Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: humanoid art, O: everything I own
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Espenfalls
Ahh I just sold the water egg in the previous post! I'm happy to pay gems to make up the difference though, so does the light egg and 250g sound good?
@Espenfalls
Ahh I just sold the water egg in the previous post! I'm happy to pay gems to make up the difference though, so does the light egg and 250g sound good?
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741

Sounds great to me! Do you have any special requests for the piece? ( Pose of face [side view, frontal view. 1/3 view? Specific expression, ect ]

Also for future reference LAH is Lowest Auction House (price)
@Teg741

Sounds great to me! Do you have any special requests for the piece? ( Pose of face [side view, frontal view. 1/3 view? Specific expression, ect ]

Also for future reference LAH is Lowest Auction House (price)
Untitled428_20210314212944.png
@Espenfalls
Great, I'll set up the trade! As for pose etc, you have complete artistic freedom. For you information though, Fletch's personality is flambuoyant and sassy c:

(and thanks haha. It seems obvious in hindsight!)
@Espenfalls
Great, I'll set up the trade! As for pose etc, you have complete artistic freedom. For you information though, Fletch's personality is flambuoyant and sassy c:

(and thanks haha. It seems obvious in hindsight!)
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741

Alrighty! Will get started on the art now ^.^
@Teg741

Alrighty! Will get started on the art now ^.^
backgrounds are optional i usually default to transparent but theres 2 free background options I offer in commissions, more complicated ones add a small fee. I have people fill out this form to help me keep track of the order properly https://forms.gle/ympmMaqZR3c2J7Zi6 it helps with the specifics of the comm the background options are listed here too.
backgrounds are optional i usually default to transparent but theres 2 free background options I offer in commissions, more complicated ones add a small fee. I have people fill out this form to help me keep track of the order properly https://forms.gle/ympmMaqZR3c2J7Zi6 it helps with the specifics of the comm the background options are listed here too.
Art shop

I really need to make a cooler signature
I could do the skin, plus any of the shadow pinecone things you still have, plus currency for a colored bust! The skin worth 200 G, pinecones are 1 G each, so we'd be looking for something adding up to 500 G once currency is added as well.
I could do the skin, plus any of the shadow pinecone things you still have, plus currency for a colored bust! The skin worth 200 G, pinecones are 1 G each, so we'd be looking for something adding up to 500 G once currency is added as well.
@Teg741 Finished! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/477622711263297557/813245117455663134/Untitled386_20210221210449.png[/img] If you end up using it for Toyhouse I have a toyhouse you can credit at Espenfalls ^.^ Tell me if anything needs to be changed!
@Teg741

Finished!

Untitled386_20210221210449.png

If you end up using it for Toyhouse I have a toyhouse you can credit at Espenfalls ^.^
Tell me if anything needs to be changed!
@Espenfalls
That looks awesome, thank you so much! It's definitely going onto TH <3

@Drayners
Sounds good! I can do the skin and 300kt, is that ok? I've just about run out of gems (and sold all my fest currency in a previous post). I think Spark would look good in your style, unless there's someone else you wanna draw in which case I'm happy for you to do any of my characters c:
If you do Spark you can give him an electricity theme and make his hair glow or stand up, go wild. I'm looking for a few more interesting pictures of him haha
@Espenfalls
That looks awesome, thank you so much! It's definitely going onto TH <3

@Drayners
Sounds good! I can do the skin and 300kt, is that ok? I've just about run out of gems (and sold all my fest currency in a previous post). I think Spark would look good in your style, unless there's someone else you wanna draw in which case I'm happy for you to do any of my characters c:
If you do Spark you can give him an electricity theme and make his hair glow or stand up, go wild. I'm looking for a few more interesting pictures of him haha
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741 Hey again~ I was curious if I could draw something for you again for another Dragon c: Honestly, I debated between Glacia and Lydia like cray and now I wanted to see if I could draw for her too. She's just so beautiful! If not I understand I thought I'd try if anything c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45593846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/455939/45593846_350.png[/img][/url]
@Teg741

Hey again~ I was curious if I could draw something for you again for another Dragon c: Honestly, I debated between Glacia and Lydia like cray and now I wanted to see if I could draw for her too. She's just so beautiful! If not I understand I thought I'd try if anything c:
45593846_350.png
OHF0sQC.png
This art is done by: LordCorvidae
Can do! Payment can be sent via crossroads. :")
Can do! Payment can be sent via crossroads. :")
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10