Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [TCC DOM] Prodartivity TCC2020 7/19-7/25
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@Kelpoyo
You got it :)
@Kelpoyo
You got it :)
8CsKgfH.png
@Feinics That's perfectly reasonable! I'll edit my post to include that price, and get to work on training some dragons up. Thank you!
@Feinics That's perfectly reasonable! I'll edit my post to include that price, and get to work on training some dragons up. Thank you!
@themirrorswish
Great! I've got your order down on the spreadsheet :)
@themirrorswish
Great! I've got your order down on the spreadsheet :)
8CsKgfH.png
[b]Name:[/b] milesss [b]Artist:[/b] @HallowDarkfrost [b]Payment:[/b] 230L [b]Other specifications:[/b] with her veil please, if it counts as a facemask! also the cherub gene makes her look like she has a lip scar so if u could draw it with that in mind that would b cool ^u^ [b]Dragon Image and Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36405673][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/364057/36405673_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Frame (shape, color, etc.):[/b] diamond frame, celadon-silk-apparel green
Name: milesss
Artist: @HallowDarkfrost
Payment: 230L
Other specifications: with her veil please, if it counts as a facemask! also the cherub gene makes her look like she has a lip scar so if u could draw it with that in mind that would b cool ^u^
Dragon Image and Link:
36405673_350.png
Frame (shape, color, etc.): diamond frame, celadon-silk-apparel green
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
@milesss Heya! My slots are all full right now and I don't have Spiral busts available yet, but I can put you on a pinglist for openings if you're still interested in any of the other breeds I'm offering :)
@milesss Heya! My slots are all full right now and I don't have Spiral busts available yet, but I can put you on a pinglist for openings if you're still interested in any of the other breeds I'm offering :)
wmI4zZE.png
@hallowdarkfrost yes please!
@hallowdarkfrost yes please!
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
@Katsuji, @Juxta13 orders accepted! I'll start working on those tomorrow.
@Katsuji, @Juxta13 orders accepted! I'll start working on those tomorrow.
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
@wanderingstar sorry late, but your order is fine and I’d love to tackle that lady!
@wanderingstar sorry late, but your order is fine and I’d love to tackle that lady!
fen/elke — she/her — lesbian — AAAAAAAAAA
Want to be a part of the Dragon Sitters Wanted Discord?
Vinny.png
@TheLoversMask
Your order with me has been paid in full! I will get started on your art ASAP. Thank you for supporting lightning!
@TheLoversMask
Your order with me has been paid in full! I will get started on your art ASAP. Thank you for supporting lightning!
8CsKgfH.png
@Feinics Sending you 40 lvl. 7 dragons (280 levels total) via 1-way CR! This is payment for art from you. :3
@Feinics Sending you 40 lvl. 7 dragons (280 levels total) via 1-way CR! This is payment for art from you. :3
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30