Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Signature Art & Dragon Lore! [closed]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Cantertothewinds
I'm so so sooo sorry, I keep getting distracted. I've only been able to do some daily things and check on some forums in FR, and I never seem to able to fit in the time for your lore... busy busy busy busy ;O; (why I haven't accepted the payment yet ;v;) You caught me at a good time though. Things have calmed down a bit and I'm working on it right now! I am forcing my procrastinating overloaded mind do DO IT! lol! Expect it tomorrow, perhaps tonight, though my grandparents are visiting and I have to cook dinner. I'm sorry again! My customer service is...
pretty...
horrible ;w;
I can give you a discount for your time if you want :,)
@Cantertothewinds
I'm so so sooo sorry, I keep getting distracted. I've only been able to do some daily things and check on some forums in FR, and I never seem to able to fit in the time for your lore... busy busy busy busy ;O; (why I haven't accepted the payment yet ;v;) You caught me at a good time though. Things have calmed down a bit and I'm working on it right now! I am forcing my procrastinating overloaded mind do DO IT! lol! Expect it tomorrow, perhaps tonight, though my grandparents are visiting and I have to cook dinner. I'm sorry again! My customer service is...
pretty...
horrible ;w;
I can give you a discount for your time if you want :,)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer Sure, that'd be great! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Thanks for the update as well. What would the discount be?
@Dragonglimmer Sure, that'd be great! Thanks for the update as well. What would the discount be?
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16