Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Cheap* Bios For Those Intriguing Souls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@fennecfox21 Meh, it’s fine. I don’t usually get pressured unless you are someone like me and uses *very* cheap prices for a regening business, gets about a dozen dragons to breed, and feels extremely pressured to get it done as fast as possible, knowing I can only earn about 75kt in glimmer and gloom on top of bonding with familiars every day, but I’m too lazy to to it [i] every[/i] day.......and it goes on.......seems relatable, lol. ANYwho, I have expanded Flutter’s to the large bio format. Any more fun facts you would like added or just keep adding random stuff? Ps-thanks for the freedom, actually. I love having the freedom to write these however with a few guidelines from the other person. Much better than having a very strict bio guidelines, because I [i]really[/i] feel pressured then....lol. [quote=Draft Two of Flutter (2)] Flutter is the romantic dragon of the clan, who loves everything literary with the hint of love swirled in. She’s almost obsessed with giving ‘love symbols,’ like chocolates and flowers, to unsuspecting dragons, then basically ditching them to hang out with her mate. In her opinion, rejection is good depending on severity and how often. Flutter never rejects a person more than twice a fortnight, partly for fear of a scuffle and partly because she secretly likes them just enough to not make them too mad. Flutter’s a real sweetheart other than that, and has developed a knack for romance novels somehow during her plights, birthing the love to write soon thereafter. She’s currently into any romance novel with the mushy, gushy kisses and love affairs, and writes to that manner, yet in dragon form. Some say she goes into a little too much detail when describing a kiss, and others say that’s good because she knows what it’s really like for a dragon to kiss. She’s only kissed her mate before, though, and the point of view can clearly be seen through her writing. Her mate, Flitter, is also kind of a love bug, but has fallen for her for the sole purpose of romance alone. He seems not to mind Flutter’s love of detail, or even her love of writing, probably because he’s usually featured in the novel somehow. Flutter is the one to dedicate a large number of her books to Flitter, and the others have yet remained undedicated to this day. ~written by GalaxyKitten1454 [/quote]
@fennecfox21

Meh, it’s fine. I don’t usually get pressured unless you are someone like me and uses *very* cheap prices for a regening business, gets about a dozen dragons to breed, and feels extremely pressured to get it done as fast as possible, knowing I can only earn about 75kt in glimmer and gloom on top of bonding with familiars every day, but I’m too lazy to to it every day.......and it goes on.......seems relatable, lol.

ANYwho, I have expanded Flutter’s to the large bio format. Any more fun facts you would like added or just keep adding random stuff?

Ps-thanks for the freedom, actually. I love having the freedom to write these however with a few guidelines from the other person. Much better than having a very strict bio guidelines, because I really feel pressured then....lol.
Draft Two of Flutter (2) wrote:
Flutter is the romantic dragon of the clan, who loves everything literary with the hint of love swirled in. She’s almost obsessed with giving ‘love symbols,’ like chocolates and flowers, to unsuspecting dragons, then basically ditching them to hang out with her mate. In her opinion, rejection is good depending on severity and how often. Flutter never rejects a person more than twice a fortnight, partly for fear of a scuffle and partly because she secretly likes them just enough to not make them too mad.

Flutter’s a real sweetheart other than that, and has developed a knack for romance novels somehow during her plights, birthing the love to write soon thereafter. She’s currently into any romance novel with the mushy, gushy kisses and love affairs, and writes to that manner, yet in dragon form. Some say she goes into a little too much detail when describing a kiss, and others say that’s good because she knows what it’s really like for a dragon to kiss. She’s only kissed her mate before, though, and the point of view can clearly be seen through her writing.

Her mate, Flitter, is also kind of a love bug, but has fallen for her for the sole purpose of romance alone. He seems not to mind Flutter’s love of detail, or even her love of writing, probably because he’s usually featured in the novel somehow. Flutter is the one to dedicate a large number of her books to Flitter, and the others have yet remained undedicated to this day.

~written by GalaxyKitten1454
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Oh, sorry, it seems I missed your first ping. But I really like the bio! I love the colors and the pictures! The lore is also well-written and funny :D Thank you a lot!
Oh, sorry, it seems I missed your first ping. But I really like the bio! I love the colors and the pictures! The lore is also well-written and funny :D Thank you a lot!
zy8HEZC.gif
@GalaxyKitten1454
That's great!
@GalaxyKitten1454
That's great!
@fennecfox21 Thank you! You can have that one, and I’ll get started on Flitter’s after I finish binging on Glimmer and Gloom........no regrets, lol. —- @Chardano Here is the code for the bio...if it’ll work. I hope it works. [code] [columns][center][size=1][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=170&bodygene=0&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=105&auth=6d0803913c0ebddfc68b868b4479069d06605e6b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/size=1] [size=5][b][color=#6B8E23][font=copperplate]Hieta[/b][/size] [size=3]Feral | Traditional | Tribal [b][color=ff1f46]Chardano’s Finland Lair[/b][/color][/font][/color][/size][/center] [nextcol] [center][b][size=6][font=copperplate][color=orange]About[/color][/b][/center][color=#ff6781][/size][/font] [size=5]H[/size]ieta is the mysterious, empathetic dragon of Chardano’s lair. He’s very old-school and prefers to stick with original customs and traditions rather than the new. He’s currently infatuated with Hawaiian culture and loves flowers and grass skirts, though he prefers not to wear them himself, but to proudly show off his Hawaiian coat instead. Hieta is a very friendly man if you get to know him. He likes bright dragons, both in personality and in their coats. He sometimes gets a slight attitude when the more ‘modern’ dragons change his traditional fashions, but after a breif yelling session, he’s typically cooled down to the point of ignoring them for another hour or the rest of the day, depending on the severity of the threat. [/color] [center][item=unhatched earth egg][item=earth sprite] [item=Boulder nymph][item=spirit of earth] [/center] [/columns] [/code] (Sorry if it looks weird....never used a code box quote thingy before.
@fennecfox21
Thank you! You can have that one, and I’ll get started on Flitter’s after I finish binging on Glimmer and Gloom........no regrets, lol.

—-
@Chardano
Here is the code for the bio...if it’ll work. I hope it works.
Code:
[columns][center][size=1][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=170&bodygene=0&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=105&auth=6d0803913c0ebddfc68b868b4479069d06605e6b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/size=1] [size=5][b][color=#6B8E23][font=copperplate]Hieta[/b][/size] [size=3]Feral | Traditional | Tribal [b][color=ff1f46]Chardano’s Finland Lair[/b][/color][/font][/color][/size][/center] [nextcol] [center][b][size=6][font=copperplate][color=orange]About[/color][/b][/center][color=#ff6781][/size][/font] [size=5]H[/size]ieta is the mysterious, empathetic dragon of Chardano’s lair. He’s very old-school and prefers to stick with original customs and traditions rather than the new. He’s currently infatuated with Hawaiian culture and loves flowers and grass skirts, though he prefers not to wear them himself, but to proudly show off his Hawaiian coat instead. Hieta is a very friendly man if you get to know him. He likes bright dragons, both in personality and in their coats. He sometimes gets a slight attitude when the more ‘modern’ dragons change his traditional fashions, but after a breif yelling session, he’s typically cooled down to the point of ignoring them for another hour or the rest of the day, depending on the severity of the threat. [/color] [center][item=unhatched earth egg][item=earth sprite] [item=Boulder nymph][item=spirit of earth] [/center] [/columns]
(Sorry if it looks weird....never used a code box quote thingy before.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

It works perfectly, thanks again! I put a link to your clan profile at the end of the bio :)
It works perfectly, thanks again! I put a link to your clan profile at the end of the bio :)
zy8HEZC.gif
@chardano

THANK YOU!!!
Usually I put “~Written by GalaxyKitten1454” at the end, but the link is perfect too!

I appreciate your order, if you ever want more, I’ll be here till June 5.
@chardano

THANK YOU!!!
Usually I put “~Written by GalaxyKitten1454” at the end, but the link is perfect too!

I appreciate your order, if you ever want more, I’ll be here till June 5.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@fennecfox21 Here’s Flitter’s bio... Before: [quote=Flitter draft 1] Flitter is yet another lovebird in the clan. He is not as romantic as his mate, Flutter, but still very romantic to Flutter alone. His favorite foods are green been and celery salad, coleslaw, and cockroach pasta, and his favorite colors are pink and blue, the very colors of love itself. [/quote] After: [quote= Flitter FINAL draft] Flitter stands as the number two lovebird of the clan. He’s very romantic, and loves a nice sunset by the beach date including the fancy-sounding drinks and gourmet meals. He loves to cook occasionally, but only cooking to impress his mate. Flitter will do anything to impress his mate, and very much prioritizes her over himself at times. Flitter and his mate have much the same tastes as each other, so it’s quite easy to impress the two of them at the same time, yet they do differ to the fact of food tastes. Flitter’s favorite foods include green been and celery salad, coleslaw, and cockroach pasta. He will almost always cook these for any dinner him and his mate are invited to, or just make it for a casual home dinner for the two of them and their occasional hatchlings when they decide to stay put and eat for a while. Flitter loves colors, arguably much more than his mate. He’s currently in love with pinks and blues, but with random hints of orange and purple here and there. His mate, Flutter, is more of a simple young woman, liking mainly the typical pinks as a sign of love. Nevertheless, both are well bonded, despite their few differences. ~written by galaxykitten1454 [/quote] Hope you like! Bluefly’s should be done shortly.
@fennecfox21
Here’s Flitter’s bio...

Before:
Flitter draft 1 wrote:
Flitter is yet another lovebird in the clan. He is not as romantic as his mate, Flutter, but still very romantic to Flutter alone. His favorite foods are green been and celery salad, coleslaw, and cockroach pasta, and his favorite colors are pink and blue, the very colors of love itself.

After:
Flitter FINAL draft wrote:
Flitter stands as the number two lovebird of the clan. He’s very romantic, and loves a nice sunset by the beach date including the fancy-sounding drinks and gourmet meals. He loves to cook occasionally, but only cooking to impress his mate. Flitter will do anything to impress his mate, and very much prioritizes her over himself at times. Flitter and his mate have much the same tastes as each other, so it’s quite easy to impress the two of them at the same time, yet they do differ to the fact of food tastes.

Flitter’s favorite foods include green been and celery salad, coleslaw, and cockroach pasta. He will almost always cook these for any dinner him and his mate are invited to, or just make it for a casual home dinner for the two of them and their occasional hatchlings when they decide to stay put and eat for a while.

Flitter loves colors, arguably much more than his mate. He’s currently in love with pinks and blues, but with random hints of orange and purple here and there. His mate, Flutter, is more of a simple young woman, liking mainly the typical pinks as a sign of love. Nevertheless, both are well bonded, despite their few differences.

~written by galaxykitten1454

Hope you like! Bluefly’s should be done shortly.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454
That's great! Thank you!!!
@GalaxyKitten1454
That's great! Thank you!!!
@fennecfox21 No problem!! Here’s Bluefly’s bio... Old: [quote= Bluefly draft 1] Bluefly serves as the sailor or merchant of his clan alongside his mate Iceo. Soon after Iceo and Bluefly met, they had a young coatl named Ripple, with his siblings Bluedrop and Rainbow that were raised both with care and tenderness until they grew up and went their ways, Ripple chiding to stay with his parents, growing older be the week, or so it seemed. [/quote] New: [quote= Bluefly FINAL draft] Bluefly serves as the sailer or merchant of his clan, alongside his loving mate. They love the ocean and the animals within, and have learned to speak various underwater animal languages such as dolphin, orca, and shrimp. Bluefly is very passionate about his water friends and their home, and throughly gets aggravated of some human spills oil and trash within. Bluefly’s mate, Iceo, is not quite as water-prone, and mostly cares about the water and the creatures within just enough to help out with a nearby oil spill or the likes. Their favorite parts of the water includes calm, quiet dates in the middle of the ocean on top of the slowly swaying boat, and a nice comfortable place to lie down next to each other and cuddle. Though they are not the most affectionate dragons of the clan, they do have their own ways of showing they care about each other. Bluefly’s young hatchling, Ripple, and him arguably house more admiration for water than Bluefly’s mate, but all enjoy their quality time together sailing in the ocean and learning more underwater creature languages and eating their typical chicken-salad sandwiches with elaborate-sounding drinks. ~Written by GalaxyKitten1454 [/quote] Aaannnndddd Iceo is coming as soon as I finish my class (that’s in five minutes). Hope you like!!!
@fennecfox21
No problem!!
Here’s Bluefly’s bio...

Old:
Bluefly draft 1 wrote:
Bluefly serves as the sailor or merchant of his clan alongside his mate Iceo. Soon after Iceo and Bluefly met, they had a young coatl named Ripple, with his siblings Bluedrop and Rainbow that were raised both with care and tenderness until they grew up and went their ways, Ripple chiding to stay with his parents, growing older be the week, or so it seemed.

New:
Bluefly FINAL draft wrote:
Bluefly serves as the sailer or merchant of his clan, alongside his loving mate. They love the ocean and the animals within, and have learned to speak various underwater animal languages such as dolphin, orca, and shrimp. Bluefly is very passionate about his water friends and their home, and throughly gets aggravated of some human spills oil and trash within.

Bluefly’s mate, Iceo, is not quite as water-prone, and mostly cares about the water and the creatures within just enough to help out with a nearby oil spill or the likes. Their favorite parts of the water includes calm, quiet dates in the middle of the ocean on top of the slowly swaying boat, and a nice comfortable place to lie down next to each other and cuddle. Though they are not the most affectionate dragons of the clan, they do have their own ways of showing they care about each other.

Bluefly’s young hatchling, Ripple, and him arguably house more admiration for water than Bluefly’s mate, but all enjoy their quality time together sailing in the ocean and learning more underwater creature languages and eating their typical chicken-salad sandwiches with elaborate-sounding drinks.

~Written by GalaxyKitten1454

Aaannnndddd Iceo is coming as soon as I finish my class (that’s in five minutes).
Hope you like!!!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454
Thank you! These are great!
@GalaxyKitten1454
Thank you! These are great!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55