Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [TCC DOM] Prodartivity TCC2020 7/19-7/25
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@TheLoversMask Here's your dragon's tumbler! I added some circuitry to parallel her genes, I hope that's okay! Please remember to save a copy in case the link expires, and thank you for supporting Lightning! [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574769824471842818/734436983988027472/theloversmask_cywren.png[/img][/center] @Medievalredragon I'll get your order recorded and I'll get started on it as soon as we receive payment!
@TheLoversMask Here's your dragon's tumbler! I added some circuitry to parallel her genes, I hope that's okay! Please remember to save a copy in case the link expires, and thank you for supporting Lightning!
theloversmask_cywren.png

@Medievalredragon I'll get your order recorded and I'll get started on it as soon as we receive payment!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png
@Medievalredragon
I'm allowing two dragons per slot :)
480 for Oak (extra levels for metallic and bee)
200 for Inigo

Total of 680 levels
@Medievalredragon
I'm allowing two dragons per slot :)
480 for Oak (extra levels for metallic and bee)
200 for Inigo

Total of 680 levels
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon

Great thanks!

Medievalredragon
@Stormdragon

Great thanks!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Katsuji
*gets lost in lore for an order* *realizes I should confirm the order then get lost*

Right, yes, thank you for your order! I'm excited to "photograph" Nosey and Iorwen!
Apparel is included in the order so no worries there.

Adding the plumes from Nosey's accent is fairly simple so it would only be an extra 15lvls. Remi is *technically* in his apparel so the snek is included but Yosuke is going to be a little more complicated. I would be able to add on both the plumes and Yosuke for a total of 30lvls.

Iorwen is absolutely gorgeous, and I adore the idea of Wryiderwelch just *barely* making it into the photo. I can include that idea, plus the crane reference and flute without a problem. The crane and flute are going to be the most involved (the flute may call for a different pose but is otherwise simple). Typically I would charge for all three but considering how much you're committing to supporting Lightning I can do the lot for 30lvls as well.

This would bring your total lvl commitment to 560lvls. Please ping me and let me know if this is alright, or if you would like to make any adjustments with the extra fees in mind. Your slot is secure regardless :)
@Katsuji
*gets lost in lore for an order* *realizes I should confirm the order then get lost*

Right, yes, thank you for your order! I'm excited to "photograph" Nosey and Iorwen!
Apparel is included in the order so no worries there.

Adding the plumes from Nosey's accent is fairly simple so it would only be an extra 15lvls. Remi is *technically* in his apparel so the snek is included but Yosuke is going to be a little more complicated. I would be able to add on both the plumes and Yosuke for a total of 30lvls.

Iorwen is absolutely gorgeous, and I adore the idea of Wryiderwelch just *barely* making it into the photo. I can include that idea, plus the crane reference and flute without a problem. The crane and flute are going to be the most involved (the flute may call for a different pose but is otherwise simple). Typically I would charge for all three but considering how much you're committing to supporting Lightning I can do the lot for 30lvls as well.

This would bring your total lvl commitment to 560lvls. Please ping me and let me know if this is alright, or if you would like to make any adjustments with the extra fees in mind. Your slot is secure regardless :)
8CsKgfH.png
@TheLoversMask
WHAT A HANDSOME FLOOF! His lore may say gembound is a disease but he pulls it off fine~

Thank you for your order! I have added you to the spreadsheet, so feel free to start sending levels to an attendant!
@TheLoversMask
WHAT A HANDSOME FLOOF! His lore may say gembound is a disease but he pulls it off fine~

Thank you for your order! I have added you to the spreadsheet, so feel free to start sending levels to an attendant!
8CsKgfH.png
@HallowDarkfrost could I snag a slot please?
@HallowDarkfrost could I snag a slot please?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

I can include the flowers no problem. They're fairly simple so I would be able to do so for an extra 15 lvls.

This would bring your total level commitment to 265 lvls. Ping me to confirm and I'll add you to the spreadsheet. Your slot is secure either way :)
@themirrorswish
Thank you for your order! She's lovely!!

I can include the flowers no problem. They're fairly simple so I would be able to do so for an extra 15 lvls.

This would bring your total level commitment to 265 lvls. Ping me to confirm and I'll add you to the spreadsheet. Your slot is secure either way :)
8CsKgfH.png
@tigressRising
Wow she's goooorgeous! Thank you for your order~

The accent is *basically* underbelly so I can throw it in for no extra fee. The golem, though, thaat's a bit more complicated, especially considering all his little robot parts. I can add him in for an additional 30lvls.

This would bring your total level commitment to 280lvls. Ping me to let me know whether you want to include him or not and I'll add you to the spreadsheet. Your slot is secure regardless :)
@tigressRising
Wow she's goooorgeous! Thank you for your order~

The accent is *basically* underbelly so I can throw it in for no extra fee. The golem, though, thaat's a bit more complicated, especially considering all his little robot parts. I can add him in for an additional 30lvls.

This would bring your total level commitment to 280lvls. Ping me to let me know whether you want to include him or not and I'll add you to the spreadsheet. Your slot is secure regardless :)
8CsKgfH.png
@Kururin Yep! Got you down!
@Kururin Yep! Got you down!
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost, May I grab a slot? I made an order here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2889154/2#post_44072741, but maybe the ping didn’t work?
@HallowDarkfrost, May I grab a slot? I made an order here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2889154/2#post_44072741, but maybe the ping didn’t work?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30