Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: humanoid art, O: everything I own
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Espenfalls yep the egg is still available! It's at 300g on the normal auction house (I'm not sure what LAH means, I never found out lol...). Let me know what other items you might be interested in!

@MuddySocks sure, I can give you those items and all 7 berserkers if you like! How much more to make up the difference for a fullbody piece?
@Espenfalls yep the egg is still available! It's at 300g on the normal auction house (I'm not sure what LAH means, I never found out lol...). Let me know what other items you might be interested in!

@MuddySocks sure, I can give you those items and all 7 berserkers if you like! How much more to make up the difference for a fullbody piece?
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741

I've finished the drawing~ Shall I send it through TH?
@Teg741

I've finished the drawing~ Shall I send it through TH?
OHF0sQC.png
This art is done by: LordCorvidae
@Teg741 Sadly it seems like the items I was interested in were sold ): So I can do you a BW bust of Libby for 1.500.000[emoji=treasure size=1] or a flat colored bust for 2.500.000[emoji=treasure size=1]
@Teg741
Sadly it seems like the items I was interested in were sold ):
So I can do you a BW bust of Libby for 1.500.000 or a flat colored bust for 2.500.000
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
Thank you :D ! OO yea I could draw nightingale for ya! I went ahead and added all the LAH (lowest auction house price) prices of the stuff you have Id be interested in together,

I would really like the gaoler breed change items but I think they’re clan-bound meaning you can’t trade them :(

skins:
-electric sparkle (50g)
-four feet in snow (100g)
-silhouette (448g)

everything else:
-prismatic token (70g)
-elemental holiday gathering items (if i say its 1g for 1 of each then like 918g for all you have)

-water egg (289g)
-light egg (299g)
-berserker (126g for all), ambush (108g for all) and rally (38g) battlestones

and its always nice to have runes (171g for all you have)
and transmutation items (goo, sludge, ooze, slime, muck all colours) 966g for all

thats a total of 3583g worth of items so then another, 1117g or 1117000 treasure off from a fullbody

omg it feels so wrong to think about hypothetically taking so many items lol. Let me know if other people have requested any of these, or even if people comment after me want any of these I listed thats fine too, but i do like to stock up on items and wanted to provide you options if you really wanna get a fullbody!
Thank you :D ! OO yea I could draw nightingale for ya! I went ahead and added all the LAH (lowest auction house price) prices of the stuff you have Id be interested in together,

I would really like the gaoler breed change items but I think they’re clan-bound meaning you can’t trade them :(

skins:
-electric sparkle (50g)
-four feet in snow (100g)
-silhouette (448g)

everything else:
-prismatic token (70g)
-elemental holiday gathering items (if i say its 1g for 1 of each then like 918g for all you have)

-water egg (289g)
-light egg (299g)
-berserker (126g for all), ambush (108g for all) and rally (38g) battlestones

and its always nice to have runes (171g for all you have)
and transmutation items (goo, sludge, ooze, slime, muck all colours) 966g for all

thats a total of 3583g worth of items so then another, 1117g or 1117000 treasure off from a fullbody

omg it feels so wrong to think about hypothetically taking so many items lol. Let me know if other people have requested any of these, or even if people comment after me want any of these I listed thats fine too, but i do like to stock up on items and wanted to provide you options if you really wanna get a fullbody!
Art shop

I really need to make a cooler signature
@kaniari
You were interested in the Unfettered skin, right? That one is still up for sale on the dragon - 4th tab c: All dragons and their apparel/skins on tabs 4 & 5 are up for grabs. I'm also willing to part ways with Lightlock even though it's on one of my "keepers" (her apparel is probably more important to me). Let me know how much you value these skins at and we'll do gold for the rest! Would love to get that b&w headshot from you.

@Catorena
Yes that would be great, thanks! I'll set up the trade now with the dragon <3
@kaniari
You were interested in the Unfettered skin, right? That one is still up for sale on the dragon - 4th tab c: All dragons and their apparel/skins on tabs 4 & 5 are up for grabs. I'm also willing to part ways with Lightlock even though it's on one of my "keepers" (her apparel is probably more important to me). Let me know how much you value these skins at and we'll do gold for the rest! Would love to get that b&w headshot from you.

@Catorena
Yes that would be great, thanks! I'll set up the trade now with the dragon <3
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741 those berserks and items are perfectly fine! :)
@Teg741 those berserks and items are perfectly fine! :)
Will give art for monies! Come visit my art shop!
@Teg741 I'm still insterested in the Conflagrant Halo, then! I can take it for 150k (: So it's Conflagrant Halo + 1.350.000[emoji=treasure size=1]
@Teg741
I'm still insterested in the Conflagrant Halo, then! I can take it for 150k (:
So it's Conflagrant Halo + 1.350.000
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@Antth3c4t
I just saw your post after making my previous one! I appreciate you fetching all those prices for me, it's been a while since I've played and I'm really clunky at navigating around the AH (and thanks for explaining the acronym - seems obvious now in hindsight haha)

I actually like that you're interested in so many items, I was afraid nobody would want them and I'd be stuck trying to ration my currency out haha. Of all the ones you've listed, only the beserkers and the light egg have been claimed so far, so all the rest are yours! I believe that leaves the balance at 1542 gems, which I can do with a mix of gems and treasure.

Can't wait to see what you do with Nightingale, your art style is so good <3 By the way, do these come with a background? I noticed some of your finished comissions had them and some didn't.

@MuddySocks
Oh that's great, it's a deal then! Thank you c:

@kaniari
Deal, thank you!

I'll add you all to my list on the first post and set up the trades!
@Antth3c4t
I just saw your post after making my previous one! I appreciate you fetching all those prices for me, it's been a while since I've played and I'm really clunky at navigating around the AH (and thanks for explaining the acronym - seems obvious now in hindsight haha)

I actually like that you're interested in so many items, I was afraid nobody would want them and I'd be stuck trying to ration my currency out haha. Of all the ones you've listed, only the beserkers and the light egg have been claimed so far, so all the rest are yours! I believe that leaves the balance at 1542 gems, which I can do with a mix of gems and treasure.

Can't wait to see what you do with Nightingale, your art style is so good <3 By the way, do these come with a background? I noticed some of your finished comissions had them and some didn't.

@MuddySocks
Oh that's great, it's a deal then! Thank you c:

@kaniari
Deal, thank you!

I'll add you all to my list on the first post and set up the trades!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741

Could I also get the water egg for the art, then?

It would put me at a total of 590 for both eggs, however, which is more than a shaded bust costs. So I would be happy to pay you back 40g to make it fair! ^.^
@Teg741

Could I also get the water egg for the art, then?

It would put me at a total of 590 for both eggs, however, which is more than a shaded bust costs. So I would be happy to pay you back 40g to make it fair! ^.^
Untitled428_20210314212944.png
@Teg741 Yup! Just send the CR and I'll accept it after I send you the art:) I'll probably PM you with questions if any come up/show you the sketch!
@Teg741 Yup! Just send the CR and I'll accept it after I send you the art:) I'll probably PM you with questions if any come up/show you the sketch!
Will give art for monies! Come visit my art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10