Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [TCC DOM] Prodartivity TCC2020 7/19-7/25
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@Feinics 280 levels for Ara + accent + golem sounds good to me! It'll take me a while to train up all those levels but I'll send them to a receiver as soon as they're done. Thank you!
@Feinics 280 levels for Ara + accent + golem sounds good to me! It'll take me a while to train up all those levels but I'll send them to a receiver as soon as they're done. Thank you!
Na5WGHa.png
@Feinics, that sound wonderful! Honestly, for the flute, she can just simply be holding it in her hand (like a simple stick, but it’s her flute) or something really easy. Anyway, will make sure all Levels are sent before the Dominance rollover.
@Feinics, that sound wonderful! Honestly, for the flute, she can just simply be holding it in her hand (like a simple stick, but it’s her flute) or something really easy. Anyway, will make sure all Levels are sent before the Dominance rollover.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Yeah, definitely! Interestingly, I actually did get a ping from you, but I assumed it was a mistake because the post it linked to didn’t have any mention of my username on it. If there was an order separate from the ones you made from @/Feinics, I can’t see it
@Katsuji Yeah, definitely! Interestingly, I actually did get a ping from you, but I assumed it was a mistake because the post it linked to didn’t have any mention of my username on it. If there was an order separate from the ones you made from @/Feinics, I can’t see it
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost,

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2889154/2#post_44072741

^ This post

???? Did... I... not put... your username in...????

It’s right below Banescale’s order post?
@HallowDarkfrost,

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2889154/2#post_44072741

^ This post

???? Did... I... not put... your username in...????

It’s right below Banescale’s order post?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@tigressRising @Katsuji
Alllrighty I have you both down on the spreadsheet. Feel free to start sending leveled dragons to an attendant :)
@tigressRising @Katsuji
Alllrighty I have you both down on the spreadsheet. Feel free to start sending leveled dragons to an attendant :)
8CsKgfH.png
@Katsuji asdfghjkl I’M SORRY I see it now! I’m... not entirely sure how I overlooked that what the heck
(Edit: For some reason this was the post your ping directed me to and I thought I’d scoured the page quite thoroughly but I guess not EDIT 2: THAT LINK DOESN’T WORK EITHER AND IT TAKES YOU TO A DIFFERENT POST THAN THE ONE I COPIED THE URL FROM go home FR, you’re drunk)

Anyway yes! The face mask refers to like the Darksong Facemask and the other colors of that apparel item because they’re basically face paint. If you want the phantasmal halfmask, though, it’s pretty simple so I’d be willing to do it for another 16 levels if that’s alright with you!
I can give a wind version of the Coatl’s fire effect a shot. I’m thinking maybe 25
levels, if you’d like it to be similar in appearance to the windy bits created by his windbound plumage.

With the above additions the total would be 281 levels.
@Katsuji asdfghjkl I’M SORRY I see it now! I’m... not entirely sure how I overlooked that what the heck
(Edit: For some reason this was the post your ping directed me to and I thought I’d scoured the page quite thoroughly but I guess not EDIT 2: THAT LINK DOESN’T WORK EITHER AND IT TAKES YOU TO A DIFFERENT POST THAN THE ONE I COPIED THE URL FROM go home FR, you’re drunk)

Anyway yes! The face mask refers to like the Darksong Facemask and the other colors of that apparel item because they’re basically face paint. If you want the phantasmal halfmask, though, it’s pretty simple so I’d be willing to do it for another 16 levels if that’s alright with you!
I can give a wind version of the Coatl’s fire effect a shot. I’m thinking maybe 25
levels, if you’d like it to be similar in appearance to the windy bits created by his windbound plumage.

With the above additions the total would be 281 levels.
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost,

No worries! It took me a couple tries to get to my own post as well despite me linking to it directly. I have no idea what happened, but I’m happy that it got sorted out.

That sounds wonderful! The extra 41 levels is perfectly fine with me. Since we’re going with the wind effect, just to confirm the color of the frame, may it be Sunset Orange? I’ll strikeout the other stuff in the original post to make it clear.

Edit: FR is not working for me all that well this morning either... orz
Apologies on so much confusion, I did not intend for so much confusion this morning... T-T
@HallowDarkfrost,

No worries! It took me a couple tries to get to my own post as well despite me linking to it directly. I have no idea what happened, but I’m happy that it got sorted out.

That sounds wonderful! The extra 41 levels is perfectly fine with me. Since we’re going with the wind effect, just to confirm the color of the frame, may it be Sunset Orange? I’ll strikeout the other stuff in the original post to make it clear.

Edit: FR is not working for me all that well this morning either... orz
Apologies on so much confusion, I did not intend for so much confusion this morning... T-T
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji No worries, dude! FR usually works so well that it has to mess with us every once in a while to make up for it. I’ll link both the relevant posts on the front so I can keep track of what we’ve worked out. :)

Nvm I noticed you consolidated it all in one place, thank you for that ;-; I appreciate it
@Katsuji No worries, dude! FR usually works so well that it has to mess with us every once in a while to make up for it. I’ll link both the relevant posts on the front so I can keep track of what we’ve worked out. :)

Nvm I noticed you consolidated it all in one place, thank you for that ;-; I appreciate it
wmI4zZE.png
@Feinics Could you add me to the waitlist if you ever open slots again ty! [b]Name:[/b] Kelpoyo [b]Artist:[/b] @HallowDarkfrost [b]Payment:[/b] 240L's iirc [b]Other specifications:[/b] Dragon Image and Link: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=134&auth=8fe4ec14d5fbe0c48a4b63cafa5c7d4ff56f2a2b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Frame (shape, color, etc.): Circle, Earthy color like a muted brown or smth to contemplate his eyes
@Feinics

Could you add me to the waitlist if you ever open slots again ty!

Name: Kelpoyo
Artist: @HallowDarkfrost
Payment: 240L's iirc
Other specifications:
Dragon Image and Link:
dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=134&auth=8fe4ec14d5fbe0c48a4b63cafa5c7d4ff56f2a2b&dummyext=prev.png
Frame (shape, color, etc.): Circle, Earthy color like a muted brown or smth to contemplate his eyes
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Kelpoyo Yes, 240 levels is correct!
@Kelpoyo Yes, 240 levels is correct!
wmI4zZE.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30