Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Signature Art & Dragon Lore! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/814291705041256468/Untitled41_20210224192406.png[/img][/center] --------------- [center][b][size=5]Welcome to my Signature Art & Lore Shop![/size][/b][/center] --------------- [center][b][size=5]-Art Cottage-[/size][/b][/center] --------------- [i]You walk into a small, cozy cottage. The walls and floor are made of rough wood, and little fluffy pillows, soft blankets, and chairs are scattered all about. By the front, a small open window lets in a cool breeze, and the light dances on an assortment of paintbrushes, charcoal, and drawing utensils, along with stacks of paper and canvas. Sitting on a stool in front of a blank white canvas is a cheerful little spiral with bright green markings. As she turns to face you, you notice her eyes have a odd swirly pattern and seem to spin around as she looks at you. The spiral's sweet face lights up as soon as she sees you.[/i] "Well hello, traveler!" [i]she says brightly.[/i] "My name is Mantid, and this is my little art shop! I make all types of art for all types of people. It's made especially for your forum signatures!" [i]She chirps.[/i] "Would you be interested in anything today?" --------------- [i]The spiral takes out a small clipboard from a little box by her stool and hands it to you, handing you a small pencil as well.[/i] "Here's your order form! You can find the measurements I can do at the top, and then various other options as you go down. You don't have to fill out all of them, but it certaintly helps me get an idea of what you like when I start drawing!" [i]You nod, trying to keep up with how fast she's talking. As you look down at the paper, you see a black and white order form, which looks like this:[/i] [quote=Order Form] What size signature art do you want? 125x100 takes up about a quarter of signature space, while 525x100 takes up the whole signature space. What type of drawing do you want? Do you have an examples? (For example, do you want a dragon, a cat, a dog, a flower, etc.) Do you have any colors you want me to use when I color it? Do you have anything you specifically do not or do want me to do in your art? Do you want a transparent background or a filled-in background? Is there anything else you want me to note while I draw your art? What method will you being paying with? (See methods below!)[/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IjC5EUm.gif[/img][/center] "You don't have to answer [i]all[/i] of these, obviously," [i]said the spiral.[/i] "I mean, it would totally be helpful if you did, but I know it's a lot." [i] she shuffled around in a pile of canvas for a few seconds, and then popped her head back up suddenly.[/i] "Oh, right! I forgot to mention you can order [b]mystery art![/b] All you have to do is tell me the size you want and/or color scheme, and I'll cook up something totally, awesomely random!" [i] She giggled gleefully.[/i] "Fun, right? And oh! Time to talk about payment!" --------------- [quote=Payment Methods] I accept [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img], [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45400000]wishlist items[/url] and mixed payment! My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000. I don't do math when I don't need to, even if calculators exist! Quarter - size signature art starts at 35kt/g. You can choose to have a no - color or a colored, the price doesn't change! Full - size signature art starts at 55kt/g. Same as quarter - size, you can choose to have a full color or a no color, and the price stays the same! If you want a specific size measurement that fits in your signature, just let me know, and I'll figure out a price depending on the size and the content you want. You can send me a CR as soon as I start your art or any time that you feel like, in the time period that I work on your art. I will accept the CR when I finish your art and am ready to present it to you! Please note that you [i]do not[/i] recieve your art until I get payment, barring a few exceptions (I can wait for payment from some of my friends, since I trust them, but new customers are required to give payment [i]before[/i] I present the art.) Prices may rise or lower in the future depending on the demand! Thank you for understanding![/quote] --------------- [center][size=6][b]Slots:[/b][/size][/center] --------------- 1- 2- 3- 4- 5- I have followed this thread, so there is no need to ping me, but I don't mind!
Untitled41_20210224192406.png

Welcome to my Signature Art & Lore Shop!

-Art Cottage-

You walk into a small, cozy cottage. The walls and floor are made of rough wood, and little fluffy pillows, soft blankets, and chairs are scattered all about. By the front, a small open window lets in a cool breeze, and the light dances on an assortment of paintbrushes, charcoal, and drawing utensils, along with stacks of paper and canvas. Sitting on a stool in front of a blank white canvas is a cheerful little spiral with bright green markings. As she turns to face you, you notice her eyes have a odd swirly pattern and seem to spin around as she looks at you.
The spiral's sweet face lights up as soon as she sees you.

"Well hello, traveler!" she says brightly. "My name is Mantid, and this is my little art shop! I make all types of art for all types of people. It's made especially for your forum signatures!" She chirps.
"Would you be interested in anything today?"

The spiral takes out a small clipboard from a little box by her stool and hands it to you, handing you a small pencil as well.
"Here's your order form! You can find the measurements I can do at the top, and then various other options as you go down. You don't have to fill out all of them, but it certaintly helps me get an idea of what you like when I start drawing!"
You nod, trying to keep up with how fast she's talking. As you look down at the paper, you see a black and white order form, which looks like this:

Order Form wrote:
What size signature art do you want? 125x100 takes up about a quarter of signature space, while 525x100 takes up the whole signature space.

What type of drawing do you want? Do you have an examples? (For example, do you want a dragon, a cat, a dog, a flower, etc.)

Do you have any colors you want me to use when I color it?

Do you have anything you specifically do not or do want me to do in your art?

Do you want a transparent background or a filled-in background?

Is there anything else you want me to note while I draw your art?

What method will you being paying with? (See methods below!)
IjC5EUm.gif

"You don't have to answer all of these, obviously," said the spiral. "I mean, it would totally be helpful if you did, but I know it's a lot." she shuffled around in a pile of canvas for a few seconds, and then popped her head back up suddenly. "Oh, right! I forgot to mention you can order mystery art! All you have to do is tell me the size you want and/or color scheme, and I'll cook up something totally, awesomely random!" She giggled gleefully. "Fun, right? And oh! Time to talk about payment!"

Payment Methods wrote:
I accept icon_gems.png, icon_treasure.png, wishlist items and mixed payment! My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000. I don't do math when I don't need to, even if calculators exist!

Quarter - size signature art starts at 35kt/g. You can choose to have a no - color or a colored, the price doesn't change!

Full - size signature art starts at 55kt/g. Same as quarter - size, you can choose to have a full color or a no color, and the price stays the same!

If you want a specific size measurement that fits in your signature, just let me know, and I'll figure out a price depending on the size and the content you want.

You can send me a CR as soon as I start your art or any time that you feel like, in the time period that I work on your art. I will accept the CR when I finish your art and am ready to present it to you! Please note that you do not recieve your art until I get payment, barring a few exceptions (I can wait for payment from some of my friends, since I trust them, but new customers are required to give payment before I present the art.)

Prices may rise or lower in the future depending on the demand!

Thank you for understanding!

Slots:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

I have followed this thread, so there is no need to ping me, but I don't mind!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
[center][size=6][b][color=black]Completed Customer Orders[/color][/b][/size] [b]Please note that only the person that ordered the art has permission to use it unless they specify otherwise![/b] [center]Order #1: @/DonutPolice's full signature size snek [b]Payment was received![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/813874891542888468/Untitled30_20210223154755.png[/img] --------------- Order #2: @/Ineptitude's full signature size musical dragon [b]Payment was received![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/813914063473082368/Untitled36_20210223175416.png[/img] --------------- Order #3: @/eeeeeo's quarter signature size mystery art [b]Payment was received![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/814113781671788594/Untitled37_20210224073724.png[/img] --------------- Order #4: @/eeeeeo's 3/4 signature size simple snek recolor [b]Payment was received![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/814175613320560660/Untitled38_20210224114155.png[/img] --------------- Order #5: @/Rodakule's full signature size rat [b]Payment was received! Tip was appreciated![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/814560997897011220/Untitled42_20210225131428.png[/img] --------------- Order #6: @/Twilightstar123's quarter signature size blood star [b]Payment was received![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/815208844161843261/Untitled44_20210227080031.png[/img] --------------- Order #7: @/jaywalker's full signature size flowered vine border stars [b]Payment was received![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/815693207424860180/Untitled45_20210228161324.png[/img] --------------- Order #8: @/ Eialyne's quarter signature size x4 (Wind food themed contest) [b]Payment was received![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/817570337768079400/Untitled49_20210305203221.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/820049364055490580/Untitled53_20210312164147.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768809057812480030/822103767947149342/Untitled54_20210318094619.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/824040298346315798/Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif[/img] ---------------
Completed Customer Orders

Please note that only the person that ordered the art has permission to use it unless they specify otherwise!
Order #1: @/DonutPolice's full signature size snek

Payment was received!

Untitled30_20210223154755.png

Order #2: @/Ineptitude's full signature size musical dragon

Payment was received!

Untitled36_20210223175416.png

Order #3: @/eeeeeo's quarter signature size mystery art

Payment was received!

Untitled37_20210224073724.png

Order #4: @/eeeeeo's 3/4 signature size simple snek recolor

Payment was received!

Untitled38_20210224114155.png

Order #5: @/Rodakule's full signature size rat

Payment was received! Tip was appreciated!

Untitled42_20210225131428.png

Order #6: @/Twilightstar123's quarter signature size blood star

Payment was received!

Untitled44_20210227080031.png

Order #7: @/jaywalker's full signature size flowered vine border stars

Payment was received!

Untitled45_20210228161324.png

Order #8: @/ Eialyne's quarter signature size x4 (Wind food themed contest)

Payment was received!

Untitled49_20210305203221.png Untitled53_20210312164147.pngUntitled54_20210318094619.pngWebp.net-gifmaker_1.gif

NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Rules:

1. All art request need to follow the FR guidelines!

2. Please be polite and courteous to others!

3. All art is only to be used by the person who ordered it - no one else has permission to use it unless they specify otherwise.

4. I reserve the right to cancel your order for any reason, full refunds!

5. Please do not tamper with my art in any way besides resizing or changing the orentation (Like the direction my art is facing.) This includes not removing my signature!
Rules:

1. All art request need to follow the FR guidelines!

2. Please be polite and courteous to others!

3. All art is only to be used by the person who ordered it - no one else has permission to use it unless they specify otherwise.

4. I reserve the right to cancel your order for any reason, full refunds!

5. Please do not tamper with my art in any way besides resizing or changing the orentation (Like the direction my art is facing.) This includes not removing my signature!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
--------------- [center][b][size=5]-Lore Cottage-[/size][/b][/center] --------------- [center] [b][size=6]Dragon Lore/Bios[/b][/size][/center] Dragon lore custom made by me is now available! Since I'm just starting out, my lore is only 65kt/65 gems for regular lore (starting price), and if the lore length increases, the price increases. Short stories start at 35kt/g and increase with how long you want me to make them. The max price will be around 200kt/g (examples below.) If you are interested in ordering lore, please fill out some or all of the questions on this order form, so I have an idea what to write! [quote= Order Form] What is your dragon's personality? Does your dragon have a favorite food, object, collectible, or trinket that you would like to incorporate into your lore? What mood would you like? (For example, mysterious, happy, silly, ominous, etc.) Do you want your dragon's familiar in their lore? If so, what is their personality and do they have any personal preferences or quirks? Does your dragon have a specific role in the clan that the lore should be centered around? What is your payment method? [/quote] --------------- [center][b][size=5]Examples[/size][/b][/center] --------------- [center][b][size=4]Short Stories[/size][/b][/center] --------------- [i]A cool breeze blows over the long grasses as they sway in the wind, the stalks brushing together with a quiet swishing sound. All is peaceful. The night sky above is a deep, dark blue, almost black, bright stars scattered across in a breathtaking scene of beauty. Fireflies flutter among the grass stalks, and a small owl hoots from a willow tree nearby. Sitting among the grass is a small fae, humming quietly to herself. The tune seems familiar to you , but even as you listen you can't seem to pick out the words. It might not even have any. But the song sounded beautiful beyond imagining, like what it might feel like to be looking down at the world, amazingly happy and at peace with yourself, not a problem in the universe. But alas, it is not destined to be this way forever. The small fae suddenly stops humming, looking up at the sky. Dark, ominous clouds start to roll in, blocking out the stars and their ghostly, beautiful light. The night seems darker now. All creatures have gone silent. A rumble of thunder rolls through the air, the groaning of the heavens as her hands descend on Sornieth, electrical ropes playing about her fingers. Lightning splits the sky as the fae leaps into the air frantically, flapping her wings faster than she ever had before to escape the impending storm. Strong winds buffet her and yank her in all different directions. With a yell of effort you can barely hear above the gale, she plummets into the small willow grove and dissapears from sight.[/i] --------------- [i]Some dragons don't think the way normal dragons do. They don't feel. Feel emotions, like happiness, sadness, or grief. These dragons may seem normal on the outside, but if you dare to look closer, you may detect something... off. Sometimes you may wonder if they even have a soul. Most, in fact, do; it is just corrupted beyond repair. Mangled and torn in such a state that it is nearly irreparable. But some just seem to have nothing inside of them. Like their soul, their being was sucked out of them. They live lifeless. Nobody knows why this happens to dragons. Maybe something in their past? Did they come into contact with something horrid and terrible? Do they simply want to close themselves off from the world, feel no emotions, care about no one? No dragon in Sornieth has solved this mystery; and no dragon wants to. It's too personal, too heartbreaking, to see a dragon in this state. You sometimes may fear for your own soul. No, dragons avoid this subject at all costs. Nobody knows the cause of this phenomenon, and they want to keep it that way. All but one. Cenchale sits patiently at a small wooden table, his claws folded neatly on the rough wood. Any dragon looking in through the window may easily overlook him. He is sitting still as a statue; his dark clothing blends in with the surrounding dark wood and furniture. As Cenchale watches, the small wooden door to the room opens, and a unusually small imperial walks in. Her wings are draped with white silk, and her eyes swirl with hypnotic motions. A light spirit follows in her wake, the light it sheds in the room seeming unusually dim. Looking nervously about the room, the small imperial seats herself across the table from Cenchale, not meeting his eyes but instead looking at a space somewhere above his head. She cleared her throat haltingly, shuffling her claws in her lap. She took a breath, and after a pause, started to speak. "Greetings. I heard about you somewhere and I was wondering.. if you.. uh..." The imperial trailed off, seemingly losing her train of thought. She clacked her teeth together and flicked her tail, the light spirit drifting closer curiously. She took a deep breath and continued. "If you had any specialized chimera poison? I know it's quite hard to come by, but I need it for a special recipe I'm working on. I'm very close to a scientific breakthrough. I.. heard you had all different sorts of potions?" Cenchale said nothing, instead looking blankly at her face. After another tense pause he lifted one claw. Noises and clacking sounds emanated from a nearby shelf, and suddenly, a small black vial flew onto the table. The imperial's eyes widened, the swirling pattern starting to shift more chaotically. She jerkily pushed back from the table, motioning to her light spirit, who made a small whining noise and huddled closer under her silks. "I... you know what? I can just look for it somewhere else. I - just realized I have to go somewhere else today! And I'm late!" She laughed nervously, starting to back away toward the door. Cenchale shifted his eyes to the door, raising one claw again. Casually he made a sharp jerking motion, and a thick iron deadbolt shot out from the wall, locking the door in place. The imperial started to tremble, regretting ever coming in here at all. She could have found the poison at the other shop. She just heard he took trades for rare items! That was why she had taken her most prized silks! She was so close to finding the cure to the rainscale disease, and she could finally save her mother from the pain she was going through. Cenchale got up from the table, grabbing the vial. The chair screeched across the floor as he pushed it backward, his feet falling heavy on the planking. The light spirit's light started to pulse dim and bright, following the beat of it's rapid heart as terror took over its senses. Something dark and malignant was emanating from Cenchale; something both creatures huddled against the door had never felt before. It was so evil, so invasively terrible, that they were nearly paralyzed with fear. For the first time Cenchale spoke, chuckling softly, a deep rumble from within the depths of his cloak. "Myy dear, ignorrant imperiall," he hissed, a slithering, creeping sound that sent chills up the spine of every dragon who listened to it. "Thosse who wishh for somethinng frrom me must pay the pricce." He walked closer, claws screeching across the floor. The terrified imperial pressed herself as far as she could against the door, but it wouldn't budge. "P-please!" She stammered. "I'll give you my silks! The rarest in the area! I- I'll give you all my money! Please don't hurt me," she sobbed. "I have a family!" Cenchale only chuckled again. "You thinnk your ssilkss are worth my timme?" He hissed. "Thosse who enterr herre do not leave without paying [b]my[/b] price." He scraped his claw along the wall, tracing the outline of a strange, dark symbol carved there. "Annd today, I am hungrry. Annd you willl feed me." The imperial closed her eyes, shaking violently. "Please! I beg you! Please don't hurt me!" Chenchale hissed, flicking his tongue in and out, his sharp teeth glinting in the dim light. "You shalll not be hurrt," He said evilly. "You shall onlly be... changed." And with that, Cenchale grabbed a small, black object from the depths of his cloak. It seemed to pulse with dark energy, blue lightning sparking wherever he touched it. Cenchale gripped the object tightly in his claws, raising it above his head. He then smiled, a full, toothy smile, perfectly white, razor sharp teeth glinting. "Ssay goodbye to your soull," He hissed gleefully. The imperial's terrified screaming could be heard echoing through the surrounding forest long after Chenchale spoke his last words. --------------- [center][b][size=4]Dragon Lore/Bios[/size][/b][/center] [center]Click the links to view examples of my completed dragon lore! --------------- Customer --------------- https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44130882 https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45461841 https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44916664 --------------- Personal --------------- https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67815999 https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66550626 https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66790705[/center] --------------- [center][b][size=5]Some Things to Note[/size][/b][/center] --------------- -I do [i]not[/i] make bio templates, I only create stories and lore surrounding your dragons. If you want me to use a specific bio template, please let me know. Otherwise, I usually use templates by Mibella, which you can find [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2103505]here.[/url] -Please feel free to ping me if you need me. I don't mind! -If you want me to use a template, it is [b]of no extra cost[/b] to you! -I can work with around five slots at a time. Each slot takes up [i]one[/i] dragon. If you want me to lore multiple dragons it will take up multiple slots. -Unlimited dragons per person! You can have me lore up your whole clan if you wanted! Just please keep in mind I work hard to make each bio unique and detailed, so it might take me a bit for each one. For example, if you gave me two dragons to lore, that might take me up to a day (Usually it will only take me a couple hours, but sometimes life gets busy.) -If you don't get your dragon lore in a maximum of a week, please feel free to pm or ping me (I might have forgotten or I was not able to get to it yet.) If this is the case I will try to get it done as quickly as possible while still preserving the quality of my work! -Payment is given [i]after[/i] I finish the dragon lore. I'll let you know when I finish it, and then you can pay me. However, you need to pay me [b]before[/b] I send the actual lore, to prevent anybody from just taking it without payment. -I do lore in copy/paste and physical bios! Most people prefer copy/paste, as I can just send you the bio without the hassle of you sending me the dragon and then having to re-equip all of their apparel, scenes, familiars, etc. when it gets resent. Just tell me which option you prefer! -This is a new shop (and I'm a new player,) so let me know if you have any suggestions for my setup or how I deal with things! -I accept mixed payments of treasure and gems, just treasure, and just gems. I also accept wishlist items, which you can find [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45400000]here.[/url]

-Lore Cottage-

Dragon Lore/Bios

Dragon lore custom made by me is now available!
Since I'm just starting out, my lore is only 65kt/65 gems for regular lore (starting price), and if the lore length increases, the price increases.
Short stories start at 35kt/g and increase with how long you want me to make them. The max price will be around 200kt/g (examples below.)

If you are interested in ordering lore, please fill out some or all of the questions on this order form, so I have an idea what to write!

Order Form wrote:
What is your dragon's personality?

Does your dragon have a favorite food, object, collectible, or trinket that you would like to incorporate into your lore?

What mood would you like? (For example, mysterious, happy, silly, ominous, etc.)

Do you want your dragon's familiar in their lore? If so, what is their personality and do they have any personal preferences or quirks?

Does your dragon have a specific role in the clan that the lore should be centered around?

What is your payment method?

Examples

Short Stories

A cool breeze blows over the long grasses as they sway in the wind, the stalks brushing together with a quiet swishing sound. All is peaceful. The night sky above is a deep, dark blue, almost black, bright stars scattered across in a breathtaking scene of beauty. Fireflies flutter among the grass stalks, and a small owl hoots from a willow tree nearby.

Sitting among the grass is a small fae, humming quietly to herself. The tune seems familiar to you , but even as you listen you can't seem to pick out the words. It might not even have any. But the song sounded beautiful beyond imagining, like what it might feel like to be looking down at the world, amazingly happy and at peace with yourself, not a problem in the universe.

But alas, it is not destined to be this way forever. The small fae suddenly stops humming, looking up at the sky. Dark, ominous clouds start to roll in, blocking out the stars and their ghostly, beautiful light. The night seems darker now. All creatures have gone silent. A rumble of thunder rolls through the air, the groaning of the heavens as her hands descend on Sornieth, electrical ropes playing about her fingers.

Lightning splits the sky as the fae leaps into the air frantically, flapping her wings faster than she ever had before to escape the impending storm. Strong winds buffet her and yank her in all different directions. With a yell of effort you can barely hear above the gale, she plummets into the small willow grove and dissapears from sight.

Some dragons don't think the way normal dragons do. They don't feel. Feel emotions, like happiness, sadness, or grief. These dragons may seem normal on the outside, but if you dare to look closer, you may detect something... off. Sometimes you may wonder if they even have a soul. Most, in fact, do; it is just corrupted beyond repair. Mangled and torn in such a state that it is nearly irreparable. But some just seem to have nothing inside of them. Like their soul, their being was sucked out of them.

They live lifeless.

Nobody knows why this happens to dragons. Maybe something in their past? Did they come into contact with something horrid and terrible? Do they simply want to close themselves off from the world, feel no emotions, care about no one?

No dragon in Sornieth has solved this mystery; and no dragon wants to. It's too personal, too heartbreaking, to see a dragon in this state. You sometimes may fear for your own soul. No, dragons avoid this subject at all costs. Nobody knows the cause of this phenomenon, and they want to keep it that way.

All but one.

Cenchale sits patiently at a small wooden table, his claws folded neatly on the rough wood. Any dragon looking in through the window may easily overlook him. He is sitting still as a statue; his dark clothing blends in with the surrounding dark wood and furniture.
As Cenchale watches, the small wooden door to the room opens, and a unusually small imperial walks in. Her wings are draped with white silk, and her eyes swirl with hypnotic motions. A light spirit follows in her wake, the light it sheds in the room seeming unusually dim.

Looking nervously about the room, the small imperial seats herself across the table from Cenchale, not meeting his eyes but instead looking at a space somewhere above his head. She cleared her throat haltingly, shuffling her claws in her lap.

She took a breath, and after a pause, started to speak.
"Greetings. I heard about you somewhere and I was wondering.. if you.. uh..."
The imperial trailed off, seemingly losing her train of thought. She clacked her teeth together and flicked her tail, the light spirit drifting closer curiously. She took a deep breath and continued.

"If you had any specialized chimera poison? I know it's quite hard to come by, but I need it for a special recipe I'm working on. I'm very close to a scientific breakthrough. I.. heard you had all different sorts of potions?"
Cenchale said nothing, instead looking blankly at her face. After another tense pause he lifted one claw. Noises and clacking sounds emanated from a nearby shelf, and suddenly, a small black vial flew onto the table.

The imperial's eyes widened, the swirling pattern starting to shift more chaotically. She jerkily pushed back from the table, motioning to her light spirit, who made a small whining noise and huddled closer under her silks.
"I... you know what? I can just look for it somewhere else. I - just realized I have to go somewhere else today! And I'm late!" She laughed nervously, starting to back away toward the door.

Cenchale shifted his eyes to the door, raising one claw again. Casually he made a sharp jerking motion, and a thick iron deadbolt shot out from the wall, locking the door in place. The imperial started to tremble, regretting ever coming in here at all. She could have found the poison at the other shop. She just heard he took trades for rare items! That was why she had taken her most prized silks! She was so close to finding the cure to the rainscale disease, and she could finally save her mother from the pain she was going through.

Cenchale got up from the table, grabbing the vial. The chair screeched across the floor as he pushed it backward, his feet falling heavy on the planking. The light spirit's light started to pulse dim and bright, following the beat of it's rapid heart as terror took over its senses. Something dark and malignant was emanating from Cenchale; something both creatures huddled against the door had never felt before. It was so evil, so invasively terrible, that they were nearly paralyzed with fear.

For the first time Cenchale spoke, chuckling softly, a deep rumble from within the depths of his cloak.
"Myy dear, ignorrant imperiall," he hissed, a slithering, creeping sound that sent chills up the spine of every dragon who listened to it.
"Thosse who wishh for somethinng frrom me must pay the pricce."
He walked closer, claws screeching across the floor. The terrified imperial pressed herself as far as she could against the door, but it wouldn't budge.
"P-please!" She stammered. "I'll give you my silks! The rarest in the area! I- I'll give you all my money! Please don't hurt me," she sobbed. "I have a family!"

Cenchale only chuckled again. "You thinnk your ssilkss are worth my timme?" He hissed. "Thosse who enterr herre do not leave without paying my price."
He scraped his claw along the wall, tracing the outline of a strange, dark symbol carved there.
"Annd today, I am hungrry. Annd you willl feed me."
The imperial closed her eyes, shaking violently.
"Please! I beg you! Please don't hurt me!"
Chenchale hissed, flicking his tongue in and out, his sharp teeth glinting in the dim light. "You shalll not be hurrt," He said evilly. "You shall onlly be... changed."
And with that, Cenchale grabbed a small, black object from the depths of his cloak. It seemed to pulse with dark energy, blue lightning sparking wherever he touched it.

Cenchale gripped the object tightly in his claws, raising it above his head. He then smiled, a full, toothy smile, perfectly white, razor sharp teeth glinting.
"Ssay goodbye to your soull," He hissed gleefully.

The imperial's terrified screaming could be heard echoing through the surrounding forest long after Chenchale spoke his last words.

Dragon Lore/Bios

Some Things to Note

-I do not make bio templates, I only create stories and lore surrounding your dragons. If you want me to use a specific bio template, please let me know. Otherwise, I usually use templates by Mibella, which you can find here.
-Please feel free to ping me if you need me. I don't mind!

-If you want me to use a template, it is of no extra cost to you!

-I can work with around five slots at a time. Each slot takes up one dragon. If you want me to lore multiple dragons it will take up multiple slots.

-Unlimited dragons per person! You can have me lore up your whole clan if you wanted! Just please keep in mind I work hard to make each bio unique and detailed, so it might take me a bit for each one. For example, if you gave me two dragons to lore, that might take me up to a day (Usually it will only take me a couple hours, but sometimes life gets busy.)

-If you don't get your dragon lore in a maximum of a week, please feel free to pm or ping me (I might have forgotten or I was not able to get to it yet.) If this is the case I will try to get it done as quickly as possible while still preserving the quality of my work!

-Payment is given after I finish the dragon lore. I'll let you know when I finish it, and then you can pay me. However, you need to pay me before I send the actual lore, to prevent anybody from just taking it without payment.

-I do lore in copy/paste and physical bios! Most people prefer copy/paste, as I can just send you the bio without the hassle of you sending me the dragon and then having to re-equip all of their apparel, scenes, familiars, etc. when it gets resent. Just tell me which option you prefer!

-This is a new shop (and I'm a new player,) so let me know if you have any suggestions for my setup or how I deal with things!

-I accept mixed payments of treasure and gems, just treasure, and just gems. I also accept wishlist items, which you can find here.
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Pinglist

@LordMoth @Rodakules
Pinglist

@LordMoth @Rodakules
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Aaand open! (Hope I get a customer within the year, lol)
Aaand open! (Hope I get a customer within the year, lol)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Bump!
Bump!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Hi! Your art is so cute- O:
I really need a signature, lol. Can I get a snek, full size for my signature, and ocean themed? I love lil fishes and seahorses. Do whatever color scheme you deem fit but keep it ocean -y please!
Is it a diff cost for full size or is all of your art 50kt?
Hi! Your art is so cute- O:
I really need a signature, lol. Can I get a snek, full size for my signature, and ocean themed? I love lil fishes and seahorses. Do whatever color scheme you deem fit but keep it ocean -y please!
Is it a diff cost for full size or is all of your art 50kt?
Whoops I forgot to ping @Dragonglimmer
Also gl on the new shop ;)
Whoops I forgot to ping @Dragonglimmer
Also gl on the new shop ;)
@DonutPolice
Sure THING I can do that for you!
Also you're literally my first customer EVER! In ANY PLACE! xD
Soooo...
I'll do it for free :D
It should be done in a bit, I do these pretty quick! Lemme know if you want it posted on the examples or you just want it for your signature.
@DonutPolice
Sure THING I can do that for you!
Also you're literally my first customer EVER! In ANY PLACE! xD
Soooo...
I'll do it for free :D
It should be done in a bit, I do these pretty quick! Lemme know if you want it posted on the examples or you just want it for your signature.
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16