Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonpals does art! / [PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@dragonpals ah im so sorry for the late response! perhaps any of these poses? if you'd rather do something else that's fine with me!! a flat white/monochrome background is fine with me!

one | two | three

also just let me know if youd like payment now or after!
@dragonpals ah im so sorry for the late response! perhaps any of these poses? if you'd rather do something else that's fine with me!! a flat white/monochrome background is fine with me!

one | two | three

also just let me know if youd like payment now or after!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile

Those'll work perfectly fine, and I don't mind the late response-- just wanted to make sure! You can send a CR with payment at any point, and I'll just accept it when the piece is done. Thank you very much!! :D
@Weavile

Those'll work perfectly fine, and I don't mind the late response-- just wanted to make sure! You can send a CR with payment at any point, and I'll just accept it when the piece is done. Thank you very much!! :D
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Username: snailmuffin
Type of Commission: sketch w/ color
Background: transparent background please!
Character Reference: vardan and jet
Pose/Expression/Personality: i was thinking... something of them cuddling, flirting, or one giving the other a kiss?
jet's more shy than vardan, and he likes flustering them knowing that. vardan's usually cold and reserved, but he's made an exception for jet and trusts them a lot.
Payment Type: gems
Anything else: both of them have a noticeable height difference, with jet being the taller one
Username: snailmuffin
Type of Commission: sketch w/ color
Background: transparent background please!
Character Reference: vardan and jet
Pose/Expression/Personality: i was thinking... something of them cuddling, flirting, or one giving the other a kiss?
jet's more shy than vardan, and he likes flustering them knowing that. vardan's usually cold and reserved, but he's made an exception for jet and trusts them a lot.
Payment Type: gems
Anything else: both of them have a noticeable height difference, with jet being the taller one
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

That works perfectly! I love their outfits, and this is also good since I needed more recent examples of humans. The total will br 750g! You can send that via CR at any point, and I'll accept it when the order is done. Turnaround time will be roughly 1 week-- there's another order in front of yours, plus some of my school stuff just picked up. Thank you very much, and have a great day!!
@SnailMuffin

That works perfectly! I love their outfits, and this is also good since I needed more recent examples of humans. The total will br 750g! You can send that via CR at any point, and I'll accept it when the order is done. Turnaround time will be roughly 1 week-- there's another order in front of yours, plus some of my school stuff just picked up. Thank you very much, and have a great day!!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump-- and happy almost-Trickmurk!
Bump-- and happy almost-Trickmurk!
YUDrFCG.png
ahhh thank you, and i'm glad to hear that!! gonna send payment in a moment.

thanks a bunch and same to you!
ahhh thank you, and i'm glad to hear that!! gonna send payment in a moment.

thanks a bunch and same to you!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Bump!