Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RosyWave's Art [temp closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
Username: Onyxbat
Reference: Peter but drawn as a teen.
Style: Lineless
Bust or Halfbody: Bust
Background: simple background
Expression: He's more of a skater/e-boy. His personality is in his linked bio.
Progress pics? Sure! However many you feel like sending lol
Payment method: treasure
Anything else? Here are some refs for his adult design; shirt, beanie, mask, hairstyle. He has snake bite piercings and gauges.
His color scheme is black blue and orange. Most heavily black and less orange. I'm not really picky about where the colors go. His shirt is a (fictional) band T-shirt so it has their logo.
Username: Onyxbat
Reference: Peter but drawn as a teen.
Style: Lineless
Bust or Halfbody: Bust
Background: simple background
Expression: He's more of a skater/e-boy. His personality is in his linked bio.
Progress pics? Sure! However many you feel like sending lol
Payment method: treasure
Anything else? Here are some refs for his adult design; shirt, beanie, mask, hairstyle. He has snake bite piercings and gauges.
His color scheme is black blue and orange. Most heavily black and less orange. I'm not really picky about where the colors go. His shirt is a (fictional) band T-shirt so it has their logo.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@RosyWave
Whooaaa looks perfect! Thank you so much!!
I’ll have to check out that song now too haha ^^
Love the dramatic lighting you did <3
@RosyWave
Whooaaa looks perfect! Thank you so much!!
I’ll have to check out that song now too haha ^^
Love the dramatic lighting you did <3
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@OnyxBat I probably should have asked this a bit earlier, but do you want him with or without the mask?
@OnyxBat I probably should have asked this a bit earlier, but do you want him with or without the mask?
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
With please!
With please!
@OnyxBat [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/peter-comm.png[/img] Here it is! Some technical difficulties but we got there in the end. Hope you like it! Stay safe!
@OnyxBat
peter-comm.png
Here it is! Some technical difficulties but we got there in the end. Hope you like it! Stay safe!
It's all good! And thanks :) He looks great!
It's all good! And thanks :) He looks great!
@OnyxBat If you upload to toyhouse, I have an account there that you can credit:
@/Rosywave
@OnyxBat If you upload to toyhouse, I have an account there that you can credit:
@/Rosywave
I have it linked to both this shop and @/Rosywave :)
I have it linked to both this shop and @/Rosywave :)
Add me to your pinglist plzz!! [emoji=heart size=1]
Add me to your pinglist plzz!!
eGkDGRi.png
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Begin @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum @JinxedKarma

Hi again! I told myself I wouldn't take a commission on Christmas day so I could spend time with my family, but it is no longer Christmas day so I am opening one (1) slot. Not much to say for now, but I'm always making little edits to my shop where they're needed so keep your eyes out for changes, I guess.

You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Begin @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum @JinxedKarma

Hi again! I told myself I wouldn't take a commission on Christmas day so I could spend time with my family, but it is no longer Christmas day so I am opening one (1) slot. Not much to say for now, but I'm always making little edits to my shop where they're needed so keep your eyes out for changes, I guess.

You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18