Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Cheap* Bios For Those Intriguing Souls
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Aww thanks :*)
I really enjoy writing, so doing this is great, given I have room to work with. I love it when people give me about two or three things they want to see in the backstory of a dragon, and let me go free with the rest. People have told me I have an eye for detail.

I really appreciate this, @fennecfox21. It really helps me expand my writing for people other than for just something to do when I’m bored.

Anyone you know who’d be interested in bios from me? I’m open until June 5.
Interested in reading? I have created a book in the forums. Fourth link in my bio, if you are interested.

Thanks again!

Edit: just noticed I had 69 familiars, lol
Aww thanks :*)
I really enjoy writing, so doing this is great, given I have room to work with. I love it when people give me about two or three things they want to see in the backstory of a dragon, and let me go free with the rest. People have told me I have an eye for detail.

I really appreciate this, @fennecfox21. It really helps me expand my writing for people other than for just something to do when I’m bored.

Anyone you know who’d be interested in bios from me? I’m open until June 5.
Interested in reading? I have created a book in the forums. Fourth link in my bio, if you are interested.

Thanks again!

Edit: just noticed I had 69 familiars, lol
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@GalaxyKitten1454
Unfortunately I don't know many people on FR, but if I see anyone looking for lore I'll direct them to you!
@GalaxyKitten1454
Unfortunately I don't know many people on FR, but if I see anyone looking for lore I'll direct them to you!
@fennecfox21
Oh thank you!
Are you interested in reading my book as well?
@fennecfox21
Oh thank you!
Are you interested in reading my book as well?
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@GalaxyKitten1454
I'll check it out sometime when I have time to read it all! I'm a lil busy at the moment!
@GalaxyKitten1454
I'll check it out sometime when I have time to read it all! I'm a lil busy at the moment!
@fennecfox21
No that’s fine! I was actually checking out your Jade Hatchery. Really neat and organized. I was actually wondering how you were able to figure out that one user (forgot their name, lol) had two accounts?

Yes, I am aware it’s against the rules, don’t worry. XD just wondering how people find out...some multiple-account people can be really sneaky.
@fennecfox21
No that’s fine! I was actually checking out your Jade Hatchery. Really neat and organized. I was actually wondering how you were able to figure out that one user (forgot their name, lol) had two accounts?

Yes, I am aware it’s against the rules, don’t worry. XD just wondering how people find out...some multiple-account people can be really sneaky.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454
Wait... Do they really have two accounts? Have they been banned or something? I'm just wondering. I was pretty sure they did. There was one user who was posting loads of threads on the giveaways forum asking for gifts for their sister. I was slightly suspicious of them, and had a look at the posts, and saw that they had mentioned that their sister was setting up an account to house all her faes in. They were told it wasn't allowed, so I just left it, but then I saw that their sister was looking for a fae. I had a few that I was looking to give away, so I gave her one. Then that other user, Paintedrock, adopted a fae from my hatchery. I checked up on my other one and found it in their lair, which just had faes in. I just figured that that user must be the account for faes that the other user had been talking about. I asked for at least one of my faes back, and voiced my suspicions about them all being the same person, but they all blocked me.
@GalaxyKitten1454
Wait... Do they really have two accounts? Have they been banned or something? I'm just wondering. I was pretty sure they did. There was one user who was posting loads of threads on the giveaways forum asking for gifts for their sister. I was slightly suspicious of them, and had a look at the posts, and saw that they had mentioned that their sister was setting up an account to house all her faes in. They were told it wasn't allowed, so I just left it, but then I saw that their sister was looking for a fae. I had a few that I was looking to give away, so I gave her one. Then that other user, Paintedrock, adopted a fae from my hatchery. I checked up on my other one and found it in their lair, which just had faes in. I just figured that that user must be the account for faes that the other user had been talking about. I asked for at least one of my faes back, and voiced my suspicions about them all being the same person, but they all blocked me.
@fennecfox21

To be honest, I can’t tell...I don’t think I’ve come across someone with multiple accounts before, so I don’t know how to tell.

It is very possible they do though, given the information you gave me. I have a sister on FR and it’s very easy for me to tell if someone’s a sibling on FR. Paintedrock and their sister (why do I keep forgetting names, lol) seem suspicious to me....I mean, I don’t interact with my sister as much as they do on FR........and they have very similar dragons/about/etc......

It is very possible....suspicious in my opinion.
@fennecfox21

To be honest, I can’t tell...I don’t think I’ve come across someone with multiple accounts before, so I don’t know how to tell.

It is very possible they do though, given the information you gave me. I have a sister on FR and it’s very easy for me to tell if someone’s a sibling on FR. Paintedrock and their sister (why do I keep forgetting names, lol) seem suspicious to me....I mean, I don’t interact with my sister as much as they do on FR........and they have very similar dragons/about/etc......

It is very possible....suspicious in my opinion.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@fennecfox21 Finally finished procrastinating for now. Hope you like your last dragon’s bio! I’d be happy to write more for you whenever you want! Original [quote=Iceo draft] Iceo is yet another sailor or merchant of the clan. She has developed in infatuation of his now mate, Bluefly. After they met, they had a son named Ripple whom they raised with loving and care. [/quote] Final [quote=Iceo final copy] Iceo is a sailor slash merchant to the clan. She loves sailing with her mate and son, and spending countless hours staring off into the sunset sitting in the middle of the ocean with her family. She loves to swim with dolphins, genuinely believing she evolved from dolphins or ducks. She is constantly spotted floating, very similar to a duck, on the cool ocean waves with her mate and occasional friend coatls, sleeping, or talking to her dolphin friends. Iceo’s mate, Bluefly, is a lot more water-prone than Iceo herself, but both are very infatuated with the deep blue abyss to any extent. They are always together, somewhere near the water’s edge or in the water itself, either staring at the horizon or sleeping together head-on-other’s-back with the cool waves splashing their feet. Iceo and Bluefly’s son, Ripple, spends much of his time with his parents in the water as well, and are almost inseparable as a family wishes to be. They all enjoy long dinners near the water’s edge, sailing into the sunset, or watching seagulls fly above them in the sea. All three have learned the dolphin language to some extent, Iceo knowing just enough to tell the dolphins how naughty her other hatchlings were, excluding Ripple. Nevertheless, Iceo and her family’s life is practically surrounded by water, rather than them surrounding it, and therefore help it in any way, as if the water’s a human itself. ~written by GalaxyKitten1454 [/quote] Hope you like!!!!!
@fennecfox21
Finally finished procrastinating for now. Hope you like your last dragon’s bio!
I’d be happy to write more for you whenever you want!

Original
Iceo draft wrote:
Iceo is yet another sailor or merchant of the clan. She has developed in infatuation of his now mate, Bluefly. After they met, they had a son named Ripple whom they raised with loving and care.

Final
Iceo final copy wrote:
Iceo is a sailor slash merchant to the clan. She loves sailing with her mate and son, and spending countless hours staring off into the sunset sitting in the middle of the ocean with her family. She loves to swim with dolphins, genuinely believing she evolved from dolphins or ducks. She is constantly spotted floating, very similar to a duck, on the cool ocean waves with her mate and occasional friend coatls, sleeping, or talking to her dolphin friends.

Iceo’s mate, Bluefly, is a lot more water-prone than Iceo herself, but both are very infatuated with the deep blue abyss to any extent. They are always together, somewhere near the water’s edge or in the water itself, either staring at the horizon or sleeping together head-on-other’s-back with the cool waves splashing their feet.

Iceo and Bluefly’s son, Ripple, spends much of his time with his parents in the water as well, and are almost inseparable as a family wishes to be. They all enjoy long dinners near the water’s edge, sailing into the sunset, or watching seagulls fly above them in the sea. All three have learned the dolphin language to some extent, Iceo knowing just enough to tell the dolphins how naughty her other hatchlings were, excluding Ripple. Nevertheless, Iceo and her family’s life is practically surrounded by water, rather than them surrounding it, and therefore help it in any way, as if the water’s a human itself.

~written by GalaxyKitten1454

Hope you like!!!!!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454
Thank you! I'll try to come back sometime, your writing is brilliant :)
@GalaxyKitten1454
Thank you! I'll try to come back sometime, your writing is brilliant :)
@Fennecfox21

*blushing*
Aww thank you so much.
I love to write, and it makes me happy to hear people appreciate my writing as well.
@Fennecfox21

*blushing*
Aww thank you so much.
I love to write, and it makes me happy to hear people appreciate my writing as well.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55