Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: humanoid art, O: everything I own
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello! I have a PWYW gijinka/OC shop, and would be more than happy to have a shot at your babs! I would be most comfortable with any of your humans, although animal ears are all good too (and adorable!). Adbri, Bega or Nightingale all seem especially cute! I'd be interested in these items or treasure, whichever works best for you! [item=Skin: Wind's Grace][item=Accent: Silhouette][item=shadowstrike] Here's a few examples, and there are more in my shop (link in sig) [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/my2pc2gdw7j.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/w7pjczj3l7p.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/myd5cqdno4b.png[/img]
Hello! I have a PWYW gijinka/OC shop, and would be more than happy to have a shot at your babs! I would be most comfortable with any of your humans, although animal ears are all good too (and adorable!). Adbri, Bega or Nightingale all seem especially cute!
I'd be interested in these items or treasure, whichever works best for you!
Skin: Wind's Grace Accent: Silhouette Shadowstrike

Here's a few examples, and there are more in my shop (link in sig)
my2pc2gdw7j.png
w7pjczj3l7p.png
myd5cqdno4b.png
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears
Your art is beautiful :D I'd love to get some art of Bega from you (he needs way more love haha) It seems like I made a mistake with updating my skins, the Silhouette is actually sold already but I can do the other 2 items plus 100kt if that sounds alright to you?
@findingpears
Your art is beautiful :D I'd love to get some art of Bega from you (he needs way more love haha) It seems like I made a mistake with updating my skins, the Silhouette is actually sold already but I can do the other 2 items plus 100kt if that sounds alright to you?
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
That sounds great to me, if you're happy with that :D

It sounds like poor Bega's had a tough gig, but I'm glad he has Sydney to help him now. Poor bab though, I hope he's got a farm dog or something to keep him company back at home ;v;

Do you have an expression in mind that you'd like me to capture? Like a gentle smile or something calm and neutral, or anything really aha
And lastly, would you like me to send you a sketch before I line, to make sure you're happy with how its going?

oh, and g'day to another Aussie!
That sounds great to me, if you're happy with that :D

It sounds like poor Bega's had a tough gig, but I'm glad he has Sydney to help him now. Poor bab though, I hope he's got a farm dog or something to keep him company back at home ;v;

Do you have an expression in mind that you'd like me to capture? Like a gentle smile or something calm and neutral, or anything really aha
And lastly, would you like me to send you a sketch before I line, to make sure you're happy with how its going?

oh, and g'day to another Aussie!
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@findingpears
G'day! I'm guessing WA from the time zone? (Though I never update mine, I'm not sure if it's even FR +18.5 anymore haha)

I'll go set up the trade c:

Bega has had a bit of a tough go of it, so I think actually it would be nice to get some art of him smiling and looking happy - the pink shirt is his farm attire so you can draw him in that (as opposite to the robe which he wore while bumming around in the city). He's got one better than a farm dog, he's got a cute farm manager around now haha

I'm not fussed about updates, you can send one through if it's convenient for you, but if not that's ok, I like to be surprised too!
@findingpears
G'day! I'm guessing WA from the time zone? (Though I never update mine, I'm not sure if it's even FR +18.5 anymore haha)

I'll go set up the trade c:

Bega has had a bit of a tough go of it, so I think actually it would be nice to get some art of him smiling and looking happy - the pink shirt is his farm attire so you can draw him in that (as opposite to the robe which he wore while bumming around in the city). He's got one better than a farm dog, he's got a cute farm manager around now haha

I'm not fussed about updates, you can send one through if it's convenient for you, but if not that's ok, I like to be surprised too!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
Melbourne! I may have my timezone wrong though. If it involves numbers I get pretty lost haha

I would be delighted to make him look happy. This boy needs some good times :') Hopefully he's a lot happier now having a cute farm manager around!

If I'm happy with the sketch I might power on and finish it, otherwise I'll send you one beforehand. Thank you for being flexible :D

And one last thing sorry, would you prefer I accept the trade now, or after I've sent you the finished piece? Either works for me ^^
Melbourne! I may have my timezone wrong though. If it involves numbers I get pretty lost haha

I would be delighted to make him look happy. This boy needs some good times :') Hopefully he's a lot happier now having a cute farm manager around!

If I'm happy with the sketch I might power on and finish it, otherwise I'll send you one beforehand. Thank you for being flexible :D

And one last thing sorry, would you prefer I accept the trade now, or after I've sent you the finished piece? Either works for me ^^
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@findingpears
Ah nice, SA here! I gave up updating my time zone about 6 months after joining the site, 2 sets of daylight savings to deal with was too much lol

I don't mind whether you accept the trade now or later, most of the artists have had their own policy on that, so I'm happy to be flexible. so if you need the stuff now feel free to accept it c:
@findingpears
Ah nice, SA here! I gave up updating my time zone about 6 months after joining the site, 2 sets of daylight savings to deal with was too much lol

I don't mind whether you accept the trade now or later, most of the artists have had their own policy on that, so I'm happy to be flexible. so if you need the stuff now feel free to accept it c:
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
Timezones are complicated :') I've pretty much given up now.

I usually wait 'til I've finished, so I'll do that now if that works ^^ I'll get started!
Timezones are complicated :') I've pretty much given up now.

I usually wait 'til I've finished, so I'll do that now if that works ^^ I'll get started!
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
Hello~ I'm interested in the following items >o< [skin=11205] [skin=27795] [skin=30578] [skin=33521] I'd like to offer an icon or two for all the items above; you can check out my shop ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2974635]Squishy Chibis[/url]) for more examples! [url=https://i.imgur.com/5eY1ZlW.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/807505578703978526/811494477075316736/0221_icon.png[/img][/url][url=https://i.imgur.com/tzUs6In.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/807505578703978526/811838473245425664/0221_icon.png[/img][/url]
Hello~ I'm interested in the following items >o<

I'd like to offer an icon or two for all the items above; you can check out my shop (Squishy Chibis) for more examples!

0221_icon.png0221_icon.png
unknown.png Adopt Shop
Holidew Shop
Chibi Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
Toyhouse
@Remiela
Oh wow, your icons are really cute! I'd love to get a couple from you :D Are there any characters you'd particularly like to draw?
@Remiela
Oh wow, your icons are really cute! I'd love to get a couple from you :D Are there any characters you'd particularly like to draw?
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
I'd love to draw Gel and Orica! If you have other preferences, please let me know :>
I'd love to draw Gel and Orica! If you have other preferences, please let me know :>
unknown.png Adopt Shop
Holidew Shop
Chibi Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
Toyhouse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10