Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@bashett
hello again! unfortunately i'll be busy with school assignments and moving houses for a while, so i think it's best i don't open up commissions for now ;_; thank you for your interest and support as always though!!
@bashett
hello again! unfortunately i'll be busy with school assignments and moving houses for a while, so i think it's best i don't open up commissions for now ;_; thank you for your interest and support as always though!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Okay! Good luck and thanks for answering :D
Okay! Good luck and thanks for answering :D
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Oooh, I love your art style! If you open slots again, I'd love to be pinged! [emoji=bogsneak star]
Oooh, I love your art style! If you open slots again, I'd love to be pinged!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@virabelasan @koifry @raccooon @bashett @kiratiyuji @tirtouga678 @simplyphil
@fukanzen @swordlily @disillusionist

hello, i'm opening some slots again! as usual, please let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist.
@virabelasan @koifry @raccooon @bashett @kiratiyuji @tirtouga678 @simplyphil
@fukanzen @swordlily @disillusionist

hello, i'm opening some slots again! as usual, please let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist.
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
oh! could i snag a slot please? i'd like to send the ref to you via PM if that's okay. thank you <3
oh! could i snag a slot please? i'd like to send the ref to you via PM if that's okay. thank you <3
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@tirtouga678 of course, feel free to send the PM whenever! thank you for your interest [emoji=new friend size=1]
@tirtouga678
of course, feel free to send the PM whenever! thank you for your interest
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Oh hi, you drew one of my characters so wonderfully a while back and I'd love to order from you again if that's alright! May I take one of the FRC slots? :D

Edit:
Here's the character I'd like to have drawn! There's a lil note in his profile about his refs. As for the offer, would 400g be alright?

And if it's possible order multiple at once, would you be for drawing this feral character? I can offer 400g for her as well! No worries if we can only order one at a time—feel free to choose between either one of them if that's the case! :D
Oh hi, you drew one of my characters so wonderfully a while back and I'd love to order from you again if that's alright! May I take one of the FRC slots? :D

Edit:
Here's the character I'd like to have drawn! There's a lil note in his profile about his refs. As for the offer, would 400g be alright?

And if it's possible order multiple at once, would you be for drawing this feral character? I can offer 400g for her as well! No worries if we can only order one at a time—feel free to choose between either one of them if that's the case! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons hello again! i'm very happy to hear that, thank you for your kind words and interest! ;o; [emoji=heart size=1] i'd be happy to draw for you again, i really love your character designs!! that being said, i'd be very happy to draw a headshot/bust for both of them; 400g for each sounds great to me! if you'd like, you could send the payments together in one CR, since i'd probably want to send the finished sketches at the same time. ^^
@aeons
hello again! i'm very happy to hear that, thank you for your kind words and interest! ;o; i'd be happy to draw for you again, i really love your character designs!!

that being said, i'd be very happy to draw a headshot/bust for both of them; 400g for each sounds great to me! if you'd like, you could send the payments together in one CR, since i'd probably want to send the finished sketches at the same time. ^^
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Ooh! Whenever these are open for FRC, I'd absolutely love to order from you. I'd love to be on the ping list - I am going to go back and re-read the rules now just in case I missed something!
Ooh! Whenever these are open for FRC, I'd absolutely love to order from you. I'd love to be on the ping list - I am going to go back and re-read the rules now just in case I missed something!
OH! I did misread - I noticed there actually is a single slot left that I'd be honoured to snag if possible. I have a humanoid I'd love to see in your lovely style - would it be OK to send you a DM with the details?

I appreciate your time!
OH! I did misread - I noticed there actually is a single slot left that I'd be honoured to snag if possible. I have a humanoid I'd love to see in your lovely style - would it be OK to send you a DM with the details?

I appreciate your time!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25