Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: humanoid art, O: everything I own
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
glad you enjoy! :3 Let me know if you ever want another comm.
glad you enjoy! :3 Let me know if you ever want another comm.
@Teg741 unfortunately, the only piece I can do with shading for 600g or less besides a shaded halfbody is a headshot (400-450g ish). People never commissioned me for headshots so I removed them from my shop a long time ago, but some more recent versions (in a more realistic style than my commissions usually are) can be found here, here, and here.

EDIT: also, since I just re-read your post and realized I didn't answer your original question--the prices in my art shop are all way out of date. I try to charge state minimum wage ($7.50) or the equivalent in FR currency for my time, so 600g doesn't really cover the real cost of a shaded bust anymore. However, I'm willing to do one for you since I need some newer examples for a new art shop, and I'm also tight on FR currency right now.
@Teg741 unfortunately, the only piece I can do with shading for 600g or less besides a shaded halfbody is a headshot (400-450g ish). People never commissioned me for headshots so I removed them from my shop a long time ago, but some more recent versions (in a more realistic style than my commissions usually are) can be found here, here, and here.

EDIT: also, since I just re-read your post and realized I didn't answer your original question--the prices in my art shop are all way out of date. I try to charge state minimum wage ($7.50) or the equivalent in FR currency for my time, so 600g doesn't really cover the real cost of a shaded bust anymore. However, I'm willing to do one for you since I need some newer examples for a new art shop, and I'm also tight on FR currency right now.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia
Of course! I like that about FR actually, that people actually charge decent prices for their art. How does 900 for a shaded bust sound (twice the headshot price?) I don't want to underpay you just because you need examples. It will have to be a mix of gems and treasure though as I'm almost out of gems :')
@andromidia
Of course! I like that about FR actually, that people actually charge decent prices for their art. How does 900 for a shaded bust sound (twice the headshot price?) I don't want to underpay you just because you need examples. It will have to be a mix of gems and treasure though as I'm almost out of gems :')
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741 900 would work perfect for me! That's about what I was going to re-price that art to, anyway, so I'm glad that sounds reasonable to you. A mix of currency is fine, as I need both equally :)

So, a shaded halfbody of Erika for 900g?
@Teg741 900 would work perfect for me! That's about what I was going to re-price that art to, anyway, so I'm glad that sounds reasonable to you. A mix of currency is fine, as I need both equally :)

So, a shaded halfbody of Erika for 900g?
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia
Yes please! I will go set up the trade now c:
@andromidia
Yes please! I will go set up the trade now c:
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741 here ya go! let me know if anything needs fixing! [url=https://imgur.com/J3QpYR6][img]http://i.imgur.com/J3QpYR6.png[/img][/url]
@Teg741 here ya go! let me know if anything needs fixing!

J3QpYR6.png
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia
She looks absolutely stunning, thank you so much <3
@andromidia
She looks absolutely stunning, thank you so much <3
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741 Here's your gal!! Hope you like her <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/788111174323404840/814688456063582268/Teg741.jpg[/img]
@Teg741
Here's your gal!!
Hope you like her <3

Teg741.jpg
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari
She looks stunning, thank you so much! <3
@kaniari
She looks stunning, thank you so much! <3
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
BUMP

Front post has finally been updated! Haven't got much left but keen to get rid of as much as possible :)
BUMP

Front post has finally been updated! Haven't got much left but keen to get rid of as much as possible :)
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10