Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LOOKING TO COMMISSION - Dogs
I have two very handsome great danes id love to get more art of! Lets start with introductions ::

Radar ::
2 years old
Deaf, partially blind
Gullible, easily fooled
Gentle, sensitive, meek
Snuggleholic, clingy
Self-confidence issues, needs a lot of reassurance

Tank ::
9 months old
Excitement always kept at 100%
Foodaholic, cant ever eat enough & cant ever eat fast enough
Always has to be the center of attention
Very 'busy', always has to be doing something/getting into something
Cockiest dog ive ever seen, thinks hes the coolest thing since sliced bread

Here is my picture gallery of them, pictures are titled by which dog is shown ::
Click here

I have Treasure, Gems, and Dragons to offer, and art trades for methods of payment. If you are interested in drawing one or both of my dogs, please let me know!
I have two very handsome great danes id love to get more art of! Lets start with introductions ::

Radar ::
2 years old
Deaf, partially blind
Gullible, easily fooled
Gentle, sensitive, meek
Snuggleholic, clingy
Self-confidence issues, needs a lot of reassurance

Tank ::
9 months old
Excitement always kept at 100%
Foodaholic, cant ever eat enough & cant ever eat fast enough
Always has to be the center of attention
Very 'busy', always has to be doing something/getting into something
Cockiest dog ive ever seen, thinks hes the coolest thing since sliced bread

Here is my picture gallery of them, pictures are titled by which dog is shown ::
Click here

I have Treasure, Gems, and Dragons to offer, and art trades for methods of payment. If you are interested in drawing one or both of my dogs, please let me know!
@Emmigator
oh those puppers are so cute <33
you can find my prices and examples at my art shop in my signature! And let me know if you'd like to see more of my canine art if my style takes your fancy, I know not alot of my examples are more on the humanoid side of things <33
@Emmigator
oh those puppers are so cute <33
you can find my prices and examples at my art shop in my signature! And let me know if you'd like to see more of my canine art if my style takes your fancy, I know not alot of my examples are more on the humanoid side of things <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Id take a chibi pairing of them for 800kt if you want to do it! any idea when it might be done?
@Hawkeyyee
Id take a chibi pairing of them for 800kt if you want to do it! any idea when it might be done?
@Emmigator
i'd be down for it! any particular posing you have in mind for them?
and anywhere between tomorrow and next week, I've just cleared a few commissions so shouldn't be too long <33 I will, however, keep you updated if anything comes up!

could you also fill out the form at my shop? :0 just helps me stay organized with things
@Emmigator
i'd be down for it! any particular posing you have in mind for them?
and anywhere between tomorrow and next week, I've just cleared a few commissions so shouldn't be too long <33 I will, however, keep you updated if anything comes up!

could you also fill out the form at my shop? :0 just helps me stay organized with things
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
I filled out the form with the details <3
@Hawkeyyee
I filled out the form with the details <3
@Emmigator

Hiya! I've got a watercolour/ink + digital shop in my signature if interested ^^
@Emmigator

Hiya! I've got a watercolour/ink + digital shop in my signature if interested ^^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Emmigator

Oh my gosh I would LOVE to do them! My art shop is in my signature! Thanks for considering my art!
@Emmigator

Oh my gosh I would LOVE to do them! My art shop is in my signature! Thanks for considering my art!