19" ] @Rinkablu Another update: Going to start working on the orders soon! Please send 35kt preferably today, as your entire request will cost 70kt. Or you could pay in gems, whatever method you prefer, but I don’t accept mixed currency. Also, I’m doing a bit of a test rn, do that I can adjust my prices to get more customers! What do you think would be a fair price for my lore? (Don’t have to answer right now, you can answer once you get the lore lol) [/quote] Judging from what I've seen from your other lore (which i think is really good btw) I'd say maybe 40-45kt/g for small, 55-60kt/g for medium and 80-85kt/g for large. This is just my opinion and i not the best at prices lol but I think its fair.
QuirkyJunimo wrote on 2021-11-07 08:22:19:

Judging from what I've seen from your other lore (which i think is really good btw) I'd say maybe 40-45kt/g for small, 55-60kt/g for medium and 80-85kt/g for large.

This is just my opinion and i not the best at prices lol but I think its fair.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6