Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Signature Art & Dragon Lore! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Also, do you want a transparent background (Like the snek and fishes and maybe some bubbles will be floating in space) or a colored background?
Also, do you want a transparent background (Like the snek and fishes and maybe some bubbles will be floating in space) or a colored background?
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer
Ooo can I get em floating in space? It would be like they are swimming in the forum, lol! Also, tysm for doing it for free! ^.^ Congrats on your first customer!
@Dragonglimmer
Ooo can I get em floating in space? It would be like they are swimming in the forum, lol! Also, tysm for doing it for free! ^.^ Congrats on your first customer!
Untitled30_20210223154755.png
@DonutPolice sure thing! xD
And ty! I'm excited!
Your art should be done in around 10 minutes to a half hour, I'll be focusing on it as I have nothing else to do ^^
@DonutPolice sure thing! xD
And ty! I'm excited!
Your art should be done in around 10 minutes to a half hour, I'll be focusing on it as I have nothing else to do ^^
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@DonutPolice (lots of pings lol) Your signature art is finished!! Hope you like it :D [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/813874891542888468/Untitled30_20210223154755.png[/img][/center]
@DonutPolice (lots of pings lol) Your signature art is finished!! Hope you like it :D
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer OMG! How did you do that so fast?!
It looks sooo adorable! I love it! The SEAHORSE omg-
I love the snek expression! And the fishes! I -
thank youuuuuuu
@Dragonglimmer OMG! How did you do that so fast?!
It looks sooo adorable! I love it! The SEAHORSE omg-
I love the snek expression! And the fishes! I -
thank youuuuuuu
It looks SOOO adorbs!
I'll link it to here so when ppl click on it they can see how adorbs your shop is O:
It looks SOOO adorbs!
I'll link it to here so when ppl click on it they can see how adorbs your shop is O:
Goodluck on getting new customers! This is my first art purchase (first forum posts really lol) and I'm super excited to explore more :)
Goodluck on getting new customers! This is my first art purchase (first forum posts really lol) and I'm super excited to explore more :)
@dragonglimmer Can you please make a music- or cello- themed dragon for me? (No treble clef please.)

@dragonglimmer Can you please make a music- or cello- themed dragon for me? (No treble clef please.)

o5uc3VV.png
@DonutPolice awww, thanks! I'm rather proud of how quick I did it myself xD
I'm glad you like it :DD
Thanks for linking it (:
And thanks for the good luck! I hope I get more customers too, I enjoy making art for people ^-^
I'm kinda new to Flight Rising too! It's super fun, you should definitely check out the forums and all the areas! Everything is so complex and there's so much to do!
@DonutPolice awww, thanks! I'm rather proud of how quick I did it myself xD
I'm glad you like it :DD
Thanks for linking it (:
And thanks for the good luck! I hope I get more customers too, I enjoy making art for people ^-^
I'm kinda new to Flight Rising too! It's super fun, you should definitely check out the forums and all the areas! Everything is so complex and there's so much to do!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Ineptitude Sure thing! Do you have any examples or do you want me to wing it? Would you like it more modern (Like a dragon listening to music with headphones) Or a classic dragon from old times casually playing a handmade instrument? Finally, what size would you like- something about the size of the 4 smaller pictures in my signature, or a full size like DonutPolices'?
Your total will be 50kt/g no matter any of these, so feel free to send me a CR while I work on it for you ^-^
And WOW! Thanks! My second customer :D
@Ineptitude Sure thing! Do you have any examples or do you want me to wing it? Would you like it more modern (Like a dragon listening to music with headphones) Or a classic dragon from old times casually playing a handmade instrument? Finally, what size would you like- something about the size of the 4 smaller pictures in my signature, or a full size like DonutPolices'?
Your total will be 50kt/g no matter any of these, so feel free to send me a CR while I work on it for you ^-^
And WOW! Thanks! My second customer :D
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16