Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fish Makes Graphics:[Breeding Cards ATM]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344545162380312577/679073718395338753/bump.gif[/img][/center]
bump.gif
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
@FishHasOpinions Hello! I submitted a form for you to look at when you get the chance!
@FishHasOpinions Hello! I submitted a form for you to look at when you get the chance!
UqEc8aD.png bOC6J1p.png
@NearaMalfore

I have looked it over and will be in touch soon. I'll add you to my orders list. I will note that I am currently getting through ArcanArt order from this past week currently, so the wait is a little longer than normal, but shouldn't be too long.
@NearaMalfore

I have looked it over and will be in touch soon. I'll add you to my orders list. I will note that I am currently getting through ArcanArt order from this past week currently, so the wait is a little longer than normal, but shouldn't be too long.
@FishHasOpinions

do you do breeding card bundles?
@FishHasOpinions

do you do breeding card bundles?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@Calyypso

I have no set bundles for those, but I'm in the process of an overhaul so I could! Custom bundles are always available though. :3
@Calyypso

I have no set bundles for those, but I'm in the process of an overhaul so I could! Custom bundles are always available though. :3
@FishHasOpinions

I didn't see anything for custom bundles but you said something about saving 10% for 6 or more breeding cards ^^ Do you still accept fodder?
@FishHasOpinions

I didn't see anything for custom bundles but you said something about saving 10% for 6 or more breeding cards ^^ Do you still accept fodder?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
[center][quote name="Calyypso" date="2020-05-01 06:41:47" ] @FishHasOpinions I didn't see anything for custom bundles but you said something about saving 10% for 6 or more breeding cards ^^ Do you still accept fodder? [/quote] @Calyypso I'm in the process of reworking the shop, so I might have taken it down >.< I do give discounts for six or more cards though, and that will continue to be true. As of right now I usually only take fodder during Arcane Dom pushes through ArcanArt, but I am willing to work something out. I did see your form was sent in and I will be contacting you via PM soon to talk over it with the note that I am in waitlist right now, so it might be a week or so before I can even start on your work. [/center]
Calyypso wrote on 2020-05-01 06:41:47:
@FishHasOpinions

@Calyypso
I'm in the process of reworking the shop, so I might have taken it down >.<
I do give discounts for six or more cards though, and that will continue to be true. As of right now I usually only take fodder during Arcane Dom pushes through ArcanArt, but I am willing to work something out.

I did see your form was sent in and I will be contacting you via PM soon to talk over it with the note that I am in waitlist right now, so it might be a week or so before I can even start on your work.
@FishHasOpinions

i've sent in a form! of course contact me when it's ready to be worked on, and the estimate price so i can send the money on over! <3 your graphics are just gorgeous!
@FishHasOpinions

i've sent in a form! of course contact me when it's ready to be worked on, and the estimate price so i can send the money on over! <3 your graphics are just gorgeous!
59971661.png
[quote name="blink182" date="2020-05-28 06:25:59" ] @FishHasOpinions i've sent in a form! of course contact me when it's ready to be worked on, and the estimate price so i can send the money on over! <3 your graphics are just gorgeous! [/quote] Thank you! :3 I'll look it over now and message ya.
blink182 wrote on 2020-05-28 06:25:59:
@FishHasOpinions

Thank you! :3

I'll look it over now and message ya.
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344545162380312577/679073718395338753/bump.gif[/img][/center]
bump.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8