Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: humanoid art, O: everything I own
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump
Bump
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
hello! ive got some examples here https://antth3c4tart.carrd.co/ and my shop is linked below, prices are listed there, but the range is about ~500g-4200g, 1g:1000t

Im mostly interested in gems/treasure but Im willing to take items too to make up cost!!(i'll figure out what items exactly if you're interested when you decide)

also i should be fine drawing any of your characters.
hello! ive got some examples here https://antth3c4tart.carrd.co/ and my shop is linked below, prices are listed there, but the range is about ~500g-4200g, 1g:1000t

Im mostly interested in gems/treasure but Im willing to take items too to make up cost!!(i'll figure out what items exactly if you're interested when you decide)

also i should be fine drawing any of your characters.
Art shop

I really need to make a cooler signature
Bump

Will be home and able to review this thread tomorrow!
Bump

Will be home and able to review this thread tomorrow!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741
Here's a link to my shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2974399#post_2974399
All the slots are open so no competition and a very short wait :))
Here are my prices (its also listed in the shop & items can be used instead as well)
Fullbody - 1800g
bust - 700g
halfbody - 750g
couple - +150g
Let me know if you're interested :D
@Teg741
Here's a link to my shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2974399#post_2974399
All the slots are open so no competition and a very short wait :))
Here are my prices (its also listed in the shop & items can be used instead as well)
Fullbody - 1800g
bust - 700g
halfbody - 750g
couple - +150g
Let me know if you're interested :D
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
@Teg741 I'm a newbie at this but I saw your characters and I would adore to draw Lorena for you. Maybe for a Dragon? I was liking the look of: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57520832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575209/57520832_350.png[/img][/url] And if I could get their apparel as well that would be a cool bonus but not needed. Here's some of my work I've done on Toyhouse for people in the past: https://toyhou.se/Renble/art
@Teg741

I'm a newbie at this but I saw your characters and I would adore to draw Lorena for you. Maybe for a Dragon? I was liking the look of:
57520832_350.png
And if I could get their apparel as well that would be a cool bonus but not needed.
Here's some of my work I've done on Toyhouse for people in the past:
https://toyhou.se/Renble/art
OHF0sQC.png
This art is done by: LordCorvidae
Okay, hello everyone! I have reviewed all your offers and would like to thank everyone for posting.

First off, I've updated the first post with the codes for my skins, so you can check those out now if you're interested!

Secondly, my response to everyone so far:

@Espenfalls - I really like your art, especially the anthro art. Would love to get a shaded bust of Fletch from you. Can you let me know what items you would be willing to take? I can throw in some currency too but due to the large number of offers I'd prefer to reserve my currency for those who don't want to take items :)

@kaniari - your art is lovely and I would love to get 1 headshot from you, of either Libby or Gel. Can you let me know what your price for a coloured or b&w headshot would be, taking into account the new items I've listed?

@MuddySocks - your art is really beautiful! I'd actually love to get a fuller piece of Tulua from you (beyond just a doodle). Can you advise how much for a coloured piece, and if you would be willing to take any of the items I have listed?

@SpiritX - your art is nice but not quite the style I'm looking for, thank you though!

@Drayners - I love your art! I can definitely set those items aside for you. (You would also receive the dragon along with the skin). What type of art would you be willing to do for them, e.g. a coloured bust? And do you have any preference as to which character you want to draw?
Edit: someone just pointed out some of my items are account locked, including the goat eye vial :( The skin is still available though. I can also supplement that with some currency, let me know how much you'd be after c:

@Antth3c4t - I absolutely Adore your art!! It's a shame I don't have more currency because I would've loved to go as far as a fullbody - might have to settle with a bust or half for now. Do you have any preferences for what character you want to draw? Otherwise I feel like Nightingale would look great in your style. Let me know what items you are interested in, and hopefully I can figure out a way to divvy up the currency so it goes around :')

@Lightrays - your art is lovely but not quite what I'm looking for, thank you though!

@Catorena - your art is very nice! Would this drawing be a coloured bust? B&w bust? etc. And you're definitely welcome to have the dragon for it, I will include the apparel and familiar as well with the trade :)

Now I know I'm interested in a lot of your art so there might be a bit of negotiating to go so I can figure out how to split my currency haha. Please bare with me!
Okay, hello everyone! I have reviewed all your offers and would like to thank everyone for posting.

First off, I've updated the first post with the codes for my skins, so you can check those out now if you're interested!

Secondly, my response to everyone so far:

@Espenfalls - I really like your art, especially the anthro art. Would love to get a shaded bust of Fletch from you. Can you let me know what items you would be willing to take? I can throw in some currency too but due to the large number of offers I'd prefer to reserve my currency for those who don't want to take items :)

@kaniari - your art is lovely and I would love to get 1 headshot from you, of either Libby or Gel. Can you let me know what your price for a coloured or b&w headshot would be, taking into account the new items I've listed?

@MuddySocks - your art is really beautiful! I'd actually love to get a fuller piece of Tulua from you (beyond just a doodle). Can you advise how much for a coloured piece, and if you would be willing to take any of the items I have listed?

@SpiritX - your art is nice but not quite the style I'm looking for, thank you though!

@Drayners - I love your art! I can definitely set those items aside for you. (You would also receive the dragon along with the skin). What type of art would you be willing to do for them, e.g. a coloured bust? And do you have any preference as to which character you want to draw?
Edit: someone just pointed out some of my items are account locked, including the goat eye vial :( The skin is still available though. I can also supplement that with some currency, let me know how much you'd be after c:

@Antth3c4t - I absolutely Adore your art!! It's a shame I don't have more currency because I would've loved to go as far as a fullbody - might have to settle with a bust or half for now. Do you have any preferences for what character you want to draw? Otherwise I feel like Nightingale would look great in your style. Let me know what items you are interested in, and hopefully I can figure out a way to divvy up the currency so it goes around :')

@Lightrays - your art is lovely but not quite what I'm looking for, thank you though!

@Catorena - your art is very nice! Would this drawing be a coloured bust? B&w bust? etc. And you're definitely welcome to have the dragon for it, I will include the apparel and familiar as well with the trade :)

Now I know I'm interested in a lot of your art so there might be a bit of negotiating to go so I can figure out how to split my currency haha. Please bare with me!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741

Ack! I forgot to say what I would draw in detail. If you want it in color you got it~ Or if you want it in black and white you also got that~ lol I can do either honestly but I'm sure a colored image would be pretty~
A bust would be a-okay for me too~ Just let me know when I should start it and I'll gooooo~
@Teg741

Ack! I forgot to say what I would draw in detail. If you want it in color you got it~ Or if you want it in black and white you also got that~ lol I can do either honestly but I'm sure a colored image would be pretty~
A bust would be a-okay for me too~ Just let me know when I should start it and I'll gooooo~
OHF0sQC.png
This art is done by: LordCorvidae
@Catorena a coloured bust sounds great! It's a deal c:
@Catorena a coloured bust sounds great! It's a deal c:
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741

Do you still have an egg available? I would love to get that light egg you got! Not sure what current LAH is for those, but if it is below 550g I would take currency or other items to fill the gap ^.^
@Teg741

Do you still have an egg available? I would love to get that light egg you got! Not sure what current LAH is for those, but if it is below 550g I would take currency or other items to fill the gap ^.^
Untitled428_20210314212944.png
@Teg741 Thank you so much! Honestly, I'd love to get a few of those Berserks from you rather than treasure or gems! These items also caught my eye:) [img]https://i.imgur.com/yHlkih0.png[/img] I'd be more willing to do a full body of your gal!
@Teg741
Thank you so much! Honestly, I'd love to get a few of those Berserks from you rather than treasure or gems!
These items also caught my eye:)
yHlkih0.png

I'd be more willing to do a full body of your gal!
Will give art for monies! Come visit my art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10