Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RosyWave's Art [temp closed]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
I'd love to grab that slot, is it alright if i post details in the morning? I'm pretty braindead atm.
I'd love to grab that slot, is it alright if i post details in the morning? I'm pretty braindead atm.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@gungal
sure but i likely won't respond for another 12 or so hours since I've gotta sleep too and go to school
@gungal
sure but i likely won't respond for another 12 or so hours since I've gotta sleep too and go to school
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
@gungal

Hi, just a reminder to fill out your order form :)
@gungal

Hi, just a reminder to fill out your order form :)
Username: Gungal
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/2ekyZUm
Style: Regular
Bust or Halfbody: Half-body
Background: Something vaguely woodsy?
Expression: Let me know if this makes no sense, but like, a look of soft wonder?
Progress pics? If you've got time, but I'm not fussed.
Payment method: Gems
Anything else? The first ref image is the facial features i'm going for, but the other two have the colours a bit closer.
Username: Gungal
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/2ekyZUm
Style: Regular
Bust or Halfbody: Half-body
Background: Something vaguely woodsy?
Expression: Let me know if this makes no sense, but like, a look of soft wonder?
Progress pics? If you've got time, but I'm not fussed.
Payment method: Gems
Anything else? The first ref image is the facial features i'm going for, but the other two have the colours a bit closer.
@gungal

Quick question: is this a simpler or more complex background you're looking for?
@gungal

Quick question: is this a simpler or more complex background you're looking for?
I was thinking more like, foresty shapes, but I'm happy to pay the complex background fee if it's going to take you a lot of extra time.
I was thinking more like, foresty shapes, but I'm happy to pay the complex background fee if it's going to take you a lot of extra time.
@gungal
Foresty shapes I can do! All good! That should be pretty simple. Just green tones with silhouettes of trees.
@gungal
Foresty shapes I can do! All good! That should be pretty simple. Just green tones with silhouettes of trees.
Hi! Thanks for posting in my art search thread - I'd be happy to commission you when you have the time. c: If you wouldn't mind adding me to the pinglist for now, I would appreciate it!
Hi! Thanks for posting in my art search thread - I'd be happy to commission you when you have the time. c: If you wouldn't mind adding me to the pinglist for now, I would appreciate it!
BEPjgXW.png
@gungal Here it is, hope you like it! [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/comm-for-gungal-on-fr.png[/img]
@gungal
Here it is, hope you like it!
comm-for-gungal-on-fr.png
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Begin @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum @JinxedKarma @Disillusionist @Dracatus @FlaugaRisa @Horses @LordCorvidae @Silkiemoon @Lychen

Okay! Hi all, I've been on summer break for a week I've been tying up some loose ends with that after finishing the school year. It's been a busy month! I hope you've all been well!

As always, I'm opening up my usual one (1) slot! I'm up for my regular styles this time around.

Some things to note: I've tidied up my rules again so it should be much less jumbled now. I also plan to take USD commissions soon, but I've got to do some paperwork for it first, so stay tuned for that! I hope to get a fair amount of commission work done this summer, but it'll still be one at a time for my sake.

You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe! <3
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Begin @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum @JinxedKarma @Disillusionist @Dracatus @FlaugaRisa @Horses @LordCorvidae @Silkiemoon @Lychen

Okay! Hi all, I've been on summer break for a week I've been tying up some loose ends with that after finishing the school year. It's been a busy month! I hope you've all been well!

As always, I'm opening up my usual one (1) slot! I'm up for my regular styles this time around.

Some things to note: I've tidied up my rules again so it should be much less jumbled now. I also plan to take USD commissions soon, but I've got to do some paperwork for it first, so stay tuned for that! I hope to get a fair amount of commission work done this summer, but it'll still be one at a time for my sake.

You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe! <3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18