Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonpals does art! / [PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@scolopendra

Of course! You've been added, thank you very much!! I hope you don't mind-- I added myself to your pinglist for much the same reason. :D
@scolopendra

Of course! You've been added, thank you very much!! I hope you don't mind-- I added myself to your pinglist for much the same reason. :D
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Username: Fanartsy
Type of Commission: Sketch w/Colour
Background: a summer forest-y gradient (so bright green and soft yellow)
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/9800329.evelyn
Pose/Expression/Personality: any sort of dancing pose or happy/bouncy walking with a big smile on her face. She’s a sweet summer child, very happy-go-lucky.
Payment Type: gems
Anything else: she has two different dresses so feel free to pick either ^^
Username: Fanartsy
Type of Commission: Sketch w/Colour
Background: a summer forest-y gradient (so bright green and soft yellow)
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/9800329.evelyn
Pose/Expression/Personality: any sort of dancing pose or happy/bouncy walking with a big smile on her face. She’s a sweet summer child, very happy-go-lucky.
Payment Type: gems
Anything else: she has two different dresses so feel free to pick either ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy

That works great-- Evelyn's design is so cute! For a sketch with color, that'll be 500g, which you can send via CR at your leisure. I'll accept the CR when the piece is done! Note that my schoolwork has picked up somewhat and there's a couple of pieces in front of you, so there may be a bit of a delay. Even so, thank you very much!!
@Fanartsy

That works great-- Evelyn's design is so cute! For a sketch with color, that'll be 500g, which you can send via CR at your leisure. I'll accept the CR when the piece is done! Note that my schoolwork has picked up somewhat and there's a couple of pieces in front of you, so there may be a bit of a delay. Even so, thank you very much!!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!