Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonpals does art! / [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Evening bump!
Evening bump!
YUDrFCG.png
AAA I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH
The style is so cool :D
AAA I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH
The style is so cool :D
5PnQupy.png Uy8FDzr.png
MpqdutB.png 6L83xqY.png
@peepcentral

Thank you very much, that's very kind of you to say!!
@peepcentral

Thank you very much, that's very kind of you to say!!
YUDrFCG.png
Added a banner, and updated my signature!
Added a banner, and updated my signature!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
hello, your art is lovely! do you by any chance have examples of humans/humanoids in your style? :o
hello, your art is lovely! do you by any chance have examples of humans/humanoids in your style? :o
a8byJKr.gif
@epitaffio Ooh, certainly! I haven't drawn too many humans lately, but I've got a couple good recent examples! (You can open both of these in a new tab for the highest resolution. Also, ignore the weird text box of the second one; I edited the dialogue to be a bit more FR-friendly, haha.) These are both a little under-detailed compared to my more rendered pieces-- the first one's kiiind of flats with a teensy bit of rendering, and the second one's a sketch. [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4a26f0d2586e9e3bd16d5ee208efa2bf/80a12603fdca7e77-46/s2048x3072/ab032da81985f13cc9e06ea41849110feb054c74.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/u3bqwSB.png[/img][/center]
@epitaffio

Ooh, certainly! I haven't drawn too many humans lately, but I've got a couple good recent examples! (You can open both of these in a new tab for the highest resolution. Also, ignore the weird text box of the second one; I edited the dialogue to be a bit more FR-friendly, haha.) These are both a little under-detailed compared to my more rendered pieces-- the first one's kiiind of flats with a teensy bit of rendering, and the second one's a sketch.
ab032da81985f13cc9e06ea41849110feb054c74.png

u3bqwSB.png
YUDrFCG.png
:O i like your style! i'd like to commission you for a gijinka design (human) please :D [b]Username:[/b] epitaffio [b]Type of Commission:[/b] flat color [b]Background:[/b] flat color, artist's choice ^^ [b]Character Reference:[/b] (dragon for gijinka design) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57795061][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/577951/57795061_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pose/Expression/Personality:[/b] she's brash, hotheaded, and kinda snarky, so something along those lines maybe? artist's choice ultimately ^^ [b]Payment Type:[/b] gems [b]Anything else:[/b] i'd like her to have two horns on her head, but other than that no animal/dragon traits please! i'd also like her eyes to be red with dark scleras (plague dark sclera, basically ^^), and her skin tone to be on the darker side (somewhere between the two in your first example, maybe?). other than that, feel free to interpret her design as you see fit! please let me know if there are any issues, or if anything's extra!
:O i like your style! i'd like to commission you for a gijinka design (human) please :D

Username: epitaffio
Type of Commission: flat color
Background: flat color, artist's choice ^^
Character Reference: (dragon for gijinka design)
57795061_350.png
Pose/Expression/Personality: she's brash, hotheaded, and kinda snarky, so something along those lines maybe? artist's choice ultimately ^^
Payment Type: gems
Anything else: i'd like her to have two horns on her head, but other than that no animal/dragon traits please! i'd also like her eyes to be red with dark scleras (plague dark sclera, basically ^^), and her skin tone to be on the darker side (somewhere between the two in your first example, maybe?). other than that, feel free to interpret her design as you see fit!

please let me know if there are any issues, or if anything's extra!
a8byJKr.gif
@epitaffio

That sounds PERFECT! What a beautiful dragon! That skin Totally fooled me into thinking "ah, yes, this is just one of those fancy ancients that happen to have apparel", hehe. I've already got a burst of inspiration about how to handle her outfit... Either way, that all totally works! How's 1500g for the price? Thank you so much, and have a great evening!!
@epitaffio

That sounds PERFECT! What a beautiful dragon! That skin Totally fooled me into thinking "ah, yes, this is just one of those fancy ancients that happen to have apparel", hehe. I've already got a burst of inspiration about how to handle her outfit... Either way, that all totally works! How's 1500g for the price? Thank you so much, and have a great evening!!
YUDrFCG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11