Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonpals does art! / [PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
@Weavile

Hope you don't mind if I ping you in my actual art thread! All those references for him will work perfectly!! Just to clarify, do you have any preferences regarding pose or background? A simple background (like a gradient or transparency) is free, while a detailed background will add about +50% of the base price! Speaking of, the base price for a flat-colored fullbody there will be about 1500g. Thank you very much!!
@Weavile

Hope you don't mind if I ping you in my actual art thread! All those references for him will work perfectly!! Just to clarify, do you have any preferences regarding pose or background? A simple background (like a gradient or transparency) is free, while a detailed background will add about +50% of the base price! Speaking of, the base price for a flat-colored fullbody there will be about 1500g. Thank you very much!!
YUDrFCG.png
@Weavile

Sorry to double-ping you, I just need a final few details from you before I can confirm your order. :D The post immediately above had all my relevant questions!
@Weavile

Sorry to double-ping you, I just need a final few details from you before I can confirm your order. :D The post immediately above had all my relevant questions!
YUDrFCG.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11